Can we be Weird together?

Currently reading:
Can we be Weird together?

Local time
Today 2:28 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey there! Let's kick things off by sorting out when we can catch each other, shall we? I'm generally around from Monday to Friday, somewhere between 2:30 in the afternoon to 11 at night. There might be the odd weekend I'm available, but that's more the exception than the rule. During those times, I'm pretty flexible and can send off a few replies throughout the day. Quick heads up though - I'm not a huge fan of responses that are just one-liners. I feel like they don't give much to work with, you know? I'm more into crafting something that's a bit meatier - think anything between a hefty paragraph and up to four shorter ones. Of course, if you're throwing more at me, I'm happy to match that energy. I also don't mind whether it is a long-term or short-term roleplay!

Grammar-wise, I'm pretty easy-going. A typo here or there is no big deal (we're all human, after all!), but let's try not to make it a regular feature in every message, yeah?

Narrative perspective is another thing. I have a bit of a preference for writing in the third person. Writing in the first person feels a bit awkward for me, but hey, that's just my vibe.

Now, onto the spicier stuff. I'm totally open to blending our story with smut, and I'm cool with anywhere from a 30% to 70% mix, all the way to an 80% story and 20% smut ratio. We can hash out the exact blend in OOC chat. And while we're in those sorts of scenes, there might be room for a bit of violence - but let's keep it so the story doesn't turn into just an endless brawl, shall we? I'm thinking a 50-50 split max, but I'm eager to hear what you're comfortable with.

As for kinks, I'm pretty adventurous and open to a lot of stuff, barring a few hard no's like incest, rape, scat, and anything that ventures into extreme abuse. But hey, if BDSM or a bit of masochism/sadism is your thing, I'm totally here for it, as long as we chat about it first.

Character-wise, I usually lean towards playing female roles, but I'm not totally opposed to trying out male characters if you're cool with giving me a bit of room to get it right. And while I might suggest specific characters for certain plots, I'm all ears if you've got different ideas or new stories you're itching to explore together.

So, yeah, that's the rundown! I'm eager to jump into this and see where our creative minds can take us.

Update**

I am going to start adding plots that I am interested in the more * the more I want to write this!

Plots

In a world where humans and supernatural creatures coexist, Muse A and Muse B are among coworkers who have been invited to a luxurious lodge for a company getaway. However, due to a sudden and unexpected snowstorm, only the two of them manage to make it to the lodge before the roads become impassable. As Muse A and Muse B both settle into the cozy lodge, they can't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. Muse A and Mus B always had a bit of a love-hate relationship and being trapped together in this secluded location is bound to bring out some intense emotions. As the snow continues to fall outside, Muse A wants to explore the lodge, discovering its many secrets and hidden corners. Muse B can't help but feel a sense of danger lurking in the shadows as if the supernatural world is somehow closer than ever before. What happens when the snow continues to fall, does they give in to their romance? Do they not work together? Do they get attacked by another supernatural creature?

This could be Both characters are human or one is human the other is supernatural. I am good with either way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom