The Tidecaller

Currently reading:
The Tidecaller

Tidecaller

"What will you do with so much power?"
Local time
Today 4:21 PM
Greetings, I am known as Tidecaller. "Tide" will suffice for a shortened name. I'll primarily use characters that visually look similar to things seen in games, videos and etc. But changing up their storyline, name and other upholds to best fit my writing and setting. This is my first time using this site, hopefully I'll have some memorable journeys and stories in the near future but for now I shall reveal a bit about myself for anyone interested.

Writing is something we all love and enjoy, which is why we are on here I presume? Though I have written only to fill my craving of an enjoyable tale. I tend to get lengthy in detail and description, and if inspired I can even roleplay as multiple characters within our story, the environment, quests, and etc. I hope to find suitable writers that best work in favor of my style, wishing to read what sorts of entertainment there is to come. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and introduction, you have my gratitude.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! I do hope you enjoy it here and hope to see you around!

Back
Top Bottom