MxF Accio Partner!

Z4T4N

Wyrm
Local time
Today 3:34 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I'm Z4T4N, but you can call me Z.

I've been RPing for a while, but I am really bad at keeping track of years. I'd forget how old I was if it wasn't the same as the actual year 🤣.

I'm looking for someone who would match my madnes- I mean creativity.

I tend to write High/Low Fantasy and Romance but I can be convinced for a little SOL.

Just a couple things before I get into plots:

• The way I set up characters is that I have one main one that only I can control (Will specify in plots) with the other characters included being more common use. You don't need to control them though if you feel that you won't be able to match the personality.
  • I always have romance in my RPs, I enjoy having characters forming that kind of connection.
  • I am or the more lengthy response side of the writing spectrum and expect my partners to also be a bit wordy. But in certain contexts of the RP I will be understanding for smaller responses. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, sometimes even more per reply.
  • I expect this to be joint effort when it comes to this RP, There's no bigger turn off than feeling like you're the only one invested or making any sort of effort.
  • I tend to use AI when it comes to character references as I am awful at drawing, if this is a turn off I understand.
  • In relation to smut scenes, I am a dom-leaning switch.

Ok! Onto the good stuff!

The Long Road Ahead: (Mercenary X Princess)
The band of mercs counted their many coins as the the man made his way over to the woman they had bound and gagged.

"Was it worth all this, princess? Truthfully you were just meant to establish friendly ties between our kingdoms, but when I saw you for the first time I knew you had to be mine. Yet you had the nerve to decline when I made a move on you!"

A cruel smile swept across the face of the man. His eyes lit up with anticipation while he paced around the damsel in distress.

The mercs were in clear distaste of the man, watching as he, essentially, gloated about their handy work. All the woman could do was groan in response, as it was clear that she couldn't speak. The man not only had the mercs fully gag her, but thoroughly bound her as well. Her arms were tied firmly behind her back and her feet were also bound together. It left very little to the imagination since her armor had already been torn off, leaving her undergarments mostly in tatters. The young woman couldn't even hope to fight back properly, thrashing her bound body forwards and back.

"Well, no one is going to discover you here unless they pay up the ransom, so, in the meantime, why don't we have a little fun?"

Her brow rose as the implications gave rise to fear. She attempted to distance herself the best she could. However, these efforts truly were futile. Her captor wanted revenge more than he did her family's fortune.

"Boss." One of the mercs spoke up to grab the attention of his superior. "Did we need to go to this extent? Target or not she's still a princess." The man dared to ask. His superior let out a deep sigh. "Unfortunately the coin is without sin and this was what the client wanted. If you wish to take it up with the guildmaster afterwards, by all means have at it. I won't be responsible for what he does to you." The squad leader responded.

The merc gave the princess a look of sympathy before returning to his original position.

The man moved deliberately between her legs, feeling her up as his other hand groped her chest. The woman made clear sounds in deference but there was little much she could do to resist him.

"As if you truly were saving yourself for marriage anyways." He remarked with discontent, studying her slightly redded cheeks as she started to pant despite being vehemetely against this.

"You just need a real man to show you your place, didn't yo.."

Before her bitter ex-bethrothed could even finish his sentence, the sound of crunching footsteps graced the ears of everyone present. Whoever was looming outside the hide-out did not make an effort to hide their presence.

A look of surprise washed across both of their faces. The man looked more perplexed than his bound prisoner.

"I-is that one of your men, patrolling the area?!" He called out to the merc in charge."...No everyone is still here." The merc leader said now on high alert. "So they sent someone then? Are they insane?" He muttered to himself, reaching for the weapon at his hip. The mercs also sprung into action forming a wall between the intruder and their client. The intruder walked into the light, revealing himself to everyone present.

His long white hair loosely braided into a ponytail that hung off one of his shoulders, but was partially covered by his brown hooded cloak. His body was on the slimmer side, however he was still well built for his frame. He stood 5'9'' tall. On his back was a bow that had seem to be made of bones with a spider silk bowstring. The curved daggers he wore on his waist seemed to be similar to the bow. He wore a very form fitting attire featuring; a tight green sleeveless tunic, tight deer leather light brown pants as well as brown cow leather boots. He also wore gold bracelets with carvings of the elvish language.

"Your majesty, please stand back and let us do our job." If the men truly had their way, they would of left their client at the mercy of this intruder but unfortunately, they had a reputation to uphold as mercenaries from ''Avarus Vendere'' Guild.

They should of run.

Their deaths were precise, surgical, and bloody. The man slowly walked past the pile of bodies he had created, giving a firm shake of the mercs' blood off his daggers before placing them back on his waist. The intruder made slow deliberate steps, in deep contrast to the otherworldly speed he displayed when he fought the mercs, as he made his way towards the two people left. The man in deep fear took the princess and brought his weapon to her throat. "D-don't come a step c-closer! Or I swear I-I'll kill her! I'll do it!" The man yelled in desperation. The intruder stopped. The fear in the princess' eyes was very visible. She was close to losing her virtue earlier and now she could possibly lose her life.

The intruder knew the man was a coward, unable to get his hands dirty and thus turned to hired help. Yet he made no effort to ease the princess' worries. He instead reached for the bow on his back and drew an arrow from his quiver.

The man continued to panic. "W-what are you doing?! Can't you see I'll kill her!?" The intruder simply silently pulled his bowstring back, lining up the shot. "W-wait, please don-" The man attempted to plead as the arrow pierced his shoulder and he let out a pain filled scream. He fell back, dropping his weapon as he clutched his wounded shoulder.

The man walked up to the princess, clearly stunned as he reached for one of his daggers. He cut her loose from her restraints as well as cut the rope that was gagging her. He spoke for the first time. "The princess, I presume?" his slightly high pitched voice asked in a passive tone. She gave a slow nod, still processing the events the occurred before her. He undid his cloak and tossed it to her. "Wear that until we get to a town. Its not much, but you'll at least have your decency." With his cloak off he was truly revealed.

He was a forest elf, made obvious by his pointy ears and tanned skin. His eyes a beautiful jade. His face contained the androgynous charm that some male elves had. Better described as beautiful rather than handsome or dashing.

He made his way over to the man, ripping the arrow out as the man passed out from the pain. He gave a whistle, which summoned his white horse as it trotted towards them.

He grabbed some things from the pouch the horse was carrying, using them to cleaned the wound and restrain him He also put on a leather eye cover, passing his braided ponytail through it as he placed it over the moonflower. He carried the man to horse and secured him to the back near the tail and his large pouch of items.

He then made his way back to the princess who had put on his cloak. He offered her a hand to help her stand. Though she fell back down as she was still clearly rattled. He gave a deep sigh, this time wrapping her arm around his neck and literally princess carrying her with ease. "We have a long journey back to your kingdom and I'd rather not waste more time." He explained passively and matter of fact. He gently placed her on the horse's saddle as he took his place behind her.

Thus began their long journey back to the princess' kingdom.

The Lost Elder Dragon: (Elder Dragon X Human or Elder Dragon)
Dragons had been around forever. They were prosecuted quite often. ...Though it was somewhat justified. Dragons were unique in that they were much slower when it came to development. It took 3 decades for them to even become self aware instead of simply just breezing through life for the simple goal of completing life's functions. After a century, they were able to turn into a form that was very human-like. Their lifespan was also considered among the longest when it came to mortal life. Nowadays, dragons are much rarer in their beastial form. There was a small group of Dragons known as the Elder Dragons. These dragons have been around for tens of thousands of years and had absurd levels of strength. There were 6 of them where tales have descended about them.

Ardens was a battle nut who was searching for a fight anywhere the wind happened to blow him. He had a 'might makes right attitude' that didn't respect those he considered weaker than him. He was a very temperamental person, often changing emotions at the drop of a hat. He is 6'2'' tall, with white, short hair as well as green coloured eyes. He had wanderlust of an absurd degree. Unable to settle down like most of the Elder Dragons. His beastial form is a White Dragon.

Ira was the haughty Queen of the Irialis Kingdom. She was similar to Ardens in that she had a the penchant to ignore those she doesn't consider the same of her in strength or rank. She maintained the dragon stereotype of hoarding gold and treasure as her kingdom is one of the richest. Due to her attitude she considers herself more important than others, she barely considers her fellow Elder Dragons as important as she is. This did not mean she was cruel however. Her servants often tease her that her actions towards them were unlike her attitude. However she only adopted this stance to impress the dragon she loved as he cared greatly about humans. That Dragon may have been dead (as far as she knows) she still treated her servants and subjects fairly kind. She is 5'6" tall, with long blonde hair that is braided by her servants daily. She has blue coloured eyes and somewhat average body proportions, something she has developed a complex about. Her beastial form is a Yellow Dragon.

Jura is a down to earth girl, revered by followers in the religion she founded. She was like a serene lake flowing through nature. She has a small village who revered her like a God, and she provides for and defends them. She is a pacifist by nature but would do anything for the people of the village. She is 4'11" tall with petite features. She has back length pink hair that she lets flow freely as well as jade coloured eyes. Her beastial form is a Pink Dragon.

Haru is a nonchalant girl who lives to satisfy her urges. She, like Ardens, doesn't tend to stay in one place. She travels the world, looking for good food and good sex. She's no push over however, the only person stronger than her of the six is Ardens. She doesn't tend to express emotion often. She stands 6'0" tall. She has long black hair she wears in a ponytail. She has amber coloured eyes and a body that a brothel worker would kill for. Ira somewhat resents her for having the proportions she wants. Her beastial form is a Black Dragon.

Naoya is the youngest of the Elder Dragons. He is somewhat insecure about that fact. He wears his emotions on his sleeves and is considered quite pure. He is often goaded into fighting with Ardens as a way to prove he belongs even though the rest consider him worthy of being considered an Elder Dragon. He has claimed a large forest as the place he calls home. He stands at 5'5" tall. Has chin length, green hair with green coloured eyes. His beastial form is a Green Dragon.

Urial is a cocky ruler of the Uris Kingdom. He looks down on others, including the other Elder Dragons. He has a harem of beautiful women that he has built along the years. He is somehow more arrogant than Ira, in that, he believes that he has claim to anything that he desires. He considers women to be signs of status, like money. He is generally disliked by the other Elder Dragons but they still respect his strength. He stands 6'5" tall. He has long blonde hair that he allows to flow freely. He has blue eyes and a muscular frame, similar to Ardens. His beastial form is a Blue Dragon.

However, there was one more Dragon. One that they thought dead. Urial had used Ardens love of fighting to help him. Urial felt threatened by this Elder Dragon as the two never got along and he was Ardens' equal in strength. His beastial form was a Gray Dragon. His name was Zalia. He had a distinct fondness for the humans, one that his fellow Elder Dragons never really understood. He didn't take kindly to Urial claiming the women he wanted by force and often butted heads with him. Before his time of perceived death, he traveled the world as a merchant. He studied human medicines and made it his way of life to help them. That was several centuries ago. The tales of him spread less and less and the 7 Elder Dragons became 6. He didn't care though, he was simply rotting away in a cave. Spending all his time sleeping. Cursed by his massive lifespan, his abnormal level healing properties and durability, even for a Dragon. That was until today.

"I'm sorry…. I'm just…so….tired, can I rest h-'' the human said and then collapsed right after…in the dragon's lair right in front of the dragon. It roused him from his slumber. He stared at her somewhat annoyed. He should have thrown her out. She was clearly exhausted, most likely something was chasing her. Allowing her to stay here was obviously going to result in trouble. There was no need to stick his neck out for her. Yet, he shifted into his human-like form, throwing his robe over her in an effort to keep her warm. He had no way of knowing that this chance meeting would finally move the hands of time for him after they had been frozen all those centuries ago.

(For this one it occurred to me that someone may want to play one of the female Elder Dragons I made so you can choose either!)

Tale of the Prophesized Four: (Hanova Prince X Princess Guinevere)
Destiny was an annoyance. That was all that was on the mind of Zara of the Hanova family as the nobles were summoned after the High Priest in the Holy Tower went into a frenzy as the new prophecy had been told. The calling forced the Sons of the Dukedoms to meet for the first time in a long time. Well...all three of them at least. "Zara." Naoe called out. "Naoe, good to see you. How's Hana?" Zara responded. "Concerned, especially if the rumours turn out to be true about what the High Priest said." Naoe said as the two engaged in small talk. Naoe was Naoe Bexley. Another son of the three Dukedoms. The two were close. Both acknowledge the strengths of the other and often spar in an effort to become stronger.

"Do you think that we'll see Dierk?" Naoe asked with an unamused face. Dierk Charmant was the one who grew apart from the other sons of the Dukedom. The three used to be close as children but things changed. Zara and Nao worked hard to become the strongest in their families lineage while still remaining on good terms. Dierk however was gifted with strength that is the documented strongest of his family. As such adapted a 'Might is Right' mindset where he chased women and status. Naoe got engaged to Hana, the daughter of a noble that he loved and Dierk made a move on her, creating a rift between the two. Zara chose Naoe since they were close and outside of public events, the two haven't associated with Dierk much.

Dierk arrived with three women of noble descent, walking up to the other sons with his usual self importance and haughtiness. "I apologize for my tardiness, these ladies made it hard to leave my room." He said aloud, causing the women to blush. "Nice to see you too, Dierk." Zara said with a hint of sarcasm. Their conversation was cut short as the arrival of the Emperor, Callum Guinevere, the High Priest and a woman they've never seen before. There the High Priest retold the prophecy that came to him. The woman's true identity was now exposed as the princess and the purpose of her upbringing shown. She would be part of a group of four young but talented individuals sent on a quest to defeat a dragon said to have been defeated many years ago. The other three were the sons of the dukedoms. The Princess and the three sons were informed of the prophecy and the Emperor could not go against the Holy word. "This is ridiculous!" Naoe exclaimed. "You're telling me that we have to risk our lives to defeat a DRAGON, a beast considered legend!?" Zara held similar opinions but had a clearer head. "Naoe, calm yourself" He said. 'Zara, I know you agree this is ridiculous!" Naoe responded. "I do, but we have no choice apparently. A dragon is a problem, I doubt you'd forgive yourself if hana lost her life because you refused to take action." Zara argued back. Naoe clenched his teeth in frustration but Zara was right. "Why are you even worried, I could take a Dragon. No one is a match for my strength." Dierk said in his typical bragging way.

That day the group of four young but talented individuals sent on a quest to defeat a dragon. An adventure awaited the four bright individuals on a hard journey where adventure and love awaited.

Pulled back from the Brink: (Sorcerer Lord X Fallen Soldier)
Some people are born for greatness, some people earn it and some people are forced into it. Thus is the case for the current Sorcerer Lord. He used to be a simple boy living in a little village in the previous Sorcerer Lord's domain. The infamous Sorcerer Lord came to the village, drawn by the boy's immense magical aptitude and seemingly bottomless mana pool. "You are quite the fine specimen, you will be my greatest disciple! Of course, you have no say in the matter, lest you want your family and home to be razed to the ground." The boy had little choice so he went with the Sorcerer Lord. In an effort for his family and home to be spared.

Surprisingly he took to the lessons well. He may have been forced to be here against his will, he quite enjoying learning the concepts of and learning how to use magic. All things considered it wasn't an unpleasant experience. There were a couple things he didn't like however. One of them being the lab. The previous Sorcerer Lord was an infamous man known for having the greediest mind imaginable and power unimaginable. And in pursuit of knowledge, the lives of others meant very little compared to the knowledge that he would gain at the cost of said lives. He stumbled onto the horrible room fairly early on. Hybrids of different species fused together. Test subjects afflicted with different curses screaming out in pain. "I see you found the lab." The Sorcerer Lord says with a smile. The experience was...haunting. But he got over it. He simply made the best of the situation despite being here against his will. In fact, the positives seemed to outweigh the negatives. That was until 10 years later.

One thing that the boy wasn't allowed to do was leave the castle. The boy received letters from his parents often and gifts on his birthday so he felt like he could make it through until he was free to go. The boy was allowed to visit him for the first time since he was basically abducted. He was not prepared for what awaited him. What was once his home, was a land of broken buildings and fire. He looked at his home, the building collapsed, blood staining the rubble and ground. The boy fell to the ground in disbelief. "Ah, it was totally worth letting them live this long." The Sorcerer Lord simply let them live to see what the boy would do. What would happen if he strung him along, under the belief that he could reunite with his family just to snuff out that hope in front of him. There were two things that the Sorcerer Lord didn't account for however. The amount of studying the boy did on his own and the immense boost of power he would gain with his emotions spiraling out of control. The Sorcerer Lord met his end to the hand of his 'pupil'. The outside world however, remained blissfully unaware of this fact.

With his master dead and his home gone, the broken boy returned to his mentor's castle. He returned to the castle a changed person. He threw away his past life and was reborn. He took the last name of his mentor, accepting his sins as his own. Thus began the reign of Zaia Aequus, Ruler of the Tenebrae domain. While he may not have been as indifferent to the lives of others as his predecessor, he still didn't stop certain experiments.

Since the world wasn't aware that the title of Sorcerer Lord had been usurped. Adventurers and mercenaries would show up claiming vengeance against the Sorcerer Lord for lost lives of family, friends and loved ones. But he was the man who bested the previous Sorcerer Lord, as if it wasn't already an uphill battle, the hill has now gotten steeper. He had his own pursuits now, and since the people had come to the castle to take his life, he only saw it as fair to do as he wished with theirs.

Thus was the case with the newest batch of adventurers. Broken. Defeated. There was a woman on her hands and knees as her fallen party members lay fallen around her. The few that could still move tried to grasp for their weapons in some stubborn show of defiance while hugging their wounded bodies, unwilling to accept defeat.

The Sorcerer Lord looked over the broken forms of his latest opponents clearly uninterested in their futile resistance.

"Due to the reports of all the trouble you caused in my domain. I had hoped for more from this group, but it seems like I'll have to find different uses for you all." He sighed, his words dripping with disappointment.

The woman of the party spent what little strength she had left to look back up at the sorcerer as he sat down on his throne as the minions he had begun to swarm around her and her companions. Some were more standard monsters while others were vile hybrids that he had clearly created with some hedonistic magic. The sorcerer stared down at her party from his elevated position having barely lifted a finger in order to fight them.

"Have the men taken to the dungeon, I'll be seeing to them shortly." He ordered and his minions and constructs quickly obeyed taking her companions away from her by this chimera army. She was soon grabbed as well by some monstrosity she couldn't get a good look at. She struggled against it as it brought her over to the sorcerer, she tried to look away but she could feel this fiend's dark gaze linger over her.

"Hold." He exclaimed, as the hybrid dropped the woman. He lifted her face gently by her chin and made her look right at him, a scanning gaze crossing his face. "Now, what do we have here? You can look into my eyes without screaming in pain. Your will hasn't waned? Interesting. Very Interesting." His eyes glowed slightly as he looked down on her. "Bring this one with us." He instructed the hybrid. "What do they call you, child of man?"

Trying Something New: (Mentor X Apprentice)
"I don't want to be the one to do it! Get Cyrus to do it. Hell, even Erin might be convinced, but I can't be bothered." Malek spat.

"That's enough, Malek." Balaar said, with a hint of contained anger.

"She needs someone to take her under their wing. You don't have to be the one to do it. I can certainly find someone else. But you will show all of our members, new or old, more respect."

The guild master turned to look at the newest recruit. She was nervous but showed great promise at the trials and has more than earned her way in.

"Is that understood?" The guild master asked.

Malek grumbled a few obscenities under his breath. He was always known to be ill-tempered and harder to work with.

"Yes, I understand. Though I don't understand why you need to pawn her off on me. I mean look at her. She's clearly just some eye candy, she wouldn't be able to handle being my apprentice." Malek said.

"That's quite enough Malek. I will not have you continue to disrespect members of the guild in and out of my presence. Leave at once. Maybe a walk will deflate your ego." Balaar said with authority.

Malek stormed out of the guild-master's quarters in indignation before running into a familiar face."Malek and Cyrus arguing first thing in the morning, what else is new?" The elf asked, making his presence known.

"It's like 3 in the afternoon, Zala." Malek responded, still somewhat miffed.

"Tomato, tomaato." Zala replied. "What's got you in a mood this time?" The elf inquired.

"Don't talk about me like I'm some hard to handle tramp." Malek retorted. "Balaar tried to pawn some newbie on me. Can you believe that? ME!?" Malek asked with his usual tone of self importance.

"...And? Work is work, Malek. Besides, you haven't trained a rookie before. It would make for good experience. Plus, if they work out it makes it easier to recruit them for a party since you already have rapport." Zala explained.

"Then why haven't YOU taken an apprentice?" Malek asked, trying to deflect.

"Duh? I work solo. Unless we're talking like some SSS-rank mission, I don't really need help. Being a Jack-of-all-Trades has its perks." Zala replied.

"Whatever, if I'm going to take on an apprentice, it sure as hell wouldn't be someone like her." Malek spat.

"Malek, you've gotta get that 'women are weak' stuff out of your head. Hana and Yuri would mop the floor with you in a duel." Zala replied.

"No, it's not that. You've surely heard the rumours surrounding her. Half the guild thinks she's just here because she's pleasing to the eye." Malek informed him.

"...Why would I care about rumours? I don't really care about stuff like that, never have, never will." Zala answered. "Anyways this has been fun but I need to talk to Balaar, report the job completion, see if he has anything lined up for me, you know all the fun stuff." Zala said, trying to wrap up their little conversation.

"Sure, I'll see you around." Malek said in parting, leaving the area.

Completely unaware of the tension lingering in the room, made his presence known to the occupants. "Heeey, Balaar. I'm back!" The elf said, standing in the doorway.

He didn't wear much clothes, more patches than clothing. His joints need to be free as he was fairly reliant on his mobility, and what's the point of wearing heavy things like armour if you aren't planning on getting touched? The tribal markings of his Forest Elf heritage was extremely noticeable on his bronze skin. His white, shoulder length hair in a ponytail. His crystal blue eyes staring at his exasperated guild-master, clearly still recovering from the argument with Malek. A pair of Karambit-esque style daggers hung from his waist and bow stored on his back.

"Ah, Zala. Something go wrong with the job?" Balaar inquired as the elf returned much sooner than he expected.

"Nah, just finished up early so I'm just here to report that and see if you've got anything else lined up for me." Zala answered.

"No, there's nothing that really requires a member of your caliber. You're free to take on a lower level quest if you please but there's nothing I really need to…" Balaar trailed off as a thought occurred. He gave a quick look towards the new recruit before returning his attention to the elf.

"Zala, would you consider mentoring her?" Balaar asked, knowing preemptively that it would be a longshot.

This drew a genuine look of shock from Zala. The elf had a reputation for being on his own. He was easily one of the Guild's more powerful and important members but he never really grouped up with others.

"Really Balaar? Do you not like this girl or something? You know how I am." Zala responded.

Zala looked over at the new recruit for the first time. She was nervous and slightly disheartened by Malek's hurtful words earlier.

"She'd be better off with someone like Erin or Cyrus, no? They're pretty good with training the newbies." Zala asked.

"They've got their hands full at the moment, I feel it would be unfair to give them more work and unfair to the recruit to have mentors that might be too busy for her." Balaar answered.

Zala looked at the recruit once again. It was odd. Something about her has piqued his interest. He couldn't put his finger on what though.

"It's probably not the best to have them train under someone so eccentric, but if she's okay with it, I'd be willing to give her a trail run." Zala said, to the shock of Balaar.

"I know I asked but...are you sure? I know this isn't exactly your forte." Balaar asked.

"Yeah...Figure I'd give it a shot. Expand my horizons a bit." Zala answered.

He had no way of knowing that this was the beginning of something that would forever change both of their lives and dispel his loner prerogative.

Protecting the Boss' Wordsmith: (Negotiator X Security Guard Yala[Name can be changed])
"Good work kid, knew I could count on ya." The Boss said through the phone. "What are the splits? And what did you dangle?" The Boss inquired. "As I expected, Mr. Yamashira was unwilling to take the splits we were hoping for, but that doesn't really matter anymore." The man responded, which elicited a slimy chuckle from The Boss over the line. "I know that tone kiddo, that means you laid some groundwork behind the scenes. Talk to me." The Boss requested, getting ready to enjoy the explanation.

"Well…Mr. Yamashira was unwilling to talk, but his son however…was a different story. Shinji, I'm sure you've heard of him?" The man asked. "Yeah, smart kid, bit of an attitude, acts big. What about him?" The Boss questioned. "Well, surely you've heard the murmurs of dissatisfaction about the way Mr. Yamashira is running things?" The man quizzed which induced a sigh from The Boss. "Old bastard. He used to be a big shot but his paranoia and stubbornness has only grown with his age. S why I sent ya in the first place. Where you going with this kid?" The Boss urged him to continue. "Well, let's just say that there is going to be a change of leadership in the coming days. With some little incentives, Shinji was willing to take the 75/25 split profit margins as well as a written contract where he will conduct exports with us and only us." The man finished, while a hearty laugh emerged from the other side of the line. "You organised a change of power!? I can't believe you!' The Boss said in between his guffaws. "I tell you get me a 60/40 split at bare minimum and you get me 75/25!? I don't even care what the incentives were, clearly they weren't important enough since you didn't name them! You're something else kid! It never gets old!" The Boss said. His satisfied smile could be heard through the phone.

"Good stuff, kid. Your flight leaves in 2 hours, first we celebrate a bit but then I have something else lined up for ya. First Class, sending the ticket to your work phone. Dump this temp one and call me when you land. I'll have someone I trust pick you up." The Boss instructed. "Will do." The man responded. "Take it easy kid, I'll see you soon." The Boss said as he hung up. The man gave the phone to the Yama Corp employed bodyguard.

"Do me a favour and dispose of this after I leave.
お願いですが、私が去った後、これを処分してください。"
The man said.

"Of course, Sir.
もちろんです、ミスター."
The Bodyguard responded.

The man gazed out the window and reminisced. He had come a long way from that kid The Boss picked up on a whim, now 22 as of last month. He had long forgotten his family name. It doesn't help that with every new job he had a new one. Zekiel was the only true name he remembers, went by Z when on call. The tinted window reflected his umber tone skin. His boyish looks were quite popular when dealing with clients of the opposite sex. His beardless face drove home his youth, though it was more genetics than choice. His shoulder length black wavy hair, tied up at the moment. He had a lean muscular frame. Unlike The Boss' bodyguards he only worked out for some stress relief. He stood 5'9'' with brown eyes.

After being dropped off at the Tokyo airport after he grabbed the few possessions he brought over, he changed from his blue/grey suit and wore something that blended in more with the average joe. Grey tank top, black skinny jeans, black boots. Just something casual. He got some sleep on the flight because as soon as he landed it was right back to work as usual.

"Eyes front!"

Exclaimed Security Captain Yala towards her squad, who all lined up within the second. Life in the company barracks was a tough one. Wake up, eat, exercise, weapons practice, eat again, and more exercise and only then you'd be allowed some free time. It was her job to make sure her squad was ready and prepared, both physically and mentally. These new recruits thought themselves invincible, but only fools would consider themselves immune to bullets.

"Listen up. You've been chosen because you're the best the company has trained. With this increased prestige comes responsibilities. Your job will no longer be breaking kneecaps and acting as thugs. From now on, you'll be professional. Elite. Protecting the Head of the Company, and his family with your lives."

Pacing from one end of her two-dozen-strong unit to the other end,She was wearing her old blue long-sleeved shirt with the army company's number on it, #291, over which a pair of dog tags swayed as she walked. Befitting a captain of her reputation.

"If you see a hostile gun, I expect you to block the bullets. If you see a car speeding our way, I expect you to slow the tires with your spines. If you see a fucking brick fall from the sky on the Boss, you better catch that fucker with your head or I will cave it in myself. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" responded the squad in unison, every single one in suit pants and white shirts, shiny shoes, and earpieces. It was incredible how dressing differently immediately changed a street thug into a respectable bodyguard.

"Good. You've all been issued your orders via message. Check your phones. The orders will be deleted in 20 minutes. Keep them in mind. Dismissed."

While the new bodyguard squad dispersed around the barracks to finish dressing up and getting their stuff, making their beds, and so on, she went around the corner to her private quarters. It was a bit more comfortable than what the others were getting, but not much. Not that she cared. She was used to sleeping on the ground if needed. Just when she was done removing her shirt to put on her work outfit, she received a call. Looking at her phone, she instantly accepted the call when she saw it was from the Boss.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Yala. Good. Sorry for the short notice, but you know how it is. A bad time?"

"No, Sir. Your new bodyguards were just sent out. They should be there momentarily."

"Oh, that's great. We lost too many in the last attack. That is why I want you to go to the airport. There's someone of importance arriving I need you to deliver to me. Unharmed. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. May I know who it-"

"I'm sending you a picture. He's returning from Tokyo in an hour. Don't be late."

The Boss then dropped the call, immediately sending Isabella a picture of your character. Grabbing her leather jacket and jeans, she got ready in a flash and grabbed a car, leaving for the airport to meet this mystery man who was so important to the Boss.

*I will be adding plots as I come up with them!

So about availability. I'm a bit of homebody who tends to keep to myself so I'll be available more than not. But I completely understand that RL is the priority. I would prefer a response at least every other day, though if you're available daily, hey, I'm not complaining.

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, have any questions or just want to chat, I would prefer a PM but you can also reply here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom