Achu's bebees

Currently reading:
Achu's bebees

Achu Blesumi

A playful, creative genderqueer.
Local time
Today 6:00 AM
These are my characters. I love most of them like children. Most of them. xD If you want to rp with one or have one join an rp you're doing, let me know! <3

Birth Certificate:
I Didn't Choose:
Jayson Marlo Lutherman
Years on Earth:
God's Will:
I have a dangly thing, pretty sure a Male.
Wasn't Planned:
November 23
My Homeland:
Korean, Japanese, American

Details:
I Stand At:
6'2"
I'm NOT Fat:
Runs in my Veins:
O+
Mirror Description:
Jayson is a pretty tall and lithe person. His body is littered with piercings and tattoos. He has decently pale skin, though with enough sun can get pretty tan. (more to come...)
They Yell:
Jay-Lo, though he prefers Jayson.
Sex It Up:
Homosexual/Homoflexible
Making The Money:
Tattoo Artist/Clothing Brand Owner/Band Member/Bouncer
Don't Blame Me:
Jayson isn't quite level headed. He has a quick flaring temper, but also becomes suddenly calm. Some people believe him to be bipolar. He's also much smarter than he seems. He is also easily annoyed, so it's best not to whine or anything of the sort. He absolutely hates whiners. He can be very rude at times, but it's just his nature to be blunt and truthful. He's never been one to lie. He's never been one for a lot of violence, unless that's what your into. He tries to be as sociable and nice as he can when meeting people, but it's pretty much just a front. Once you hit that bed, it's all about what you want and a little about what he wants. He is a very stubborn and stuck-up person at some points, but it's just how he is. He's world renown and all. He isn't one to go easy whether in bed or otherwise.
My Short Existence:
Jason was born to pretty average parents. One was an office worker while another owned a restaurant. Jason had always been a special child, being skilled in art and playing musical instruments. Even when he was in elementary he showed much promise as he began to grow older. Then he hit middle school and a few things shifted from the lovely nature of puberty. He was able to easily charm people, though he never really had a thing for chicks. Sure, he flirted with them, but would never go out with them. Sometimes he'd have sex with them out of pity, though. He was also able to get his hands on a few different kinds of drugs, though he doesn't do much now-a-days. When he hit high school he began to get into sewing and even formed his own band. He's the lead singer, though he also plays bass on occasion. His band quickly got famous from all the shows they book and Jayson's style was also being asked for. He also designed a lot of tattoos and was able to actually get behind the pen. Now he's pretty famous, but still quite lonely. His band is on hiatus, so he's just kicking it back for now.

The Little Things:
The Smile On My Face:
✔ Sex
✔ Men
✔ Smoking/Drinking
✔ His Band
✔ Hardcore Stuff
You Make Me Sick:
✔ Stupid People
✔ Babies
✔ Boring Same Old
✔ Whiny People
Orgasm:
✔ Tattoos
✔ Piercings
✔ S&M
✔ Long Hair
✔ Uniqueness
Hide Me Away:
✔ Dying Alone
Theme Song(s):
I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby! by 3oh3
Break Your Heart by Taoi Cruz
Add Ons:
Eyes are naturally gray, but turn a golden color when pleasures. He has quite a few piercings and tattoos. Panda tattoo on my back as well as checker board type pattern and a barbed wire around the top of my arm (can be seen in the picture). My eyes are normally a storm cloud gray color, but they turn golden when I'm pleasured/turned-on.
Crush:
No one you need to know.

Pulls My Strings:
Bello Bugia

"And you thought I was hot and slutty before, but you ain't seen nothing yet!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom