FxF || Craving Something Dark and Sensual ||

ChosenWritings

Boobologist
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:05 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
A little about me. I've been writing for nine years (give or take). My passion for fantasy and dark themes is unending, hence why I've made this thread. Magic is never required, but highly encouraged. I adore all of my plots and consider myself to be rather flexible when it comes to brainstorming, but I have the itch for darker, more taboo themes at the moment.

But before we get to the fun bit, here are some things to note:

• I only play female characters. If romance is involved, I will only accept Female x Female or Female x Futa. If you'd prefer to have a nonbinary/trans character, that's something we can talk about.
  • I only play in the third person and ask that my partner do as well. I prefer past tense but don't mind present.
  • Longer responses are always encouraged. I don't expect a novel, but to keep things interesting, I enjoy 2-8 paragraphs depending on the situation.
  • I am in university. My schedule is rather inconsistent, but I will always let you know ahead of time if I'll be gone for more than a couple of days. But if you feel like I've forgotten about you or our plot, please don't hesitate to reach out.
  • OOC discussions are my favorite. I love squealing over our characters' interactions and brainstorming. I will send you memes and gifs. Be prepared.
Smut-related things I enjoy:
  • I don't mind playing verse or submissive characters, but I don't enjoy my character being the top all the time. Ideally, your character would be top-leaning or the top, but I don't mind if they're both verses.
  • Consensual non-consent or non-consent with my character being the "victim".
  • Bondage—heavy or light.
  • Impact play.
  • Degradation, praise, teasing, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, marking, ownership, blackmail, and more.
  • Cuddling and aftercare are always sweet and break up the dark themes with something a bit more wholesome.
Boundaries:
  • Scat
  • Age play (nothing younger than 20)
  • Anime—nothing against people who do enjoy writing plots focused around anime, it simply has never been an interest of mine so I'm not experienced in the fandoms that make up anime.
  • Vore
  • Wrestling
  • Extreme body proportions
  • Self-harm (this is acceptable if it is a part of your character's back story)
  • Overly anxious characters
  • Mutilation (this is something I'm willing to talk about in PM)
Things that will put you on my shit list:
  • Controlling my character.
  • Ignoring what I write. Everyone has their moments where they miss a detail here and there, but if you're outright ignoring what I put in my response all the time (especially if I bring it to your attention), our plot will be put on the "respond last" list.
  • Ghosting. If there's something you don't enjoy or if you've lost interest, please tell me. I'm happy to make adjustments or wish you well. Don't make me wonder if you're going to write me back every day for a month.
  • Overpowered characters. Nothing grinds my gears like a character who somehow always has a solution to a problem, OR a character who can't handle not having the upper hand.
  • Text talk within your writing. However, I don't care if you do it OOC.
Here are some pairing ideas I've been musing over (I've bolded the character I would prefer to play if I have a preference):
  • Dystopian Spy x Elite
  • Criminal x Detective
  • Vampire x Victim
  • Scientist x Experiment/Subject
  • CEO x Assistant
  • Warlord x Royal
  • Rival x Rival
  • Hero x Villain
  • Captor x Captive
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Explorer x Guide
  • Knight x Royal
  • Time Traveler x Immortal
If you're interested, please PM me. I look forward to getting to know you and developing our story together <3 Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom