Unspecified Trapped, Forced, and Feminized

Currently reading:
Unspecified Trapped, Forced, and Feminized

TiffanyBlue

Duchess Of Climax
Local time
Today 7:26 AM
Hello, I'm Tiffany!
I have been here in the sanctum for some time and have developed a bit of a "different" taste in roleplays and I just new partners and long term stories!

I am looking for someone who loves communication as much as I do. I normally look for 2-3 paragraphs per post as well. As for roles I am looking for someone to play the dominant position. I tend to try and keep my partners up to date if I am going to be gone however with my job being what it is I sometime may not get to a reply for a few days but rest assured I will always come back lol

I'm look to play as a Feminine esk male transformed into a submissive. Forced to be dressed , done up, and act like a female. For YC I'm looking for you to play as a Woman or a Trans-Woman(Shemale) Don't mean to offend anyone.

I like to start with Bets, Bars, Home Invasion, anything for the most part. I can't stress force enough. Tied up and forced into the position as the Doms Submissive. Use of handcuffs, gags, chastity to make sure MC bends to YCs will. I am completely fine and expect some non-con/con, humiliation, demasculinization, etc between our character. MC will be nothing but a toy to YC a sissy to be trained and mind broken bending to YCs every command.
I prefer extreme feminization, head to toe of the most feminine design. MC will be essentially be nothing but a toy/slave to YC a sissy to be trained and mind broken bending to YCs every command. I do prefer extreme feminization, head to toe of the most feminine design.

-Forced Feminization (Duh haha)
-non-con/con
-humiliation
-demasculinization
-much, much more

I love talking about what to add in advance so if we partner up please communicate.

Please feel free to PM me, I would love to have you as a partner. Any questions inquiries please feel free to message me as well. I hope to see you soon!

Back
Top Bottom