Currently reading:
FxF ♥ Do you want to play with me? ♥

hidden_submissive

A Lil' Bratty
Local time
Today 7:18 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't You Have A Request Thread Already?
Yes, I do actually but in the interests of organization and accessibility I have decided to update my old request thread while creating this new thread strictly for FxF pairings. If you're interested in my other request thread feel free to find that linked in my signature.
An Introduction Of Sorts
I'm back after an unexpected hiatus so I thought I should update my request thread. If this post looks familiar it is because I do have an old account I've gotten locked out of and much of what is written here is taken from that original request thread. Some old plots are still available while news have also been added so please feel free to skim. I do have quite a bit of experience roleplaying and writing and I'm most excited to find someone I can build a story with. I am a character-driver writer who loves provocative and sometimes intense dynamics with captivating sexual tension. I exclusively play female characters and I almost solely play personalities of a submissive (periodically mischievous) disposition. Despite having sexually submissive characters I prefer all of my women to undergo some form of character growth and development over the course of a story, coming out of their shell as situations change and transition.

What I'm Looking For
  • First and for most, given my hiatus I'd really like to find someone who is willing to be patient as I get back into the swing of things.
  • I'm open to working with male or female characters.
  • I fancy finding someone who is both articulate and captivating with their writing. Appropriate grammar and basic spelling are appreciated. Nevertheless, this is a hobby for me and so I'm not terribly picky about small mishaps, I make them myself.
  • Ideally, assertive possibly dominant personalities to pair with that of my more yielding one.
  • Writing between one and two paragraphs during subdued times and a couple of paragraphs during more heightened moments would be preferred.
  • I would enjoy having a partner that would be willing to discuss plot points and twists as we build the story together; brainstorming and conspiring to create this world together is half the enjoyment!
Romance/Smut
  • Creating a bond between characters is critical for me. The build up can make or break a scene for me and I can't imagine appreciating the emotional depth of most moments or simply enjoying an intimate scene without having created some kind of chemistry between characters.
  • Smut is important to me as well as a central theme within most of the pairings below. However, I am the type to become more carried away with steamy scenes once our story has become established and the connection between characters solidified.
  • As I have mentioned I am interested in finding someone who is assertive and dominant. My kinks definitely fall between "vanilla" and "extreme". We can discuss this in more detail if/when it becomes necessary.

Hard Limits ♥​
  • Ageplay
  • Force or Non-Consensual
  • Incest
  • Beastiality
  • Watersports
  • Scat/Puke
  • Gangbangs
  • Removal of limbs

Storyline and Character Pairings ♥​

Themes
  • Dominant x submissive dynamics​
  • Enemies to lovers​
  • Whirlwind romance
  • Temptation and corrupted innocence
  • Greek Mythology
  • Historical or Period plots
  • Low and High Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, witches, curses, etc.)
I must admit I much prefer working with a partner to established a pairing, storyline and dynamic that work for us as apposed to working off prewritten plots. With that being said below are pairings I would love to try. I have left the stories open-ended and I am entirely open to them being influenced and tweaked to work with a partner.

Legend
OPEN -------------------------------------- Pairings marked "Open" are available.
PENDING --------------------------------- Pairings marked as "Pending" are currently being discussed with someone.
CLOSED----------------------------------- Pairings marked as "Closed" are no longer available.
IN USE ------------------------------------ Marked "In Use" when this storyline has already been started with someone.

Rating System
I rate everything out of 5 hearts
I enjoy the vague idea of but it may take a little bit of planning and discussion OOC to get me invested and interested again.
♥♥ I'm interested in it but the pairing or plot may need a bit of work.
♥♥♥ I would be happy to write these ones.
♥♥♥ If it's got 4 hearts I'm practically craving to write this storyline/pairing.
♥♥♥♥♥ I've put substantial amounts of thought and energy into anything that has 5 hearts. I'm already quite invested and because of this I may be more picky about partners and the like. These plots are most likely ones I would hope to turn into a longterm roleplays.
Low Historical Fantasy
Please note this is just a light premise and I would adore the chance to develop the details more with the right partner.

As a practicing witch in 1692 Salem, you practice in secret alongside your coven, whose members are slowly dwindling. As a revenge of sorts you begin to seduce and corrupt your maid, a well respect Puritan woman named Bridget Gibson. Eventually tempting her into joining the coven willingly.

Please note that this is aimed to be particularly smut-centred and I imagine her joining the coven to include her offering herself to the other members. This story is meant to include the main characters mentioned, roughly three to four additional female coven members and one male side character. Although it is intended that a FxFxM scene will occur for the most part scenes will be FxF or FxFxF. I would like to play with the dynamics between characters, including having side characters that are switches. It should also be noted that as this is a plot regarding witches who are being persecuted it is expected that there will be violence within this plot.

Slice Of Life
The Plot: Exes reunite years later at a holiday party

The hood of her jacket was pulled over head in the hopes of shielding her dark ringlets from the swirling wind and snow. Under her winter boots a mixture of ice and snow crunched as she made her way up the slippery driveway. It was the home of her close friend Amanda. She and her husband, Tim were known for throwing a cheerful holiday gathering every single year. She had only just started making her way up the front steps when the door opened, a flood of lively voices along with the words to Santa Baby drifted out onto the street. Amanda's slender form stood in the doorway, a grin plastered across her face.

"Lettie! Come in, come in." Collette took the last couple steps quickly, knocking her boots free of most of the snow. Amanda held the door wide open for her as Collette slipped past her.

From where she stood on the front hall matt it was clear the party was already in full swing. Glancing around she smiled waving politely at a couple friendly faces before finally stepping out of her boots. The second Amanda had shut the door tightly against the bitter wind she turned to face Collette again.

"Can I get you anything? A glass of wine?" She offered, ever the dutiful hostess.

Collette hesitated briefly, considered before responding, "Yes, that would be lovely actually."

"Coming right up." With that Amanda turned, disappearing down the hall and through the kitchen doorway.

Collette shrugged off her bulky jacket, revealing an elegant red dress with a bardot neckline. It hugged her figure, emphasizing her every curve. She had only just finished hanging up the jacket in the nearby front hall closet when the doorbell rang.

Historical
I'm open to nearly any pairings set in the North American frontier.
Examples:
  • Hunter x Barmaid
  • Fur Trapper x Barmaid
  • Tavern Owner x Barmaid

I would like to graciously thank you if you have made it this far. I will continue to update this thread as I write more storylines and pairings so be sure to check back in the future! I encourage you to message me directly if there is anything you'd like to discuss, questions you wish to ask or if you'd like to inquire about any of the above pairings!

- Kisses, Chrissy ♥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom