Challenge Submission Chilled Bliss

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Chilled Bliss

Missmonkey

Wife of TrashPanda. Baxter's shoulder monkey.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:15 PM
It was hot… so hot… the hottest day yet of the whole damn Summer… and as luck… or lack of really… would have it, the community pool was closed down for repairs in the filtration system.

Twenty one year old Daisy Hargrove sat slumped back upon a park bench alongside her longtime boyfriend, Adrien Garrity. The air conditioner units in their apartment were busted and they had replacements coming in the next few days through the postal service… but in time meantime, it was just too unbearable to sit inside that muggy hot apartment.

At least out here in the local park, there was a slight breeze… however little good it was really doing them right now as beads of sweat cascaded slowly down the sides of their face from their foreheads. Drained 20oz bottles of coca cola sat beside them on the bench.

"This is stupid…" Adrien grumbled miserably, staring ahead at the partially burnt grass of the park… even the sprinklers installed last year were having a difficult time combating the heat that baked the earth "How long is this upper 90s bullshit going to last? Ugh, those air conditioner units could not possibly come fast enough"

Daisy nodded and leaned her face over to rest her cheek against the bench backrest and looked at her boyfriend "Should we like go get something else to drink or maybe some ice cream?"

"Hmm" Adrien murmured as he pondered over his girlfriend's suggestion… after purchasing the new air conditioning units for their bedroom, the living room with the adjoining kitchen and then in the room they had turned into an office… they were a little strapped on cash, they really needed to conserve money for groceries until they got paid again at the end of the week "Some pop maybe… but I don't think we can really afford ice cream right now"

It hit him then… Ice… the meat locker in his uncle's butcher shop!

He leaned forward quickly and looked wide eyed at Daisy "I have an idea! My uncle Dennis is a butcher right? Well, he should have just left for this big poker game with his biker buddies at least an hour or two ago… now these poker games, they go on hours, if not all night… they save up specifically for this and they don't stop until everyone playing either throws in the towel or gets cleaned out… Uncle Dennis hides the keys in a place only I know, so I can run down there for him in the event of an emergency"

Daisy leaned forward and gave Adrien a sideways soft of look with a smile that implied she might know where he was leaning "Which means the shop is empty…"

"Exactly and it's not like we're going in to steal anything or do anything harmful" Adrien reasoned "We just wanna borrow the coolness of the meat locker for a bit… we'll cool off, lock everything right back up once we're done there. No harm, no foul. What do you say?"

"I say what the hell are we still doing here?! Let's go, like yesterday!" Daisy exclaimed enthusiastically, jumping to her feet "We can walk directly from here, your uncle's place is just around the corner from the park!"

Both feeling gleeful and perhaps a bit mischievous in a harmless way, Adrien was on his feet and the pair hurried off hand in hand… a sweaty outline of their bodies left behind on the wood of the bench.

Adrien locked the door of the shop behind him to ensure no one else unrelated to the Garrity family entered without permission, he turned then with a broad smile to his lady love and gestured towards a door at the far end of the shop "That's the back room where the meat is prepared, the meat locker is back there. Take my arm, milady and sweet cool relief awaits us"

Chuckling lightly, Daisy slid her arm through Adrien's own sweat dampened arm, the pair of them moved as quickly towards that door as they could without breaking into a full on jog.
Once in the back area, Adrien pointed at a very large metal door "Right over there. Let's head on in"

"We won't get locked in?" Daisy asked, almost a little bit nervous as she looked at that very solid door.

"No, there is a code pad on the inside for that kind of emergency, anyone that works here will have the current code" Adrien replied "Uncle Dennis paid out the nose for that in order to ensure anyone that worked for him would be safe here"

Daisy visibly relaxed and nodded "That's good. Alright, yeah, let's go in now. I cannot wait to cool off, this heat is just insane"

Adrien grabbed hold of the large doors handle and yanked it open, he gestured in a gentlemanly manner for Daisy to go in first "Milady, your North Pole in a box awaits"

"You are such an adorable dork" Daisy laughed, entering the meat locker and turning to see Adrien enter in behind her and shut the door.

The cool frosty mist of the room caressed their flesh and it was just pure bliss.

"Oh my God… this feels amazing… it's like all those times you wished you could just stuff yourself into your freezer on hot days and then you finally got the wish" Daisy said with a grin "The only thing better, would be if your uncle kept ice cream in here"

Adrien laughed "Yeah, that would be awesome. However, Uncle Dennis is a meat man through and through, he doesn't really enjoy sugar very much"

"I sure do" Daisy replied, moving forward to wind her arms loosely around Adrien's shoulders and pressing a long lingering kiss against his lips… as she withdrew, she gave her lips a slow seductive licking "And I must say… what a sweet treat it is that I have right here…"

A knowing look entered Adrien's sky blue eyes, his smile tilted up on one side into a flirtatious smirk "It's certainly been too hot in that apartment for any romance, hasn't it? You feeling the itch too, babe?"

"It's been two weeks since we've been able to get it on without feeling like we're swimming in each other's sticky sweat… so yes, I'm a bit horny…" Daisy admitted with a saucy grin, her chocolate eyes sparkling with lustful desire… one hand left Adrien's shoulders to reach down and gently tug at the zipper of his jean shorts, reaching inside to pull his cock out "You say your uncle won't be away from the poker game for several hours, perhaps not even at all tonight… so I want you to take these shorts off and rock my shit against one of those delightfully cool walls… understand me?"

Adrien slid one strong arm around Daisy's waist and pulled the beautiful brunette flush against his body… his cock was stiffening more and more as each second ticked by, making Adrien's excitement more than clear… it was enough to have her squirming against it with anticipation.
She and Adrien were two young adults very much in love and going two whole freakin weeks, with Aunt Flo wasn't even involved… it was madness! Almost everything Adrien did at home evoked erotic thoughts and images in her head… and masterbating in a cool bath just wasn't doing it for her anymore! She needed her boyfriend, balls deep inside her, right now!

"Whatever my darling desires, she shall receive…"Adrien purred softly, leaning in to capture Daisy's lips in a hungry passionate kiss… meanwhile, his free hand journeyed down and disappeared beneath Daisy's skirt, he broke the kiss briefly to chuckle and gazed with burning eyes in Daisy's "No panties, baby? You naughty girl…"

A soft gasp of delight broke past Daisy's soft rosy pink lips as Adrien's pointer and index finger gently parted the petals of her woman's flower and found that sensitive bundle of nerves within… they moved over her in slow little tantalizing circles, teasing and enticing that eager little nub.

"Adrien…" Daisy moaned softly, breathily as her hips leaned forward towards his hand, it took all she had to not start gyrating against his fingers, it felt so damn good that it was just almost unreal "Baby… Mmm, that feels so nice…"

"I love it when you talk all lewd for me… but you know what is going to feel even better?" Adrien asked her as his hands came to grip tightly upon her backside, his expression almost impish in mischievousness.

Daisy was unable to summon words as Adrien began to descend down to his knees… he gazed up into her eyes the entire time, his hands gliding slowly from her backside, caressing her hips awhile before caressing their way down to her thighs… where his fingers took the material of her skirt and began drawing it up, gathering it all up into his palms until his prize was bared… he gently tucked the hem into the waistband of the skirt.

He smirked at her, the powerful gaze of his eyes ensuring she never looked away… his lips parted and he leaned in, the tip of his velvety reddish pink tongue giving a hard slow stroke up the quivering bundle… a thrill coursed through Adrien's body when he saw the way Daisy quivered at the first touch of his tongue… he couldn't wait to make her a whimpering mess before he finally filled her up with his thick cock…

Heavens she tasted so sweet too… he had always loved how sweet Daisy tasted… some men felt going down on their ladies was a chore or something, but not Adrien, he couldn't get enough of stuffing his tongue into her wet heat any time she would let him.

When Adrien leaned in against and this time practically latched on, gently lashing his tongue against her clit, Daisy tilted her head back a little bit and closed her eyes, her mouth slightly agape as soft little breathy moans escaped her one after another.
Her hands came down to bury themselves into Adrien's pale blonde hair, encouragingly caressing his scalp… this was euphoria… bliss… Adrien was positively gifted with that tongue of his!

"Adrien… Adrien…" Daisy whimpered, her knees buckling slightly with every lash of his tongue… ripples of glorious pleasure coursing through every inch of her "Yes… Adrien…"

"Come for me, baby… come all over my tongue…" Adrien responded in a seductive husky tone as he briefly detached from his sweet treat "Give me all of your sweet, sweet cream…"

When Adrien came back in for more, he sucked Daisy's clit into his mouth and suckled on it as strong as he could, occasionally giving it a little light nibble, prompting Daisy to lightly grip his hair as delicious hybrid of a whimper and a moan emerged from her succulent lips.

"Adrien… I'm gonna come… I'm gonna… I'm gonna…" Daisy stammered, her breathing ragged and labored she felt everything tighten up in that erotically blissful way, she cried out softly her climax quaked through her body, forcing her to rest her drenched flower atop Adrien's mouth for support. He didn't mind though, he busied himself with lapping up every last little drop he could find.

"You are so fucking delicious, Daisy…" Adrien growled softly, rising to his feet quickly and lifted Daisy up "Wrap your legs around my waist, baby girl…"

"Whatever my sexy man commands" Daisy replied with a grin, wrapping her leg loosely around Adrien's waist.

"I love you so much" Adrien moaned softly just before he let go of Daisy with one hand to angle the head of his erection at her entrance, he leaned in and kissed her sweetly… and then thrust in… all the way in, until his balls hit the under curve of her ass.

"Fuck yes…" Daisy moaned, grinding her hips against his as if she was trying to somehow get him even deeper "Stars above us, I love you, Adrien! Now fuck me, you treasure of a man!"

At this time, Adrien was really glad when did intense weight training three times a week at the local gym with his buddies, it made it easier to support Daisy as she used her arms around his shoulders to bounce herself up and down on his cock, meanwhile him thrusting forward to meet hers with one of his own.

Moans of enraptured erotic euphoria intermingled, fogging breath curling up into the air, voices and the slapping of flesh against flesh echoing off the walls of the meat locker.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come!" Adrien moaned, clamping his arms around Daisy's hips as she came down to hold himself completely sheathed inside her, he fixed her with a blazing hot stared and growled softly "Take my cum! Take every last hot drop inside you!"

Thrusting against her again and again, Adrien groaned as his climax exploded like a rocket at lift off, torrents of hot seed spraying Daisy's walls and spilling into her womb.

"Fuck yeah…" Adrien grunted, shooting the last bit inside her before he ceased his thrusting and began catching his breath "Oh Daisy…"

"That was perfect…" Daisy praised him, breathing heavily as she gave him a weary but deliriously happy smile "I love you so much, baby"

At that moment… the sound of a heavy metal door opening was heard…

"What the hell is going on in here?!"

Both heads turned like deers in headlights to see Adrien's Uncle Dennis standing in the doorway, staring at them absolutely dumbfounded before it clicked what was happening and he covered his eyes.

"Oh you two! Really?! Right yourself this instant and get the hell out of this meat locker!" Dennis groaned "Adrien, just go borrow some high power fans from my workshop at my place! Don't do this again!"

Adrien gently dropped Daisy and bit his bottom lip to keep from groaning as he slid out of her as she made her way down, they frantically righted their clothing and hauled ass out of that meat locker.

"Sorry, Uncle Dennis!" Adrien called back as they hustled out of the butcher shop, his face flushed with the embarrassment of being caught like this "Thanks for the fans! I'll bring them back when the air conditioners arrive!"

"Kids…" Dennis groaned, reaching up to rub at his temples before he grabbed some sliced bacon off one of the locker room shelves, shaking his head the entire time as he left the meat locker, shutting the heavy metal door behind him.

Back
Top Bottom