Well Howdy!

Currently reading:
Well Howdy!

BiowareManiac

Rhiannon
Local time
Today 8:13 PM
I'm new to this site, but I love to write and I think roleplaying and exploring new genres and stories will be a great boost to my writing ability!
As for what I like to write, I enjoy dabbling in fantasy and romance, but I also adore science fiction. I enjoy playing male roles in M/F relationships, but I also like playing F/F relationships too.

Outside of writing I am a massive nerd, I have an Xbox one and I love to play the Bioware series, Mass Effect and Dragonage. To that end I like to play DnD, my current character is a centaur and I love her. I also love to read marvel and DC comics, like I said. Massive nerd.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

We are few and far between, us Bioware fans! Are you more of a Mass effect or Dragonage fan??
I would have to say, Dragon Age, hands down! I've been playing it, (all of them really) since DA:O came out in 2009. And don't hate me, but um... I played Andromeda, (and I loved it, please, don't hold it against me!!) before I played any of the main ME's. To be honest, I had never cried so hard during/after/ and remembering a game before Mass Effect! (I cried like the wee lass I really am!)

What about you? DA, or ME? :D

I would have to say, Dragon Age, hands down! I've been playing it, (all of them really) since DA:O came out in 2009. And don't hate me, but um... I played Andromeda, (and I loved it, please, don't hold it against me!!) before I played any of the main ME's. To be honest, I had never cried so hard during/after/ and remembering a game before Mass Effect! (I cried like the wee lass I really am!)

What about you? DA, or ME? :D

Oh gosh that's a difficult question, but dragonage takes the crown for me. Mass Effect was one of the first games I ever played on my console and dragonage inbetween. They've both taken over my life for about a decade now ^^; I didn't hate andromeda, just didn't think it was anything close to the original trilogy. Didn't make it a bad game though!

If you ever want to have an RP in the dragonage or mass effect-vers then let me know as I'd love to!

Back
Top Bottom