They Look Like Monsters to You?
Local time
Today 8:53 AM
Pronouns
they/he
I hunger.

More than hunger. Starving. Famished.

Ravenous.

All I can crave is the taste of blood. Of flesh. Of the feeling of the victims in my maw pleading for life. Struggling. Suffering. Wasting away. To swallow them whole.

I need it. I am desperate.

How long has it been since I've been satiated? I've looked to the shining heavens, prayed to it, even. I excrete a fetid stench that is ever so alluring to my victims. My prey. My sustenance.

I am patient, when I need to be. I will stay perfectly still as long as I need. Lay in wait, so to speak. To wait for my next trap.

To wait for my next kill.

I need to consume. I need to lure, and trap, and feed. To feast.

I need it. I hunger. I must feed.

Feed.

Feed.

Feed.

Feed.

Feed.

Feed.

Feed.
Feed.

I have many mouths to feed. My children. My family. My lovers. My neighbors. My brethren.

For we all share a heart, a core. We are the same. We shriek to the sky with teeth bared. Silently screaming, always.

Gaping maws, never satisfied.

But I am next. It is my turn.

It is I who will kill the next. Devour. To wrap my teeth, my mouth, around the unfortunate.

Not unfortunate.

The deserving. The chosen.

Their suffering allows me to live. To breed. To survive.

I cannot take much more. I will macerate.

Wait.

There. I feel it.

Prey.

A spider. How fitting. A hunter versus a hunter. One unsuspecting. One ready.

Her legs are not unlike my own teeth. Long. Spindly. A cage to hold our victims.

We are not all that dissimilar. But it is I who will come out on top.

She is mine.

She is Mine.

She is Mine.

She is Mine.

She is MINE.

Yes, lover. I have what you want. I know you find my scent intoxicating. Perhaps you can find your own prey here. Come to me.

My mouth awaits you. A kiss of death that you are unaware of. But how sweet the kiss. I will cherish it.

I will cherish your mistake.

My jaws snatch her before she can understand what is going on, and I hold her, thrashing, screaming. Sweet, beautiful suffering.

Decadent.

I hold her in my embrace, crushing her until she can struggle no more.

We will become one, now.

Devour. Consume. Ingest.

Feed.

Back
Top Bottom