Currently reading:
All Yimara’s Cave of Plots

Yimara

Dragon Rider
Local time
Today 10:45 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/They
Hello there, you can call me Yimara. I might add to this later on, but for now I'm gonna keep it short and sweet.

I can usually reply multiple times a day, with anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, though I will always try to match whatever I'm given to help keep the role play balanced. I am a mother, and I work, so some days I won't be able to reply much if at all, however, I will always let my partner know if I'll be gone for more than a day.

Something to note, I'm mostly into plots with some underlying romance, be it slow brewing, unexpected, or more the baseline of the plot. Smut typically goes along with this, that being said I don't like it to be forced. I don't have a specific ratio, just use common sense on when and where smut fits. I don't mind fading to black if that's what my partner prefers, but also love writing a good steamy scene.

Now, on to what I like and dislike.

I like....
-General Fantasy
-Angels/Demons
-Werewolves/Shifters
-Vampires
-Adventure Based RPs
-Dungeons and Dragons
-S&M
-CNC
-Forbidden Romance
-Harem/Reverse Harem

I dislike...
-Excessive pain/torture
-Toilet or Surgery play
-Plain slice of life RPs

Here is my F-List for those who would like a more in-depth list of what I am and am not into. F-list - Warning

And a more specific list about my compatibility
-My average posts range from 2-5 paragraphs (with 4 or more sentences each), or more depending on what i receive from my partner. I am happy to length match, so if you prefer less i can do less, if you prefer more I can do more.
-I find it difficult to stay interested in an rp when I'm getting only a few sentence responses or less consistently. That being said, a shorter post here and there is fine, muse is fickle sometimes, I understand.
-I only work in third person. First person is completely off the table for me. I am not my character and cannot write like I am.
-I can reply At least once a day, sometimes multiple. I understand this isn't possible for everyone, so as long as I'm receiving 1-2 replies a week, I'll be happy. Of course, real life always comes first, so if something comes up and you're unable to reply, don't be afraid to reach out.
-I'm fine playing out any sexual scenes when and where they fit, I don't have a specific plot to smut ratio, all plots are different, but I don't write just smut, I need some plot or I'll get bored.
-My only hard limits are bathroom related things, if it belongs in the toilet it stays there, and that I will not do hardcore actual torture. I'm willing to at least discuss anything else, and we can work out together what we will and won't include.

Some basic Pairings.... (we can expand upon the plot together, I'm flexible on which role I'll play) - Bold + Underlined = Craving
*Prince(ss) x Their guard
*Prince(ss) x Commoner
*Prince(ss) x Enemy kingdom Prince(ss)
*Prince(ss) x Enemy kingdom Knight
*Vampire x Mortal
*Assassin x Target
*Mafia boss x Regular Person
*Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
*Demon x Angel
*Demon x Mortal
*Human x Shapeshifter
*God(dess) x Mortal
*Pirate Captain X Prince/Princess
*Pirate Captain X Enemy Ship Crew Member
*Pirate Captain X Lawman/Law Woman
*Pirate Captain X Thief
*Pirate Captain X Water Goddess

And last but not least, my current plot ideas...

So with this plot it is pretty simple. Our characters can be literally anything species wise. We could do this plot with humans, non humans or one of each. For the plot itself, YC (male or female) is in some position of power, mafia leader, CEO, alpha, whatever fits well with the character species we've chosen, who gets what they want, when they want it, no questions asked. They see MC out and about one day and decide that they want them, as a plaything and potential companion. So, they have MC kidnapped and brought to their home, where they are told that they are essentially their property now. MC is not too thrilled about that. YC being dominant and not used to disobedience has to work against their typical "iron fist" to win my character over and get them to stay willingly. Will it work? Or will MC fight till their last day to be free. A few important aspects, YC promises not to fully have sex with MC until they give them permission, but super heavy teasing, more specifically non con teasing, from YC is absolutely allowed and encouraged to make this interesting.

Currently my only craving is one that fairly simple. Basically my character is a bounty hunter, payed by a royal to track down your character, a believed common peasant. However, upon locating YC and finding that they are in trouble (cornered by assassins hired by the sibling of the royal who hired MC) they knows something more is up. Rescuing YC from these assassins MC takes them to a former friend, who, upon analysis of YC, determines them to be of royal blood. This RP would be an action/adventure RP, where MC is taking YC to the royal city to claim their inheritance. There will be action, romance, and heartbreak. I would like for there to some sexual scenes later on, so be prepared for that, but it won't be the whole purpose of the RP. Ideally this would be a FxF role play, but we could also do MxF if that is preferred. This plot can be set in a d&d type world, or in a futuristic world, either is fine.

In a world where slavery is considered the norm, a powerful vampire purchases a servant/slave as a blood bag, companion and pet. This would be a smut and kink heavy role play, where in any sort of story details could be hammered out by the two of us prior to starting. I am also flexible about which role I would take, but would love to play the slave.

A small farming village long lived in terror of a powerful dragon, though over the years they came to an agreement that protected their people. This agreement being that once a month on the night of the full moon, they would tie up one commoner near the outskirts of the village, for the dragon to take and do what they wish with. Now, it has long been assumed that the dragon just ate these sacrifices, but is that really the case...? YC could be male or female, but they will be the sacrifice, MC will be a female dragon (with a human form). This will be a tale of romance, drama and mystery. Will your character fall for the sly she dragon, Or spend eternity trying to escape?

My character is a powerful vampire countess, her position as a leader allowing her the rare ability of changing people into one of the undead. Your character is a revered vampire hunter, who is seeking out my character for the rich payout her head would provide. However, on the hunt for her, your character is badly injured and passes out. They wake up in a lovely, But Victorian era, house, soon discovering that it was the Vampire countess who saved their life. Will they proceed sneak away from their local vampire hunting group each night to see her? Will they fall in love with her and stay? Or will they pretend to have feelings for her, just to get her close and slaughter her with ease?

YC is a powerful person. Be it a king, a CEO, a Powerful wizard, anything you prefer, likely largely dependent on the time period you wanna go with. MC is a captured woman of a rare and exotic cat species, being sold into slavery. YC goes to a slave auction, looking for a plaything/companion and outbids everyone there to purchase her. Shes grown up wild and free and will need to be tamed with a combination of force and compassion. The time period is up to you, modern, fantasy, future. Whatever you prefer. This story would be best with some smut/kink, I don't like to fade to black.

Im looking for a classic zombies, end of the world rp. Mc and Yc were traveling solo and happen to run into each other, needing to help one another against a horde if either is to survive. Mc wishes to go their separate ways after the fight is over and runs off. They keep bumping into one another until she finally caves and agrees to travel as a partnership. I would like this the be a slowly budding romance with smut when/where it finally fits in. We can both add in some npc bad guys, hordes, raiders etc, and just have some fun with a hopefully longer term rp.

This is a pretty classic plot but I'm Really craving it. Our characters are a race (up for discussion) that Is effected by the pull of soulmates. Meaning when they see their mate, they instantly know they're the one and feel compelled to be with them, even if they don't want to be. That's the case with our characters. YC is a powerful leader of some sort (preferred male, but YC can be a dominant female instead if you prefer), in example a CEO, Tribe leader, Alpha, dependant on the setting and race(s) we agree upon. MC is a rebellious daughter in a powerful family who wants nothing to do to with any of the soulmate stuff. Upon meeting YC she is forced to go with them by her parents. This will be a story of Resistance, romance, drama and action. Alot of key aspects of this plot are up for discussion so it's quite tailorable to your tastes.

Our characters are from rival groups (tribes, races, companies, etc), and happen to meet while out on the town one night. They immediately hit it off and agree to a meet up again to hang out. During their second encounter with each other, they find out about each other's family ties. But being that they feel such a connection, they can't bare to hate each other over their people's quarrels. They continue to meet each other in secret, and develop quite the bond, vowing to make a change in their people's views of the others people. Will the pressure of their people's fighting be enough to drive them apart? Or will they defy all odds and stick together to make a change in an age old feud? This will have action, romance, drama and is open for discussion regarding time period, character species and overall setting.

My character is a renown pirate Captain that sails the seas pillaging and growing both their fortune and their infamy. Your character is a sheltered prince (or princess if need be) who happens To have snuck Out to explore the city and its docks when MC's ship is ported. However, YC being naive to the harsh ways of the streets gets into some trouble, nearly being assaulted when MC notices the ruckus and steps in to protect YC. Learning that MC is a pirate Captain YC begs to join them on their ship and be taken to see the world, tired of being held inside the castle. MC obliges and they leave that afternoon. Shortly after they leave they realize that YC's parents, the king and queen, have sent members of the royal army after them to retrieve their runaway heir, leaving our characters on the run. Will they get away? Or will they get captured? All the while they slowly develop feelings for each other, complicating the situation even further.

Or, if none of these ideas suit you, you can always come to me with your own ideas and we can talk about those. I'm a fairly flexible person and likely won't deny you, so long as it's something that matches up with my interests.

IMPORTANT
I've had to repost this as a new thread because too many people were commenting in my old one and clogging it up. I WILL NOT respond to messages here, if you'd like to chat, PM me. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom