Challenge Submission An Interview with Mellie Black

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission An Interview with Mellie Black

Local time
Today 2:19 AM
Pronouns
she/her
A girl can be seen sitting on a golden lit stage. She is breathtakingly beautiful and there is no doubt about it. although that is not her only unique feature. She has a set of angels wings, the left one a blooded red and the right one golden. Her right eye is a sparkling red just like the color of her wing and her left eye is a glowing gold just like her wing. The girl has long wavy blonde hair pulled up into a tight bun to keep it out of her face. All of a sudden a middle aged woman struts onto the stage with an air of confidence. She is a brunette and is wearing a rather short black dress. You can hear the applause from the audience as the middle aged woman waves and sits down.

Miss Gray: Hello there every body! Today we have an exclusive interview with the night angel Mellie black!
Mellie Black: Hey everybody! (She says this with a wide smile)
Miss Gray: First things first where are you from?
Mellie Black: I am from Elsewhere, a place where night angels live in harmony.
Miss Gray: Yes yes. Are you the Queen of Elsewhere?
Mellie Black: No I am the Princess.
Miss Gray: Noted. What are your known powers?
Mellie Black: Well obviously I can fly. I can also teleport, bend light and shadows to my will, and I can read minds.
(She forms a ball of light in one hand and a ball of shadow in the other causing the audience to applaud wildly)
Miss Gray: Extraordinary! Don't you all think?
Mellie Black: Thank you guys!
Miss Gray: And what about your family life?
Mellie Black: Well my parents died fighting demons when I was just a baby. But my husband Joshua and I have a beautiful daughter we named Alexandra in my Mothers honor.
Miss Gray: Touching really. You are gonna make me cry!
Mellie Black: Well it is quite sad Miss Gray.
Miss Gray: That concludes our interview! Good night everybody!

The middle aged woman struts off the stage with the reluctant girl at her heels. Applause dies out and the audience leaves the room. The lights die out plunging the room into darkness.

Authors note: This is a character from a book I am writing!

Back
Top Bottom