Currently reading:
MxF Slowly Returning

JrB

Captain Headass
Local time
Today 1:17 PM
Pronouns
He, him, his
Hey all. I guess you could consider this kind of an official comeback, although I'm kind of taking it a little easier this time than I used to. Long story short, I'm in a bit of a mental health recovery journey, so for the time being, I may or may not be on as much.

Just as a side note, if you're reading this and struggling, please, I urge you to reach out to somebody. A friend, a cousin, a parent, a sibling, any other family member, your significant other, a coworker, just anyone. I also recommend texting 988 if nothing else. They've been helping me get through this. You don't have to suffer in silence anymore. Someone out there cares about you and your well-being. You and your mental health both matter.

Anyway, let's get back to the RP aspect of things. So, like I said, I am kind of easing back into things. If you're reading this and we had a story going that we didn't finish because I just disappeared, feel free to reach out and, although this is for something new, I'm not against continuing what we had going. It wouldn't be fair to you to just abandon what we started before we came to an inconclusive ending.

For those who aren't already a partner, let me just tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm a 90s baby who's been writing RPs for at least the last 10 or so years. I come from the Southern US and I live in the Central Time Zone, to give you an idea of when I'll be available. I write exclusively in 3rd person, past tense, and my goal is to shoot for at least two paragraphs per post, although if I feel comfortable enough with you, a single lengthier paragraph may do as well. Smut is very welcome in any RP I wrote, and we can either write a lot or a little, but I would also like enough plot for it to make sense as well. Don't get me wrong, smut is fun to write, but I also don't want something where we go from hanging out in public in one reply to instantly making romance explosion on each other's stomach in the next.

Anyway, like I said, this is kind of a return, so I'm thinking that since I'm more of a slice of life/modern/realistic writer over anything anyway, this might not be too hard compared to what I know a lot of you are interested in. If that's something that's up your alley as well, then maybe you'd probably be interested in what's below.

By the way, I'm probably only gonna be open to one new story for the time being.

I'm thinking of something maybe with a college background. My characters are usually more of the athletic types, so I'm likely sticking to that, whereas YC can really be whoever. In the past, I was usually more interested in having him up against either another athletic type or a cheerleader, but we can brainstorm something together, but yes, if you're interested in writing a character who fits into either of those roles, feel free to do so. And no, just because it's set in college doesn't necessarily means classes are all it has to entail. Maybe they do meet each other in a class, but also there is the possibility of meeting at someone's living area, the gym, a sporting or other on-campus event, somewhere within their college town, maybe a party or something. There are all sorts of possibilities and opportunities for us to come up with something. DM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom