Currently reading:
All Team Rocket’s Research

Persephoniii

Peachy Princess
Local time
Today 3:33 PM
Simple Plotline
FF87A633-D9A6-4A36-B6C9-CE781BF7F728.jpeg
The world of pokemon, one full of possibilities and new discoveries to be made! But, what happens when the journey is experienced through the eyes of the Infamous Team Rocket? Sir Giovanni has tasked new recruits to aid in the research of the supposed god of pokemon itself, Arceus. The goal? Quite simple, to obtain Arceus for the benefit of world domination. Along the way, it is encouraged that this group of recruits catch as many legendary or mythical pokemon as possible. New recruits must go over their acceptance letter and meet their team leader, Evangeline Elsher, in the Kanto Region at Lavender Town.​

Dear ________,

It is with great pleasure to announce your acceptance into the ranks of Team Rocket's research team. You have met all qualifications to become one of our research team members. Any and all research discovered within the ranks of Team Rocket must be kept confidential if not, you consent to the repercussions.

Sincerely, Giovanni.

Guidelines

1. this will be a literate roleplay revolving around multi-paragraph replies, all I ask is you have at least 3 paragraph replies and RP in third person! I know things can get hectic with life but this is just to ensure others can have something to work with together.​
  1. Characters have so much potential for this roleplay so please feel free to get creative! You can have as detailed or as little detailed of a character sheet as you want! If you choose to have a second character(2 is the limit) please ensure it is of the opposite gender of your first character, this will help things remain fairly even in the male to female ratio. Also, I will NOT accept any characters under 18 years of age! While this won't be a full smut roleplay, it can and will have those elements including gore and other such things, this is not your typical "fun and sunshine" based pokemon roleplay.​
  1. Real life will and must always come first but if you won't be on to reply for some time or have something come up, just let us know and we can help incorporate your character(s) involvement until you return!​
4. Roles, we accept any kind, you want to be a hacker great, you want to be the designated cook, nurse or "vet" awesome, we will allow 2 characters per role! And really, just have fun! I don't have that many rules and I don't expect this to be hardcore rule based just some simple guidelines so things are a little more organized and neat for us all!​

Link
While we will have a massive group chat for ooc chat, ideas and more, the main roleplay will of course be on a thread, available for all to enjoy! Please enjoy!​

Link:

Have Fun!
C7EE5B90-E92C-4810-9287-9EBA78DEB61F.jpeg

First character:
E9235BFB-65ED-44FE-8EEA-3068F0FCD670.jpeg
Height: 5'2​
Weight: about 95lbs​
Nicknames: Angie, Flower Bud(Giovanni), Rat(most Team Rocket Members).​
Title: Team Rocket's Research Assistant/Research Team Lead​
Personality: Evangeline, or Angie, has always been a more closed off woman, usually opting to stay home or work by herself. Having spent her entire life with Team Rocket, Angie has become a more serious character amongst harsh or outgoing personalities. While she neglects to admit the uncommon acts of Team Rocket, she helps due to her debt with Giovanni. She is a smart woman who can pick up on things fairly quickly, but that doesn't mean she isn't naive to the bigger picture of life. When she becomes comfortable around someone, she is actually rather chatty and kind, even showing a more gentle side of her.​
History: While Evangeline works for Team Rocket as one of their top assailants, she didn't exactly choose to be there. At a young age Evangeline's mother had gotten into serious debt with Giovanni back when he owned a smaller company. Due to this, Evangeline was sold to Giovanni to become his to control and use to his will. Of course, she was forever tied to the great criminal, often reminded of the leash that shackles her to this group of criminals and mischiefs. Having simply accepted her fate, Angie had spent her years growing into a reliable and fine young woman, one that catches the eye of others..and not in a good way. However, Angie's status within the ranks have become known, earning her a rather strange nickname. Being known as 'Giovanni's Flower' it is believed that Angie is treated much differently than one would think. Instead of being treated as on in debt, she is treated as a treasure to the usually stoic and cruel boss.​

Second character:​
0BA5D87A-DF4C-49B2-AC27-3C8430A0BB61.jpeg
Height: 6'0​
Weight: 175lbs​
Nicknames: Rocket's Dog, Mutt, Fox​
Title: Team Rocket's Guard Dog​
Personality: Greyson is a strong willed man, the only things running through his mind is to protect those he is told to protect. A smart man with a stoic attitude, Grey can often come off as snarkish or judgmental. He takes his job seriously and has neutral feelings on the topic of what is good and bad, wrong and right. In his eyes, if it gets the job done, he does it. He had no care in morals or what's best for others, he finds it trivial and quite frankly, annoying.​
History: Not much is known about Greyson's past for he keeps it under right wraps, however, during the three years of serving under Evangeline, it is clear this man cares only for completing his job properly. While protective, Greyson has been known to get harsh with others. It isn't clear on why Greyson joined Team Rocket but it's believed that he was especially hired by Giovanni himself to become one of their best guards.​

I am here to protect the world from devastation and to unite all peoples within the nation and to extend my reach to the stars above!

Also are we allowed to have pokemon? I think my two OCs will only have like 3 each. And I haven't dusted off my Team Rocket OCs in years so hey, count me in!

I am here to protect the world from devastation and to unite all peoples within the nation and to extend my reach to the stars above!

Also are we allowed to have pokemon? I think my two OCs will only have like 3 each. And I haven't dusted off my Team Rocket OCs in years so hey, count me in!

you are more than welcome to have a pokemon team! It's encouraged:)

Sweet!!! Well here we go then! ^_^
My guy
ec0kc8C.jpg

Name: Nyx Ravenport
Male
Height: 6ft
Weight: 170
Code name: Raven
Title: Genetic engineer
Pokemon team: Gengar, Noivern, Dragonair
Personality: Dark and twisted perfectionist. The man knows he is good at what he does and no one can tell him otherwise! Slight air of arrogance and has a mild temper that most of the time stays hidden by his snarky remarks.

History: Nyx has spent his childhood looking for rare pokemon in unusual colors. Once he collected enough he started to breed them to get these strange colors, but alas it did not go so well at first. So the boy studied hard and found out that certain things make pokemon change colors, but had slight side effects. Nyx didn't care as the offspring were perfect and healthy! So for years he worked on breeding his unique colored pokemon, catching the eye of Giovanni when he was 20. Nyx had been hiding out from the law as they were onto him and wanted to arrest him, but then he was taken in by Team Rocket and his studies keep going. His Dragonair is black and purple, one of his own creations. He hopes to evolve him soon to see if the colors will stay the same.
Nyx also likes to have a few glasses of wine after a hard days work and will flirt with anything that moves!

My girl
RjtZYoN.jpg

Name: Alex ......last name unknown
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 90
Female
Nicknames: Kid, boy
Title: Evolution expert
Personality: Alex is quiet and shy and likes to keep to herself. Most of the time you won't know she is in the room. But when pissed off is a force to be dealt with! Gets bothered about being called a boy!
Pokemon: Feraligatr ( Gator Baby), Absol, Delphox

History: While she looks and sounds mostly like a boy Alex is indeed a girl! She has a small chest but no male parts. Alex was a bastard child between a Team Rocket grunt and some stranger. As a baby she was left in a lab and no one ever knew her parents real names as her mother, who was the grunt, didn't use her real name. Alex was raised by the people in the lab and hidden from Giovanni till she was ten and showed promise in pokemon evolution, making them stronger and all around better when they evolved. She is also a very good trainer and her pokemon are hard to beat and stats through the roof! Her Feraligatr, or Gator Baby, can withstand about four high powered electrical attacks and several low grade ones. He is her pride and joy and her best friend! Alex often dresses in normal and plain clothes but will get angry when called a boy! Thanks to gaining the favor of their boss Alex was able to do as she wanted, so she learned martial arts just for the hell of it.....and was good at it!

Ah they're amazing I'm so excited to play against them! I'm hoping to get at least 2-3 more people interested before I can set up a group pm and work on getting the Ic thread up!

Thank you! ^_^ I couldn't find my original pokemon OCs so I had to make all new ones. I hope more people join and soon, haven't done a pokemon rp in like 5 years!

Hello! If this is still open I'd love to join ^^

Back
Top Bottom