MxF Blackstone and Voyages of the Emerald Wind

Blackstone

Duke
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:21 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I am Blackstone, I have been writing now for well over twenty years, roleplaying even longer. I can write non-mature, to heavy
mature and everything in between, and have been told I am good at it. It is easier to state what I won't write which is generally comedy, Zombie Apocalypse, horror, or children's fandom made into adult like Pokemon or My Little Pony.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I generally give a good 3 solid paragraphs which is usually 5000 characters, more if I am inspired and I got a lot to write against. I general respond every five days or so, because I hate being bored so I tend to have a lot of stories going at one time

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Whatever my writing partner's tolerance level is

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do and my main kinks (but not all) are bondage, collars, edging, power exchange. It is far easier to say what I will not write which is any form of bathroom play, animals, broken bones or pure torture, vomit, vore, age play or being called "Daddy". Incest scenes are limited only to cousins or step siblings. I can write and flirt with any relation, but it will not go beyond flirting.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
DC/Marvel (I have a whole mash-up world of the two of them), Star Wars, Star Trek, Jacqueline Caery's Kushiel, Dresden Files, Wheel of time, Battlestar Galactica, just to name a few. I normally write OC's for most fandoms save DC/Marvel

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
To many to ask. Generally as long as it is not DD/lg, or teacher/student (I was a substitute teacher and while yes some senior girls needed dads with shotguns, the idea of hitting on or sleeping with was repulsive and thus a huge turn off), I am willing to hear it out.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

mm135_weatherlight.jpg

Stardancer: Voyagers of the Emerald Wind
I am going to put this up after watching Netflix's Arcane series. While I had created this world long before the show (and I do not play or know anything about League of Legends), there are elements of the series which can apply and do work in the setting created. Stardancer is as I said, my own original creation world, Stardancer, which is a mash up of concepts and ideas from Spell Jammer, early steam punk, and Brian Stavely's The Emperor's Blades, Jim Butcher's Aeronaught's Windlass, and now Netflix's Arcane, with a dash of Firefly tossed in.

Our characters would be the ship's officers of the Stardancer The Emerald Wind, an independent trading vessel which sails the Void (the Serenity parallel here). The Captain, my character, is a former member of the Empire of Azureth's warrior elite, the Aqualians (think fantasy Navy SEALs). Your character is a former Princess, disowned for daring to fall in love with a commoner, my character, no mater how exceptional he proved himself. Since then your character has trained as a Consort Sister, a priestess of the Goddess of Love, and conducts sanctioned business, utilizing the Emerald Wind to take her from one assignation to the next (the Mal and Imari parallel here). Times are tough, so when your character's sister who was married off to a rival empire to help promote peace reaches out with a job offer, it is too good to pass up even if MC swore never to have anything to do with politics or the Imperial family again. Thus the crew of the Emerald Windand others get caught up in sphere politics and high stakes where not only the fate of two empires hang in the balance, but the emancipation of an entire race.

While not required, the opportunity to play other crew characters of the Wind is open, otherwise I can NPC them in the epic fantasy. I hope this appeals to someone as I am fond of this world setting I created and want to write in it again with this story.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
See plot above

Any additional notes you want to add?
No

Back
Top Bottom