Currently reading:
"Who Goes There?!" I hear

Kitsune

Just your average fox obsessed girl
Local time
Tomorrow 12:21 AM
  • Registration ✔️
  • Profile picture ✔️
I'm a returning writer. I took a break for some time due to some massive life changes, but I'm now back on track and ready to return to this world. I write a lot of different things and I'm a massive mood-writer. I'm a mood-reader as well, and one might even say that I'm a mood-everything. I'm a guinea pig mom, plant enthusiast (I love plants and want to have a lot of them but they don't tend to like me as much) and obsessed with foxes, which of course is reflected in both name and profile picture. My favorite season is winter closely followed by autumn, so I'm truly enjoying this time of year. What else is there to say about me? I'm getting way too close to my thirties and honestly I feel like I'm going to have the same crisis as Monica Geller when that day comes. Oh, and I'm really looking forward to Critical Role campaign 3. I'm still waiting for my partner to buy me a Frumpkin plushy.

I think that's it!
  • Introduction post ✔️
Now the final thing to do is to write a request thread and see what kind of adventures it will take me on!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hi Kitsune, Welcome to I.S. very cool introduction, I'm positive you will find more than a few people who will be excited and happy to write with you. Critical Role is amazing and I'm super excited to see campaign 3 also. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!
Thank you!
Hi Kitsune, Welcome to I.S. very cool introduction, I'm positive you will find more than a few people who will be excited and happy to write with you. Critical Role is amazing and I'm super excited to see campaign 3 also. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great time here.
Thanks a bunch! I'm currently catching up on the first campaign because I'm very late to the party, hopefully I can finish it before they release their animated series next year!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Back
Top Bottom