MxF Various Genre ideas RP Request (1x1)

Currently reading:
MxF Various Genre ideas RP Request (1x1)

Zelluz

Peculiar indeed
Local time
Today 4:02 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello There,

My name is Zell.

I'm looking for a long time writing partner(s). I started roleplaying when I was 13 through the good ol' AOL AIM, then a (late) school friend introduced me to roleplay boards. During sometime around the buzz, I had built my own roleplay site to create the cliché world of vampires vs. werewolves. It didn't last long due to reasoning. Though, I am comfortable with board style roleplaying like on this site.

Per writing wise, I can be detail oriented to both the outside scape and inside of a character. I don't believe "matching" word counts per replies, though what is received is what is returned I think. However, I do prefer a more in depth story type reply than a few short paragraphs just to move the story, if this makes sense. I like a good story flow that can include an imaginative setting, an understanding of a character, juicy conflicts, and moments that could not be expected, etc. If necessary as a whole, to kick in any side character or even secondary characters. If one wishes to double or triple I'm game. Per romance, I am most comfortable with MxF.

Please review the Rules of Sanctum as I wish to have our stories stand within what is stood by. Also, please do not contact me requesting to jump off Inner Sanctum's board to write elsewhere. As stated before, I prefer board writing and have left that whole AIM/Discord/messaging roleplay style behind literally decades ago. I am just not comfortable in that regard.

Lastly, per planning a story I am not comfortable with a super in-depth planning. Should someone have an idea that could pertain to a subject below, please let me know. I like to read ideas. Lets make the a foundation to the story including a frame, which would be a basis plotting. For the life of me, i can not do a nitty-gritty planning for a story where we are plotting every scene, every moment, every flora within the setting. The only exception would be if this would be a whole new world flesh out, like my world survival in 3033 I have in my Library. I discuss the elements required to get the point across of how the world is the way it is. Anything over speculation would be a team effort and as always, elements are subject to change as we have two minds creating one story in harmony.

I wish you all the best in any and all of of your writing journeys.

Styles
  • Good run of the mill dark stuff. The mind frame would be along the lines of Tool's song Vicarious.
  • Abilities- Any Mental Power | Superpower for that matter.
  • Crime - Mafiosa, MC, Criminal behavior, Law or become lawless.
  • Supernatural - Vampires, werewolves, creatures, urban legends, ghosts, (ghost hunting?), dragons, any sort of creature that breaks the reality
  • Harry Potter (next gen, during war, post war, Beasts, universal theme, ya know?)
  • Slice of Life - What doesn't break the Supernatural barriers. Ordinary ol' conflict.
  • Apocalypse - Post or during devastation. I apologize but no zombies in this criteria. There would be other certainties to make the world cripple downward.
  • Survival/Lost - As in shipwrecked, marooned, abandoned. Also, living through the elements to survive due to circumstance and by means either go along the lines as Lord of The Flies or Cast Away which in all honesty is amusing polar outcomes.
  • Containment Facility setting
  • Light vs Dark
  • Arranged marriage
  • Rivals
  • sirens
  • Magick?
  • Military
Don't Mind
  • Gore, Twisted characters, Smut (if it moves the story and not just straight smut), I'm pretty laid back, if you're unsure, please don't hesitate to ask.
Eck
  • Not sure what toilet stuff is, but I'm going to say not.
  • Anal sex
  • Puke or any gross bodily sustenance as such. (keep it to yourself)
  • Fetishes: Food/Eating, Feet, anything that is of fixation to glamourize intimacy for someone
Per writing Eck
  • God-modding
  • One-lining (for even few sentences to a paragraph worth.)
  • Text-talk: u, sup, wyd, etc. Unless it IS an actual text characters are sending to another but shortening words in a writing style is a hard pass no.
  • Please use basic grammar and spelling. Understandably sometimes my brain is running on 100 thoughts so I may miss a word or two or punctuation, we are not all perfect after all but a constant withdrawal of such is hard to read comfortably.
Some Pairings:
If you have further suggestions, please DM me
  • bad x good
  • angel x demon
  • werewolf x vampire
  • Vampire x human
  • werewolf x human
  • Soulmates--->Past regression (explain further if this raises an eyebrow)
  • Open to suggestion

Last edited:
Story Ideas:

✨Angels Vs Demons

"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer. But in our own hands lies the power to choose – what we want most to be we are." ― Robert Louis Stevenson

*Gamble for The Client - Demon needs a soul to be collected, but Angel needs a soul to be saved. Though who can save themselves through their own influences?

Demon Muse and Angel Muse could be in conflict between their "clients" (using word loosely) where Dark Muse influences his to the "bad" state of mind, while on the opposite side Light Muse brings them back per say. However, what if is more at work here. To tread obstacles not otherwise been tread before. Trials and influence through the seven deadly sins and seven holy virtues may become too much of a temptation to possibly dip one's toes into.

What if, these Virtues and Sins become more influenced toward the opposite then either of them expected. Even if it means losing one's self to become stronger at will, through themselves and through each other.

✨Mixed Ability genre

*Subject 6-5-1-18
"To find beauty out of things people undergo within their own lives. A dichotomy between the two." - RED

*Subject 65118- Experimentations seek to find they truly are.

Some places may not be as they seem. Tucked away in the outskirts of the city lays a few abandoned building boarded up and appear in disarray. It isn't the actual surrounding area that seems off but what lies underneath it all. Deep down through the levels of earth lie a facility to house and research individual's with unusual potentials of capabilities unlike no other. Labeled per what they stand for, who they are or what they are capable of. The worst of the worst kind to be removed from society and delve into the idea of seeking knowledge under a microscope. A containment center if you will.

Subject 6-5-1-18 only knows himself as just that. A set of numbers inked on the top part of his forearm. Unable to recall his true name, day of birth, or where he came from before living inside these four walls of his room or what could be called a suitable living space. A set numbers isn't a good name or so Subject believed during one of his usual pacing sessions. Silence had potential, and it was one deafening tone he so wished to have. Quiet, tone-deaf silence....

But silence was just one out of many on his list to have. Freedom being at the top of that list. Subject will stop for no one to break free from this place...even if he has to end a few lives that stray into his path. His monster within would certainly have its appetite full. Silence knows he isn't a monster, but with the cost of freedom out of this containment center so high...he would forgive himself later at the right moment.

Few directions:
  • Further research by a Doctor (can be M or F) or research personnel.
  • A patient with his/her own dangerous abilities suitable for the Containment Center.
*Maybe someone heard of what he could do, and wanted to do research of their own, which could lead into something deeper through the plot.
*Or Silas could already have escaped...and take the direction that way.
* If anyone has any other direction idea that whats stated in the above bullets. I would be open to reading.

I believe this story is more story based and I haven't set a distinct genre to the story. I can do doubles with characters, make it as maturely to the ceiling if one wishes. Though, I was pondering on now bringing Silas to this site as I was very on/off since I started here. This idea is open.

Subject 6-5-1-18 (F.E.A.R.) is an Albtraum or Nightmare. His ability to to create a mirage or illusion to the sufferer who has the associated fear/phobia. Within the state as the sufferer breaks down, Silence could absorb the persons life energy to rejuvenate himself. When in his deep trance he is unable to recall the rejuvenation process but does feel the after effects it brings him.

So its up to said partner how one wishes to take the story a step forward. I left the story open ended as I hoped it would bring creative juices going to the other on how one wishes the story to move.

Note: if there is ANYTHING that is discomforting to the writer (i.e. place, object, number, the like), please bring to my attention. There doesn't need to be an explanation, or story, etc. Even just giving me a PM stating Six. is enough. I respect your privacy and I will openly state I have my own phobia. I am okay to talk about it, but everyone is unique and different how those cope. I by no means wish to discomfort anyone per any glanced fear or phobia I may stumble upon through The phobia list.

* Elements/Elementals/Ability
"Earth my body, Water my blood, Air my breath, fire my spirit."

*Way of Four - When 4 different people learn of an unusual ability suited to them, they soon learn they are not the only ones to wield an elemental ability. Even more so, what sort of supernatural beings actually live among them.

tmplguQ.jpg

4 different people who are strangers to the other, learn they too wield a power of an element after they notice an imbalance in their own element. Nature's weather patterns are becoming more disruptive and harder to control within themselves. Upon their meet up, They also learn each one carries a stone linked with who they as in terms of an element. Without the stone they lose a deeper connection to the 'spirit' per say. They soon find themselves attempting to make a connection with each other (and knowledge of each other) but there seems to be a missing link that is throwing off the balance around them. The 5th Element. Unsure where and who this 5th element is, they agree to search for the 5th in order to restore the balance. The journey is long and dangerous but its a risk willing to take.

Stones
  • Water: Aquamarine also known as Stone of the Sea
  • Earth: Tree Agate
  • Air: Citrine
  • Fire: Volcanic rock
  • Ether: ....

This story is subject to change per any suggestions and/or interest.

✨Next Gen HP

This would be a plot interest in a Hate to Love story with Rose and Scorpius. I was thinking they could be Head Boy/Girl together so now they have to work together as a TEAM in order to make the school safer (and still keep their sanities in-tacked.) To push it further the families don't see eye to eye with this relationship (marriage proposal maybe?), and the two of them must convince their families how the other is as a whole. Even if this means to live the way the other does temporarily, to understand each others family which would be out of each others comfort zone.

I don't play Scorpius to the T through Cursed Child. As adorable he is, I just can't put years of HP series (Draco) together with a typical Malfoy as Scorpius. I have rewritten him as a character, if thats okay...and indeed please write Rose however you wish to envision her. Snap those literacy bones to let the creative flow. Two, I am wondering if One would mind to double to include support character friends, and the other Gens to keep the story flowing. Its not a must. Somewhere in the abyss, I had this side idea that as Scorpius is an only child he does yearn for that family company. (I'll explain Scorpio further below.) Though as the story picks up and that hate soon slides the other way with Rose, it's learned the relation between Teddy Lupin and Scorpius as they are in fact cousins. If ones is okay, we can add the others: Albus, Lily, James (so..rivialry? heh heh ), Hugo. We don't have to do all, kinda pinning my eyes on good ol' Al as he fell into Slytherin. Heh.

Idea 1: A wayward idea of them working together, or possibly sometihng happened (other than being Heads) to HAVE to work together.

Idea 2: I was thinking of a Next Gen Marauders themeish. Though it starts off not so friendly and friendship wise as the famous 4 were. I was thinking this would be more so a doubling story, where Scorpius, Teddy, Rose, Al (and/or) James must team up to figure out some really bad happenings that were rumored. (or if theres a Next Gen character you'd like to swap out, i.e. Luna's twin sons Lorcan and Lysander Scamander. Whoever one wishes. I also think, each person would have their 'strength' skill that can help them along the way. I.e: Albus-Potions, Lorcan: Creatures...inherited.. LOL Rose-Charms, Scorpius-transfigure, etc. Not in that order if you wish, it is whatever one prefers. Soon, the strain has them becoming more so friends as they progress and unfold each other's lives.

I'm sorry they are loose ideas, but I would love to create with you to make it more clearer than the broad ideas I have going. You may either owl me if your interested or send me a quick message here.

Malfoy has been an ever rumored name since 11th or 12th century, more so due to the darkness that carried the family up to the present day. Behind closed doors of those peering eyes and wagging tongues for rumors, held disagreements glaore mainly due to a familiar looking skull and serpent forever branded on Scorpius's father. Scorpius father is a respected ministry man sure, leaving behind the horrors that live in his mind to the point where pensieve didn't seem like a bad idea. With Scorpius's grand father out of the way, Draco disbanded any dark witch or wizard from entering the Malfoy Manor per protection of his son, wife and his own sanity. Scorpius doesn't understand details to its fullest of Draco's dark mark, therefore a lash or two of words echoes upon the Manor's walls. Despite removing the 'filth' of those kind of wizards, Draco still upholds values that seem forever engrained in his mind, where most muggle objects are not allowed in the Malfoy Manor.

Forever burdened to know, Scorpius's surname is everything darkness related, He holds a certain distain to his father for that sure brand he was like the rest of them. Parasites disposing people in large masses. Draco may not have given his son full details of his past where Scorpius distain may lie as he feels his Father was just like them all.

Up to this point when his father and him aren't vocally talking to each other (may drive his mother nuts), it isn't all so bad, as deep down Scorpius knows his mother, father and Malfoy grandmother are the only family he has entirely. Scorpius knows both of his families lines as he went on a forever quest hoping tp dig up anyone that wasn't all darkness, but came up with no one to find. They were all dark, except one Scorpius knew who he stumbled upon. Through the Black Line, He was aware of the relation with Sirius Black, but in terms of his Mother's sibling (s), He only learned of one sister, Lestrange. True there was a hole burned away removing both face and name to give Scorpius any leads to the sibling. He never dared to question his grandmother as he poked in places he shouldn't have been in the first place. As time went on, so did the idea of the search burned out of his mind as the portrait.

So, family luxuries has always been at hands whether vacations in another country or wearing the finest of clothes. Other classes below, Scorpius felt he never really understood and even more so throwing muggle stuff into the mix of it all. Spoiled? Sure, Entitled? Maybe not but those who don't know well may think other wise and have different perceptions of him as a whole.

Like his Father back then, Scorpius is extremely popular through school to where he even asked himself how he got through his days in between classes to make time for each group/friends he was involved in. Dissmissing those who were less then interesting easily. For 6 years, He pranked and jested targets on the side who caught his eye, his favorite was the Weasley girl. As a personality, Scorpius can have a short fuse when the fire is kindled in a certain way. He is intelligent though, and no one could ever pin him as a 'Brain' but it was due to family pressure to be the best he can be. Whether in books, on the Quidditch field, or excel whatever opportunity came his way. However, he is easy on the eyes with a smooth way of talk that got him by very well. The start of his 7th year, Scorpius already had in his mind the amount of N.E.W.T. Classes to excel in, his regular classes, and appointed Quidditch Captain as the long standing Seeker he was. Whatever was to come his way on the side, would probably throw the his preparation off balance.

✨Slice Of Life

* Drama?

"This house is burning down, through all our wildest fires..." - Acceptance

*Wildfires-Can others put aside their hard ways to see value in the other?​

It's hard to overcome challenges, and even harder to do it on your own. Chris Lewis didn't think so, or so he guessed. With lack of people skills, sprinkles of stubbornness, and drops of solitude he felt he could be just fine without anyone. Karma laughed to Chris's train of thoughts years ago and decided to deliver an accident that would change his life forever. He became blind due to an accident, his sight lost forever. He did inquire a dog named Doju along the way to aid exploring but guide dogs only do so much. Leaving his adoptive parents behind, he transitioned to a new and foreign place to start over. New apartment, new job, start of college and new...people...Can fire really fight against fire with an already exhausted wildfire?

* Romance Genre
" Ghosts. Of us in the next life, knowing what we know, on our last nights, Try to remind us...They remind us, To hold on tight." - Lights

*Plans For Change- Money is said it cannot buy happiness. What if that happiness is simpler than its made out to be? Should someone stay true to themselves to impress or is it better to dimish glamor to pretend they live a simpler life...for a better outcome.
-->As a Character

Koldan J. Schultz has almost everything. Expensive toys, big house, and works through his family's famous Architect & Marketing company in London, UK. He was groomed for success by mainly his father with some assistance with his mother. He also has a daughter, and as a single father he isn't doing too well in that department due to his work being his main focus. So he sends out an application anywhere, whether over the pond or here in the UK to become caretaker. He would keep all options open between the US and UK. Benefits would be room and board in his home (if they wished), fantastic pay, benefits if needed, and if interested in architecture and/or marketing influence. How this would work out, Kol wasn't even sure, but desperation was hard to hide for the 30 year old.

*Crime/Mafia genre
"Catch me if you can, and Catch me if you can, I just got my head down, and I'm a little bit scared tonight, I need to run just far enough." - Walking On Cars

*Catch Me If You Can-Running out of the Mafia is the easy part. Be caught by law or his own brothers is harder.​

Antonio Niccolò di Sorentino-Vencil or Anthony Nicholas Vencil per American came over from Sicily believing the glamor of the (American) Scillian Mafia was something a good Scillian man could indulge in after spending time with his fellow Scillian's. After All, he swore his Oath of Omertà there, which didn't seem so bad. By body, Mind and Blood: Code of Silence-Never 'rat out' members nor divulge any mafia secrets, Complete Obedience-Obey the orders, no matter what., Assistance-To provide any necessary assistance to any other respected or befriended faction., Vengeance-"An attack on one ... is an attack on all", and lastly Avoid contact with the authorities.

Americans are silly and strange though. A conclusion made very quickly. Yet, as the Riccagni family faction starts going south, He plays in his head how to speak with Riccagni Famiglia in Sicily without breaking Omertà. Even worse, Anthony is in a tight pinch unable to step out of the occupation thinking of other possibilies in the US. With a Capo keeping an eye on him, Anthony needs to seek to go from here within the Family, and possibly be part of an ongoing dispute with other families the US got themselves involved in. An SOS doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Last edited:
✨ Supernatural

• Past Life Regression
    "Our souls speak a language that is beyond human understanding. A connection so rare the universe won't let us part."
* Twin Flame - Upon first meeting that someone, both don't understand how one feels so familiar despite never truly getting to know the other. After a minor accident they are transported into a place they haven't seen before but the memory is familiar as it is with their soon to be partner.

MC and YC have only met but they have thi strange feeling they already know the other. Feeling is already there, but they don't understand it. After an accident from one or the other, they are transported backward into another time period, specifically another life where they see that person again and feeling soon rush back. YC and MC can't pinpoint what had happened but the deeper they go to figuring this out the more lifetimes are flooding back which each other, where they realize they have in love during each time period, pushing through barriers and conflicts along the way attempting to stay with the other.

I thought each time period each character is has their own set of "mini stories" whether the conflicts they endeared with each other, either one possibly sacrificing the other, or something of that sort. It's an odd flash back story going from past to present flipping on and off but the past stories somehow work with the present they are in. Broad but it's a scattered idea.

✨ Fantasy

• Pirates/Sea Life
    "Crossbones, swords, and a bottle of rum. Heave-High-Ho-Hum, No rest for the lily-livered pirate scum." - Sail North
* Crossbones - So you have dreams to become an outlaw of the seas. What will break you first? The Seas, tales, or the life? Hoist the sales, Set a-sail and let's find out.

wp2022112.jpg

Escaping the island proved to be effortless, but transitioning into a life as a pirate? That decision seemed like sheer madness, regardless of whether it was Your character (YC), My character (MC), or both. Yet, hearing the legendary stories of the freewheeling lifestyle on the high seas, you couldn't resist boarding The Shadow, a magnificent vessel that had withstood the tests of time. However, not everyone could handle life at sea, especially on board The Shadow. The crew was notoriously ruthless, and the captain was no exception. As for what awaited you, well, there were whispers in the village from which you came; tales of a monstrous sea creature that had mercilessly decimated numerous ships. Witnessing it firsthand was the only way to truly believe it. So, welcome aboard The Shadow, you scoundrel. Your first task: Start scrubbing the deck.

(Story inspired by Tale of The Shadow.)

• Viking/Ol' World
    "Fires are rising and the bells are ringing. Glory, take us into Odin's halls. Golden glimmer and the sound of singing. Asgard's call. The echoes of eternity. Vallhalla calling me..."
* Vallhalla - Carry the strength and show no clemency.

ejwaz.jpg
tejwass.jpg
urus.jpg

The Gods and creatures are real. Someone whispered. No one believed, but only certain few. There is stories however one can travel through the other branches of Yggdrasil but at what cost will it be? Realms are getting a little out of hand, so what is mortal Viking to do than sit near the fire? Runes to be a guide in one hand, and a spear in another. A journey awaits to claim a rightful spot in the Halls to fight with the Old Ones.

Last edited:
craving an MC type RP and/or slice of life.

Back
Top Bottom