Currently reading:
Unspecified Assistance Please

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 2:16 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
Hinatu, on and off for 15 years give or take, fantasy, romance, sometimes realistic if the plot is good enough.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
2-7 paragraphs depending on what's going on, if there needs to be a lot of back and forth for conversation it might be shorter but will include decent details and conversation responses. Can respond anywhere from multiple times a day to once a week, kind of depends on what's going on in my life and what my inspiration is like.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
don't mind it, just not very good at writing it too much so bear with me for any fighting scenes.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Not particularly, not a fan of...well fandoms. Might build a world semi based on a fandom but usually don't actually write fandoms.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
not really, just kind of based on what we would build in the story.
don't like limiting my partner to just like 'a human" or "a kind prince"

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I always have some basic plots, just ask and we can maybe even build one of our own.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
Haven't fleshed the characters out fully, like to do that based on the roleplay they'll be in but have recently gotten a hankering for a female role, I normally play males and usually have no problem with it but I have a few female characters I've been wanting to play. I don't mind FxF if needed but I really want to play them.

Any additional notes you want to add?

I write 3rd person past tense usually, prefer my partners to do the same or close to. Might not always require the longest post but just needs something for me to work with, if you're typing to yourself more so as a story than response then I'll get bored and have no inspiration for it.

Just feel free to message :)

Back
Top Bottom