All The Four Horsemen [Interest Check]

Catahoula

Fifty shades of tired.
Local time
Today 4:02 PM
bc75a4e05cb3276193f11dbce1f4b124.png

youmurderer-bb.regular.png

Conquest, War, Famine, Death.​

Interest check for an idea I had roaming in my head. Below are some details! Please read before you get proceed!
  • Aiming for this to be a literate-ish thread. Minimum three, well written and detailed paragraphs.
  • This is a reverse harem roleplay idea. Please note, that this will not be pure smut. There is actually a plot. Whether it end up being short term, long term, whatever, there is a plot.
  • We do need to have somewhat of an idea on posting schedule for each other, so communication will be needed here.
  • Roles will be listed below. It may fluctuate depending on interest, right now I am trying to fill the roles I have an actual idea for. If other`s are interested, I do have additional roles in mind.
  • This will be set in current times.

over-thinking-demo.regular.png

Centuries old, they`ve always been tied to one being. A woman powerful enough to make even them fall. She was the epitome of the Apocalypse. She was the Apocalypse. Five hundred years ago they were recycled from the Heart of Hell, their memories wiped clean. They`re bonded. Five hundred years ago, she died a true death. Until five years ago. Left without her own memories, she`s tied to them but doesn`t know why. She`s a phantom, living in their home, watching them, getting stronger. Eventually they can see her phantom form. At first, they have no idea who she is. Thinking she`s been placed as a curse, they aren`t fond of her at first. She grows to protect them while they roam the surface, killing demons and other supernatural. Eventually she turns whole. The bowels of Hell are crippling, Lucifer`s project pet breaking free from his chains to destroy Hell, kill Lucifer, and take over, swallowing the realm and throwing off the balance between Heaven and Hell. The five of them must come back together in order to keep the realms together. [This is a work in progress, may give or take to it, as well as to be developed over time]

over-thinking-demo.regular.png

Conquest [Male/Straight]: The first Horsemen. More level headed than the rest, kinder. [OPEN]
War [Male/Straight]: The second Horsemen. Strategic, hot-headed, protector. [OPEN]
Famine/Pestilence [Male/Straight]: The third Horsemen. Confident, Jokester of the group. [TAKEN; ThatEnglishBean]
Death [Male/Straight]: The fourth Horsemen. Stoic, Quiet, Harsh. [OPEN]
Apocalypse [Female/Straight]: Created from the blood of Lucifer. Protective over the four men, will and has died for them in previous lives. [TAKEN; catahoula]
All five are within the harem. They share one woman, but not each other.

They are obviously brothers, they are centuries old but look to be late twenties.

Possible Roles Depending on Interest:
The Seven Sins; All siblings to Apocalypse. In this role play, they`re all created from the blood of Lucifer. Each one may be given their own names if there is interest to write as their parts.
  • Lust [Female/Straight]
  • Envy [Female/Straight]
  • Pride [Male/Straight]
  • Greed [Male/Bi]
  • Wrath [Female/Straight]
  • Sloth [Male/Gay]
  • Gluttony [Female/Bi]
Lucifer- King of Hell
Alek- Boyfriend/Partner to Sloth, has been a best friend figure to Apocalypse. Powerful Demon.
Open to adding other non-premade roles as well.

Please note, there will be sexual content, violence, angst, and dark themes within this role play. If that doesn`t interest you, please don`t join.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom