YOYOYOYOYO

Currently reading:
YOYOYOYOYO

MistyMay

Knight
Local time
Today 4:14 PM
Now that I have your attention~ What's shakin' bacon'~

Seriously, though - You can all call me May. It's a pleasure. I love RPs - text and DnD style - to a fault. Prefer MxM, it's just so much fun to write! But in the end, I'm known for following my whims over habit - when in doubt, hit me up. I'm a fan of a number of animes, books, shows, and movies. A list seems kind jarring for my first post but I guess I have to put something...
  • Harry Potter
  • Code Geass
  • Marvel Universe (Spiderman is squad!!!!)
  • Magi
  • Pandora Hearts
  • Food Wars
  • Legend of Zelda (Didn't mention video games... now you know :) )
  • Final Fantasy
  • Tales of
Some themes I fuck with...
  • Anything related to pirates.... 90% why I'm signing on.
  • Fantasy/SciFi Trash
  • Omegaverse
  • Historic Fiction/AUs
  • Harems
  • Crack/Rare Ships
  • Slash!Mythology
  • Slash!Fairy Tales
  • Unlikely couples
Obviously, that's not all but I'm just saying hi. Hit me up on PM if you wanna shoot the breeze and find out what the other stuff is. Or I can find you and bug you with questions... IDC... Seldom do I meet people that are receptive of that level of forwardness, but I have to try. I will find my unicorn.

Oh - and I'm smut AND long term/literate friendly.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

I wouldn't call myself an rp vet but I am doing quite well. Thanks for asking. How is you doing so far?

Oh! Glad you like it! Have any questions. Feel free to me or any of the otherstaff members a pm! Happy Roleplaying!

Well met, and welcome! Your post seems so bouncy and lively, I'm sure you're going to love it here!

Well met, and welcome! Your post seems so bouncy and lively, I'm sure you're going to love it here!
Thanks - Gotta put out what you wanna attract you know! Plus I'd be a shame if people took me too seriously. All the same, I'm, appreciating the love so far (^_^)

Welcome! If you haven't done so already, take a look at our roleplay request threads to see what other people are looking for as well as to let everyone else know what you're looking to write. :)

Back
Top Bottom