MxF Crazed Delusion

Currently reading:
MxF Crazed Delusion

MomoTheSadGod

Twenty One Pilots and Childish Gambino Trash c:
Local time
Today 7:54 PM
Oh god here we go..
Heellloo! So I'm new, and feeling anxious, so edits might be added once I'm calm, but here we go!
First thing's first:
> One liners are acceptable b/c i understand that it's hard to come up with replies, but not too many one liners
> NO furries, nope nadda no.
> No bathroom stuff, that's ugh.
> BDSM is chill, but I'm no dom, and I can be a sub, just not very good at it if I'm not into it and you're not dom enough! (sorry T.T)
> Literate please! Text talk is fine when not rping but don't get too crazy with it.
>I cannot be a male, sorry T.T
>uh...that's all for now.
>Partner must go first (please)
Rp I was thinking of doing: So my character (don't know which oc to use or make yet) meets your character, and she has a crush on him from when their eyes meet, they get into this smut thing, but also romance, from my character, the other gives a cold shoulder (only sometimes showing interest back) , but basically just doing the dirty wherever the male pleases and wants it. My character begins getting obsessed with him, thinking they have an amazing love story, depending on what the male is like, it can either end with an amazing love story, or heart break and a psychopathic raging murder spree. c:

Possible character roles(i underline the one i will be, also it doesn't have to be these if you have in mind):

Teacher x Student
Classmate
x Classmate
Neighbor x Neighbor
Friend
x"Friend"

AND MOSTLY LETS DO
THIS FOR THE FUN AND PLOT!! YEAHHH!!

Back
Top Bottom