Currently reading:
Character(s) Elegy's Dreams

ElegyForTheEnd

Dreamer
Local time
Today 3:02 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
"Thrones represent the steadfastness of God's love, Contemplating his power and judgement"

"For millennia. I dutifully fulfilled God's plan as instructed by the first Order. So why is it that upon becoming a throne, the lines between holy and unholy have become blurred? Why are we in an era where wing-bearers cannot define these so-called crimes that humans are commit-" "Enough." "Cher-" "This lies beyond your designation as a throne."

81536d550a70ba97689984f647d1daca.jpg

Name: Cassiel
Meaning: Speed of God
Title: First Divine Throne of Heaven
Aliases: Cas,
Pronouns: They/Them

"The spark of sin continues to burn everlasting within me. You do not understand, I am terrified of what I have become."

Physical Appearance:
Throne: When Cas takes the form of a throne, they appear as a burning ball of wheels, eyes, and wings--a sight often incomprehensible to non-divine creatures.
Human-like form: Cas prefers to appear as an androgynous human most of the time, with shoulder-length blonde hair and grey eyes. When asked about their choice in physical form, they once responded: "There was a time, long ago, when I appeared before a mortal at the behest of God to help guide them to the right path. Upon seeing their terror at my natural form, I took their appearance. After which they were much more agreeable. I find that mortals like to look at pretty things, so I've made myself to be as appealing and non-threatening as possible to any mortal that might see me."

Clothing: In human form, Cas wears very simple and generic white robes. Occasionally, they might dawn more ornate clothing, in accordance with the preferences of any mortal they might be interacting with.

Personality: Perhaps in accordance with God's plan, despite being one of the oldest of the angels, Cassiel is incredibly sensitive to the plight of humans. They often attribute it to their attunement for feeling God's love and adoration for humanity, but it is clear to many of their fellow angels that they feel much more deeply than most.

Here they are! Cassiel, Cas, my muse. Honestly, I may be updating on them still for sometime, but this is definitely the beginnings of what I'd like them to be like. In the coming months, keep an eye on this thread as I may updated it with more characters.

Back
Top Bottom