Unspecified A Deal With The Devil

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Deal With The Devil

Local time
Today 8:19 AM
There comes a time in life when you need a favour that can only be granted by the Devil, and the word about town is that Lucifer Morningstar is just the man you need.

Looking for a roleplay very loosely based on the Lucifer comics [DC]. Requirements are as follows:

500+ words
High level of literacy
Considered, complex characters aged 20+

More about me:

I don't do explicit sexual roleplays
I usually write with a fair bit of swearing if the context calls for it
I like action!
R-rated content is cool if it's Deadpool-type R-rated content.

I have no requirement on the gender of your character as I'm open to roleplays that both have no romance, and have romance between any genders. I'm not yet sure what this favour that your character needs would be, so you're encouraged to come up with it yourself.

My character is indeed the Devil, with this comes a set of powers that are pretty incredible BUT I don't like to roleplay flawless characters and will use his limitations as well as his abilities as pushing points for the story.

If you would like me to provide a face claim or a more thorough description of Mr Morningstar I am happy to do so once we've established a mutual interest :). I forgot to mention that my version of Lucifer is based on David Gandy in terms of appearance, in case anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom