Magnolia Mae

oh stab. oh die.
Local time
Today 9:56 AM
Pronouns
Resident Raccoon
Untitled (1640 × 250 px) (2).png

Who are you?

I have been writing for 15+ years and I like to write things that absolutely fuckin' demolish my heart.

In no specific order:

🔮 magical, fantastical, other-worldly
💀 deeply traumatic, twisted
👀 kind of questionable
💋 spicy
☢️ mission critical​

That being said, my interested range wildly and I'm comfortable with most things. I am really not interested in writing things modern day,
real-life, or pure smut. It's usually a no to wrestling and furry content, as well. Not my cup of tea.
Also, also... My strengths are NOT in fandoms or cannon verses.

My replies vary from about 500 words to 2,000+.
I like to have a wide variety of response lengths, both in individual partners and in the stories themselves.
If I'm really interested or inspired, writing fewer words tends to be a little more difficult for me, but I welcome all lengths of responses
and all skill-levels. My only request here is that my partners have a decent grasp of the English language and it's grammatical rules.

... my response times are basically shit, though, so if you're looking for someone hoppin', it might be me for this short period of inspiration.

When it comes to gore and violence, I'm pretty easy going and make judgement calls on a case-by-case basis, but I'm not here
for stories where those things are all there is to tell. Feel free to ask.

Yes, I do write sexual content. I'm pretty picky about the partners I write said content with. We can chat about details, but I really
am a story-driven human being.
I will write most anything once, however, I am really not into the following:
Mommy/Daddy
Boy/Girl
Ageplay
Degradation (receiving)
Anything more than light humiliation (receiving)
Vore
Watersports & Scat
Genital Mutilation
Needles
Vomit
Sounding/Urethra Play
Incest​
Characters are generally made up per story, though I do have a handful of characters that have already been created, if you're
looking for story inspiration. I enjoy writing a single character just as well as I enjoy writing multiple. It seems as though I usually
start a story with one or two characters and then more end up being thrown into the mix.

I will update this thread with plot ideas and such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom