MxM The Rainbow-Flavored River of RP

Currently reading:
MxM The Rainbow-Flavored River of RP

Local time
Today 5:01 PM
I needed a shnazzy title, but I think I fell a little short. Anyway. My name is Ari! Hi!
I'm new here, and I'm looking for some like-minded people who love RPs about... well, a lot of things to be honest.
Pairing up characters is fun, and I am a sensual writer, not a sexual one. I don't RP sex, but anything up to that point is fair game.

On with the actual ideas. Right now, I'm looking for the following pairings - I'll put in BOLD what I would play, and ITALIC what I would like you to play. Is that okay? Do people do that? I dunno... Some of them have more than one way of those, so if it doesn't particularly matter, it won't be formatted. I hope that's good with all of you... Okay, on with it. >>

Doctor / Patient
Gang Leader / His Subordinate
Mad Doctor / His Victim [Don't worry, he'll live. XD]
Batman OC / One Of The Robins
Lance / Keith [from Voltron, the most recent iteration]

There are two whole worlds / ideas I have built from scratch, and am willing to test out multiple times with multiple people, because I like seeing the dynamic, and I love watching things change.

Vampire Harem / The Boy They Bring Home
-- This means I'll play ALL the vampires. They have names, backstories, inter-relationships already - you simply are the wrench thrown into the works. Will your character bring salvation to these troubled Supernaturals? Or will your character be their downfall?

Whole Cast of a "Special" School / The Guy The Headmaster Roped Into Being Homeroom Teacher Without His Knowledge
--
Once again, I'll play most of the cast. The "School" is home to human representations of characters from fictional works. I've had Jack Skellington rooming with Oogie Boogie, and Bambi next to Dumbo. Before we start, I'll roll the cast, and it will be a secret list known ONLY to me. Your character will have to figure out who they all are, and how to make them all get along with each other, without bringing up the ending of their stories... If you do? Well... the school might just become an insane asylum.... Oh, and did I mention your boy was picked out of nowhere, and can't go back home until he passes or fails this entire wacky "class"? Have fun!

So, if any of that is interesting in any way whatsoever, do let me know, and we can give it the ol' college try~

Hit me up any time!

Back
Top Bottom