Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmonger

NB - Rat Enthusiast
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:25 AM
ff1.jpg

Evenin', friends. I have some itches to scratch.
PM me if anything piques your interest!

So! I'd like to find a partner or two interested in some sort of adventure story laced with romance and excitement. This could be anything from a fluffy romantic comedy to something with a gritty, Tolkien-esque vibe. In that same vein, interracial and interspecies romance both rank very highly on my list. I'd prefer it if we were to worldbuild together, or were to decide on an AU to use that suits both our tastes.

I play a wide variety of characters, many being multicultural poc like myself, or writing for humanoid creatures such as anthros, cyborgs, extraterrestrials, halfbreeds, elves or drow, half-orcs, dwarves, faeries/pixies, etc. I don't have gender preferences for pairs or partners, I'll simply ask for your and your character's pronouns and proceed accordingly!
________

Pertinent Information:

-The story and the actual romance are more important to me than smut, but both will always be present. I will never sacrifice the story or the tone simply to pursue spontaneous erotic scenes. I have varying preferences for plot/smut ratios depending on the story itself and the scenes within it, so I couldn't give you a rigid ratio.

-Literacy. I am accustomed to multi-paragraph posts and know from experience that anything with short posts will quickly lose my interest. I prefer at least two paragraphs per post, and you have every reason to expect the same of me. I write because I love to read, so I cannot shorten my posts. I have tried, lol, and I hated it.

-Currently not leaning in a particular direction for dom/sub/switch dynamics. I've played so many dominant roles that I'd like to branch out a bit more, but I'm definitely not a 'submissive only' writer by any means. Let's talk~

-We're all grown, we all have our kinks and favorites. Mine are most likely possessive behaviors, like biting/marking, pinning, foreplay (sometimes while tied), etc. I enjoy playing slimegirls OR characters that lactate the absolute most. I also enjoy kinbaku/ropes and ties, blindfolding, and other restrictive fetishes to torture cute submissives with. Younger or smaller dominants opposite older or larger submissives is pretty fun, too! I do also engage in raceplay storytelling in various settings and all manner of ethnicities, with some of my most common settings taking place in the American deep south between the 1780's and the 1970's.

I like a lot of dark stuff, so long as it DOESN'T involve snuff, scat, underaged characters, ferals, or necrophilia.
Chubby characters are also gorgeous but morbid obesity is a NO. I will not engage feeding kinks, either.

I like weird shit, ask me about my very fascinating concepts for oviposition and lactation if you dare (neither coincide with pregnancy, it's a whole thing, just ask). šŸ˜

-If it's šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ, I'm probably all for it. ABSOLUTELY ANY pairing goes, but MxM, FxF, and otherwise GNC (gender nonconforming) pairs really butter my toast. Jussayin'.

-My
Anilist profile/list is here. If you're hoping I'm into a particular fandom, I am but a PM away. Be not afraid to check, darlings.

-I will use real or illustrated faceclaims, but I prefer art/anime. For the right stories and partners, I can ABSOLUTELY be convinced to use photography so it's not a dealbreaker whatsoever.

-I am allergic to damsels in distress. Being submissive in the bedroom is perfectly fine, but they can't be pathetic and useless outside the sheets. Shy is one thing, but if they're not their own person, I'm probably not going to like them very much. Give them hobbies! Feelings, opinions! Background!

-Do not ask me to write you a full harem opposite your single character. No :)

Tokyo Ghoul
Inuyasha
Gangsta
A Silent Voice (I wanna do something similar, but medieval)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Game of Thrones
Lord of the Rings
The 100
Divergent
Maze Runner
The Golden Compass/His Dark Materials

Random Plots: (Everything is 18+ but I have no specific Dom/sub requirements here)

MC is an incredibly rare species of slime and an infamous camgirl, having risen to internet fame in the two short years since her debut. Unfortunately, this also means she is generally easy to recognize in the street. Even her home address was leaked, leading to all manner of foul 'gifts'- unsolicited photos, WILD confessions, and other obsessive content to arrive at her door day after day. Anxious and defeated, MC puts an ad out anonymously to meet qualified individuals. She is willing to pay EXTREMELY WELL to move into a home with a live-in bodyguard and caretaker, essentially one to help her safely run errands and to keep her peace of mind at home.

(I'm sure it sounds tame to start with but it is intended to be open-ended! YC could be a professional who needs the cash or maybe even be a dedicated fan, and could appear in her streams or recordings etc. This could be heavier on romance or even grow dark/obsessive depending on the partner, but I enjoy chaotic slice-of-life where I can get it, lol!)

The year is 2332, and humans are now nothing more than pets- livestock, beasts of burden. After a long, grueling war with their supernatural counterparts, mankind lost its claim to the top of the food chain. Those that remained became the tools and playthings of all manner of other creatures, bred like cattle for menial labor, aesthetics, and even for lab use. Among those humans that live today, a special variety exists purely for the enjoyment of carnivorous or vampyric entities.
Pregnant humans undergo rigorous treatments and injection series that only work for about 1/1000 trials, but the resulting successful offspring are sterile and have been modified to overproduce blood to the point that they may even die without adequate bloodletting. Until they come of age, the blood is drawn in facilities and supplied to the appropriate races. After they mature, they are otherwise sold for quite a pretty penny into vampyric nobles' households. They are often gifted or even shared amongst one another like fine wine or trophies, damned to rely on their masters to survive.

The average human cannot withstand the aggressive hunger of a grown vampyre, but these special few- lovingly referred to as Ambrosia- can be frequently fed upon without the risk of death.
-I am looking to play Ambrosia, perhaps one brought into a vampyric noble's estate as a gift or plaything. This is fairly sandbox and would be magnificent to worldbuild with a partner!

MC is the crown princess of a rapidly expanding empire. As she readies to come of age, she takes to touring her father's newly conquered lands to broaden her horizons. One particular city state, best known for its colosseum, catches the princess's eye. While not on her itinerary, she takes the detour anyway- only to find the match of the day to be ugly and cruel. A half dozen gladiators fighting a single beastperson, seemingly to the death. The princess stops the match before YC receives a finishing blow, impressed and empathetic both. The princess then 'adopts' the creature right away, directing her personnel to have them sent back home to the palace to await her return. YC, once resigned to die in a dark colosseum, is set to live the high life in the naive princess' palace. It's far too perfect an opportunity not to take advantage of.

(100% a corruption plot, YC could probably request anything and have it within the hour.)

Preferably FxF/FxNB but we can talk:

A century ago, it was rumored that there was a mercenary of such skill that nothing and no one could escape her blade. What's more, this sellsword was a human woman, a creature bearing no magic of her own- something many people have had trouble believing over the years. Believe it or not, though, Valina is still very real and still very much alive. Cursed by a notorious necromancer some-odd 90 years ago, Val roams the land, ageless, incapable of death and immune to magic interference. With no foreseeable end in sight, she continues to work as usual, glad for the momentary distraction that hunting brings.

(TL;DR - Valina is an immortal human mercenary. Ideas... Your character probably either bumps into her and is in need of help or intentionally hires her outright, though for what exactly is up for debate/plotting. Feel free to bring your own ideas to the table! AS PER PREVIOUS EXCHANGES ON VARIOUS SITES, IF YOU APPROACH ME WITH AN UNDERAGE CHARACTER I WILL REPORT YOU. ā™„)
LLlxXOM.jpg

Craving Beastars, Pokemon, Soul Eater, and the Witch and the Beast- check my Anilist page for others I've seen!

Villain x Civilian ***** (villain is badly hurt, random civilian brings them home to patch them up)
Twin x Twin (obsessive twin and easily manipulated twin)
Prey Anthro x Predator Anthro ***** (deer, mouse, rabbit x wolf, bear, hawk etc)
Princess x Guard Captain (age gap plot, 18 and 30+)
Omegaverse - (M/M is always fine but I LOVE uncommon pairs. F Alpha x M Omega, M Alpha x F Omega, and F Alpha and F Omega are equally fun!)
Monster Girl/Boy x Human
Royal x Prisoner of War
Princess x Maid
Landlord x Tenant (divorcee x younger tenant looking to downsize the rent by any means necessary)
Demon(ess) x Priest(ess)
High Elf x Undead
Rich Student x Poor Professor (student is spoiled and lonely- takes advantage of professor's poor financial circumstances/dire straits)

Predator x Prey
(Everything from Vampire x Human and Tokyo Ghoul to Beastars or Murderer x Target stories. Ask me, I am ALL IN.
My 'prey' character concept for a Beastars theme is actually an avatar I made in a game you're most likely well aware of, here's a little gallery for her! (NSFW) I was thinking it would be twisted fun to pair her (Esme) with a human who hunts deer and has a fetish of sorts, or a predatory species like a wolf etc.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom