FxF College Roommates

Currently reading:
FxF College Roommates

Addy

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:04 PM
Please note, I want FEMALE CHARACTERS for this only. I am looking for someone to play as another Uni student in the same dorm as mine, it will blossom semi-fast into romance/smut, so be warned. Ashley is an Inu-Girl (Dog girl), and I will post her info below. Although I am going to post some rules below, so be ready.
  • Please post at least ONE paragraph. No, I do not mean elementary school minimum 3 sentence paragraphs. I mean 3-6 lines at a time. AT LEAST. If you post 2+ paragraphs, I will love you forever.
  • Please do not ask for ONLY SMUT. This is non negotiable. I do not want it to take over, because it then gets boring and not sexy at all.
  • If you read this, please somewhere in your PM to me, include "Ashley the Inu", so that I know you looked through this and not just skimmed it for what you wanted to see.
  • Please follow my kinks and no-nos list below. If you do not have the same kinks, I will not use them, but the no-nos are something I take seriously.
  • Ashley is a switch, despite her personality. So, do not be afraid to let me know if you are dom or sub.

Now, as far as kinks go, I will post them below in 2 parts. Kinks, and No-Nos. Kinks will be in Blue and No-Nos Will be in Red. Please read them carefully.

Kinks List
  • Clawling, Scratching, anything of the like.
  • Face Sitting
  • Urination (BIG MAYBE! This one is something I want to try sometime, but it is not a confirmed kink yet)
  • Hair Pulling
  • Light BDSM or Bondage
  • Mind Games (For Example... Truth or Dare, or Manipulation)
  • Asshole licking (As long as it is established that they cleaned their ass prior)
These are only a few, make sure to mention yours so we can use them as well!

Sexual No-Nos

• Scat
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Vomit
Well, if you like what you see, shoot me a message and I look forward to hearing from you all!

My Character:
9d6c4223d8a825838282baeda29425fc.jpg

Name: Ashley Marie
S/O: Lesbian
Height: 4'7''
Weight: 100 lbs
Species: Inu-Girl
Dislikes: Bugs all together.
Personality: She is very shy at first, although she will cuddle anyone she comes across. She is just looking for someone to call mistress, who will that be though?[/IMG]

With Love,
Ashley

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom