Challenge Submission BCC: All

Rimechapel

Duke
Local time
Today 6:06 AM
Pronouns
he/his
August 28, 2014
Hey there. <3 Things are getting pretty serious, so I might not be around for a while. You're special to me, you know. I promise I'll be back someday soon.
September 1, 2015
I keep thinking about the way you described the 'bulge in the seam of his pants' and it fucking cracks me up every damn time. Holy crap, I'm still laughing. I swear to god that I'm going to get you back for that – probably with some kind of awful pomegranate innuendo.
October 13, 2017
I don't normally expect Friday the 13th to come with actual fear for my life, but I'm glad I'm home now. If it wasn't the road rage, it was the sheer ignorance of other people on the road. I love hanging out with you. It's calming and grounding, and it makes me feel like I am somewhere safe again. Which, I am, because I'm not on the road anymore!
November 5, 2018
Remember, remember.... yeah, yeah, I voted today – shut it. Hey, do you think if I could come spend Thanksgiving with you this year? It would just... make everything easier, you know? I could make that macaroni and cheese you like. I know it's, like, 1 of 2 cheesy things that you kind of like, with the other one being yours truly. Looking forward to hanging out with you again!
December 10, 2019
I'm sorry I had to cancel our plans. Things are... just getting really hard around here, you know? I'm so not looking forward to Christmas this year – moreso now than ever. I love you, and I miss you.
January 7, 2021
It really meant a lot to me, when you came over and helped me with... that whole family situation. I'm sorry that things aren't normal for me, and that you're the one part of my life that seems like it is fully functional. I can practically hear you talking about you're not really fully functional, either, but it doesn't matter. I love you, and can't wait to see you again, neurotypically or otherwise.
May 25, 2022
I... I really fucked up. I'm so, so sorry. I might not be around for a while. I can't believe I did this. I'll tell you more later, but right now, it's just... it's too much.
February 25, 2024
I love you. I love all of you. I love each one of you for everything that you've done for me, and all of the times that you've been there for me. You might not have even realized what was happening. You may not have known that you were contributing to my well-being. You might not even know who I am, but I love you. All of the times that I have been going through something difficult in real life, I have been able to escape to the monitor and the keyboard, and write with you, until the pain went away. Perhaps you were in chat. Perhaps I was creeping on one of your stories. Maybe you just sent me an emoji.

It mattered to me, more than I will ever be able to tell you.

You are beautiful, and I love you.
?
unsent-message-warning.png

Back
Top Bottom