Currently reading:
Why, Hello There Sanctum-Goers

Malachite

Serf
Local time
Today 2:52 AM
Pronouns
He / Him
My name is Malachite. Or, I go by that name. I'm a gay man from the USA. I'm 20 years old, and I spend most of my time painting and writing. It's been a year or two since I've last roleplayed consistently. I made some really great friends, and some really happy memories. After some personal events took place, I lost my passion for it and faded from all the public platforms I used to occupy.

Now, I'm feeling better, and I'm hoping to get back out there on new sites, meet new friends, and make more of those memories. That's where you all come in! It's great to meet you all, and I'd love to craft some really lovely storylines with you all. I have a few worlds I've made, and many others I want to get to flesh out through cooperative writing. And, on that note, let me explain my style:

When I write fiction alone, it's usually queerlit ( a.k.a. M / M in this case ) and that reflects in my roleplay style. Those are, of course, the plotlines I tend to gravitate towards, but I also have the genre-specific writing style. It leans on the cusp of flowery writing, and sometimes dips into the territory without sounding like a victorian-gothic vampire novella. (If you know what that means, I owe you a cookie)

My post length really depends on how much energy I have. I do suffer from severe PTSD, and chronic sleep deprivation. This often means a lot of the things I love, the plots I love, and the people I love get put on the backburner for a while so I can focus on myself. So this often applies here. It can be anywhere from one to six paragraphs. It could be average, maybe even below average, in terms of style, or I could word dump a bunch of pretty words in a text document and mash it into the post. The list goes on, but I think you get the gist of my general workflow from there.

So it's great to meet you all. I can't wait to learn more about you.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom