๐‘ช๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’…'๐’” ๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ เชœโ€โžดโ‹†๏ฝกโ€งหšสš๐Ÿ“ษžหšโ€ง๏ฝกโ‹†

Currently reading:
๐‘ช๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’…'๐’” ๐‘จ๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜ เชœโ€โžดโ‹†๏ฝกโ€งหšสš๐Ÿ“ษžหšโ€ง๏ฝกโ‹†

DarkSouls

โ„’๐’พ๐“' ๐’ž๐“Š๐“‰๐’พโ„ฏ >แด—<
Local time
Today 9:30 AM
Pronouns
Female โ‹†โญ’หš.โ‹†
๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†,๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’”..๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ? โœฎโ‹†ห™
My name is DarkSouls ! (You can call me Emelie,or Cupid โ™ก)
I am 29 years old,and I am a pisces ~ I am from Paris,and I now live in Miami. (Beware of the alligators!)

๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘โš
You might be wondering.."How long has this woman been writing ?" Well..let me answer that for you,dear.
I have been writing since I was six years old..I'm 29 now,I'm sure you can do the math.

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ โŸกห– เฃชแฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ
Okay..what do I like to write? So.. I have to genres I'm OBSESSED with..๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“.
I love writing about Fairy tales since I represent "Cupid/Eros." Yes,it is self-proven.. (Some people agree !! >แด—<)
I also enjoy writing about horror because,you never know what's coming ! หถแต” w แต”หถ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ? โ‹†โญ’หš.โ‹†
You want some of my characters? Abra cadabra ! ๏ฝกโ‹†๐–ฆน.โœงหš
Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.44.19 AM.png โคถ
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†..๐’š๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’”.
Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.45.44 AM.png โคถ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’š,๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†!!
Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.47.03 AM.png โคถ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..
Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.48.10 AM.png โคถ ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐‘บ๐‘ฑ๐‘ซ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฒ
๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’๐’! ๐Ÿนโ€โžดโ™ก

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹†โ”€โ”€
๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’๐’†๐’“๐’”? ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ โ™ก ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห—

๐’๐œ๐ก๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ห—สšษž โบห– โธโธ
Alright,so I do respond really quickly. However,I am a babysitter and a catsitter at my own home due to my young kitten 'pudding' getting into trouble. Other than that,I respond when I can. What I would love to write about is something's that are happening I can put in my book,"Ever After." If you are my partner and is roleplaying in it with me..You'll most likely be in the book. (With consent of course.) Also,if you don't want to be apart of the roleplay anymore..TALK TO ME. I'm making that very clear ladies and germs..Very clear. I might be sweet,but when it comes to communication,I'm a military women. Also,if you feel like the story is dying down,let me know and we can talk about some new beginnings,okay? Okay.

๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘น:
All my characters are over the age of 18,and no children are being put as the main character,WHATSOEVER. Do not come to me and tell me your character is a child,nor will I be doing any writing with children as main characters,let alone..characters at all. DO NOT DO IT.
Thanks ! <3

๐๐ก๐ž๐ฐ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ! โธœ(๏ฝกหƒ แต• ห‚ )โธโ™ก
It was nice meeting you,reader,and I hope if that you're having a hard time,or having trouble with story themes,you can come to mama souls.
Au revoir ! โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.47.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-08 9.47.03 AM.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom