The Storyteller's Den

Currently reading:
The Storyteller's Den

Local time
Today 12:48 AM
"Oh! A Visitor!" scrambles to grab refreshments, putting a kettle on for tea.
"Hello! Please, come in come!" Gestures to a table.
"I am the Ambiguous Storyteller, or Just Storyteller." Bows gracefully. "Welcome to my humble abode."

First, allow me to explain some things.
I really enjoy a wonderful story that is being told. Regardless of that story's content, if it is something really interesting, I will bite. Before we get into some of the juicier details, I have been writing for about ten years. I have been roleplaying for roughly 5-6. My strongest themes and settings fall in dystopian, Fantasy, Steampunk, and Supernatural. I would like to experiment with horror. I will give you some ideas about my ability and expectations. I can go off and type some grand post for an entire scene. I stick with a 3-5 paragraph rule. If there is a one liner in that I am cool. But try to match me. I have no problem posting once a week. If you need more time, just let me know. But once a week is fine. I am also ghost friendly. If you lose interest or just don't feel like doing it anymore, then don't sweat it. If you don't feel like saying anything, if say two or three weeks go by with no word. I will assume you've moved on. I am not a grammar nazi. But I am semi-advanced, so please just do your best. Plus, there are grammar rules that are broken all the time. It depends on the character. Giving them some sort of speech pattern adds to their readability. I think it helps with immersion when reading.

Anyway, let's move on. I am okay with Gore, Violence, Nudity, and any other R rated subject. But that doesn't mean I am not up for something light-hearted.

I will let you know right now. Smut while it isn't a no go or a deal breaker. It is at the very bottom of my list. Romance is really contextual. I enjoy platonic relationships as well. But other than that, I am really here to go on an adventure with you. Right, that's enough about me.

Pairings
This is always a tough one for me. I don't normally think about this because I am a huge plotter. So I think instead of presenting some pairings I like, I would just recommend you check out my characters to see which ones are available. Or if you have a plot, you need a character for. Look no further. I can build you one, I can play a male female even an androgynous character. A dancing skeleton, even.

Plots
Some of my characters might end up in multiple places. I don't always make up original characters for role plays that are separate. But I never have one character in over two different role plays. Here you will find some plots that are interesting, maybe you want to know a little more about. Just send me a PM and I will happily do some plotting with you. If in any of these plots I have a character in mind that I will be playing, I will specify that. I will add more plots as they come to me. Bold = craving, Italics = interested, Regular = open to, anything underlined I am really craving. Anything crossed out is closed.

The Godslayer: The demon race has been fighting with the Angelic race for eons. With humans caught in the middle of their feud. Angels wanted to make the perfect warrior race. The Nephilim. But they were difficult to control because their human side often brought about defiance to the angels. The Nephilim began reproducing on their own with the humans, Angels and Demons saw this as a threat, but the Demon king also saw an opportunity. He turned one of the Nephilim into a Paladin, giving her a weapon forged in the pits of hell. Dipping her into a river of lava, the Demon king cursed the Nephilim with the Curse of rage and the Curse of Resurrection. The Demon king then sent his son with her to annihilate the angelic race and enslave the humans. (This is a dark fantasy role play. I have a female character I would play in this setting. The Demon Prince could also easily be a demon princess.)

Back
Top Bottom