Unspecified Come one, Come all (some plots added!)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Come one, Come all (some plots added!)

Achu Blesumi

A playful, creative genderqueer.
Local time
Today 12:18 AM
So, since I'm looking for something a little specific, I will put that first:
A whore and a touchphobe. MxM on this. More detail? Fine. I have a lovely whore character I enjoyed in a roleplay I had going once, but it was lost long ago. He's a fiery red haired, green eyes, pale skinned, beauty. I love him. Rory is his name and whoring is his game. Obvi. As for the touchphobe, someone afraid of touch. Someone repulsed by any touch, let alone an intimate one. The touchphobe believes Rory can help him and the touchphobe is willing to pay. An already establish romance with someone is preferred since the touchphobe would need a decent reason to go to a whore house. Ha.

Rory also has a drug dealing regular who likes to be... rough. This would need to be in the XXX section of this site.

As for other roleplays, I love gay. All of it. I prefer MxM, but being genderfluid, I am open to most gender types/roles. You want a cute house wife you can smack around? A manly man who likes to make flower arrangements as a living? Someone to treat you delicate? Someone to rough you up? I'm into it all. I've done a bunch of stuff in my life. Ha. I do prefer the dominate role, but I do like to practice being... submissive? xD So gimme all you got! I do brat types quite well!

I also would love some Thor x Loki. Mmmm. Yeah, they're brothers... but come on! Beautiful men!

Other such things I enjoy:
Kidnapping,
Non-consent,
Dark themes,
Rom-coms,
Fantasy,
Action,
Gangs,
Druggies,
Friends,
Exploring (bodies, sexuality, worlds),
BDSM/kink,
Polyamory.

Things I don't really enjoy:
M-preg
Scat
Piss
Vomit

I will edit and add as my flavors are mixed and sampled. Thankies!

Last edited:
Some plots I want to try and build with someone:

[C1]'s sibling has disappeared in a small town and very little is known to their whereabouts. [C1] and their sibling only had each other since their parents died. [C1] is very concerned and doesn't really know what to do. Cue [C2]. This character seems to mysteriously come out of the wood work telling [C1] that they'll be there for them and help them look for their sibling. The small town is surrounded by forest and that's a lot of ground to cover. [C1] and [C2] would get very close, of course. Plot twist being [C2] would have been the one that kidnapped [C1]'s sibling and is holding them in the middle of know where in a basement. Maybe [C1] can get suspicious since [C2] seems to disappear at weird times (to check of [C1]'s sibling) and never invite them to their home. The cops believe [C1]'s sibling probably ran away or is dead. [C2] being obsessed with [C1] and hating their sibling for taking all of [C1]'s time.

There's a haunted forest where people go to die or bury bodies. Most people that go into the forest never seem to come out. There's a small town nestled right next to these woods and people are always daring one another to go in there. Most get to the outskirts and turn back running because glowing red eyes are looking out at them. Well, [C1] has committed a crime and is running from the police. They decide they're going to rot in jail or die anyway so they run deep into the forest without much thought. Their life was headed downhill anyway. No job, partner (with or without kids) left them, lost their car, lost respect, etc. They get into a dense part and are freaking out. They hear twigs snapping and don't know what to do. They cower as [C2] comes out. (Can be a witch, werewolf, changeling, fairy, forest spirit, etc) [C2] is the protector of the forest/is being hunted by people. Asking for help to protect the forest from getting torn down/help to hide/seem normal.

[C1] is in a rut. They are in debt (student loans, credit cards, house, paying the ex, etc) and have turned to dark magic/summoning a demon to make a deal with. [C2] would be the demon that appears. They are more powerful than [C1] wanted, but [C1] makes the offer to do whatever for money. [C1] would have to have some kind of passion they suck at. Art, music, writing, directing, acting, etc. [C2] promises to help [C1] in exchange for their body instead of their soul. [C1] is skeptical, so [C2] tell them to go perform their passion. [C1] sees that they have become drastically better at their passion and accepts the offer.

[C1] has been doing well in life. Going to school, getting good grades, dating here and there, has a nice part-time job. But [C1] has a friend, [C2], that just isn't doing too great. [C2] is into drugs (both selling and doing), risky sex, gambling, is covered in tattoos and piercings. [C2] never had much going for them besides [C1]. [C1] has always cared deeply for [C2] and always backs him up/gets him out of trouble. [C2] just never knew how to be a good kid. They've also always wanted to be together sexually/romantically, but people always tell them not to and [C2] doesn't want to drag [C1] down. (Some drama can be thrown in life [C2] getting in trouble with a gang or something.)

Back
Top Bottom