Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:45 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Note: While I am open to running this story as an MxFxF, with myself playing both a male and female role, I want the primary relationship of the story to be between the two female leads. I am also open to secondary characters if you want to play more than one female role (I have some ideas)

Do not reply to this thread. If you are interested, send me a PM. Replies in this thread will be deleted without being read.

For centuries, to please the gods, at the death of one queen, a new one is elected to take her place, serving for life, unmarried, to oversee the needs of the nation. Her equal and her opposite is the high priestess, who rules in all matters of religious life, acting as a mere adviser in all temporal matters. My character, new in her role herself, means to change that. By means of magic and her own wiles, she will seduce and subjugate the Queen to her will. In terms of what this plot entails, my goal is a gritty, realistic breaking. Your character isn't a masochist who secretly wants this, she will struggle and the fact that she is losing will be traumatic for her. Any further details we can discuss in PMs.

Disclaimers:

1. I gravitate towards plots which are dark, violent and extreme. I take any limits my partner has as sacrosanct, but it should be said upfront that this story is intended to go to a very dark place. I STRONGLY recommend looking at a couple of my threads if you are interested, to make sure you are comfortable with where things will go.

2. I am obsessed with world building. I like to build large, complex worlds with consistent rules. I strongly dislike gimmicks and if I am introducing something to the story, I want it to have logical impacts on the wider society. I have some ideas for the world of this story, but I am fully open to incorporating other people's input

3. I reply promptly, when possible—but it is not always possible. I'm not a hypocrite in this regard and it is alright if you also have large gaps between replies. I have legitimately waited months for replies (If you are reading this, you know who you are :p) and I don't mind doing so. Life gets in the way, etc, etc. That is fine. I just ask one thing: Tell me. I am more than willing to be accommodating. But I can't accommodate hiatus' that I don't know about

4. I am a paragraph writer, at minimum. My openers tend to be extremely long and I can often sustain length, with some shorter replies for dialogue scenes and extended back and forth. That said I cannot work with one liners

5. I am not expecting you to be Tolkien reborn and I am more than willing to help partners who want to improve their writing. That said, there is only so much I can take and replies filled with mistakes in spelling, grammer and syntax will make it extremely hard for me to focus.

Back
Top Bottom