Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:38 AM
TW: As always. Mikki is a befouled miscreant that lives in the gutters. This one is consensual. Forced orgasm. Shifter type. (Don't worry they are human enough to be within the rules.) Suffer through my backstory, and find your reward at the end. Cheers.

Thane

The heat of my home. It is unbearable during the days of longest suns. I grip the parchment, crumpled in my hand, tightly. There is no amount of hiding from the suns in my realm, but here? Ah. Here the suns are yet high, but along the closest of mountains the breeze is cool. Here in this realm, the people cry out for help. For salvation. I look to the highest, and grandest of mountains. There, just above the wreath of clouds, the palace pierces into the skies above. The palace shines brightly, glittering in the light of the suns, casting rainbows and brilliant shafts of light across the white covered land.

The golden scales across my skin rise gently, as if to shiver off the bracing cold. My shoulders shake, my dragon form pausing, as if to consider the palace before us. This is no meaningless task. The letters had been sent to every fire touched being in as many realms as possible. It seems I am the first to arrive. As the snow is still present. The land locked in eternal winter. Here I will slake my thirst and shake off the waves of heat that have plagued my kind for many cycles.

I welcome the change, white hot flame shoots through my body as it cracks and bends and breaks. Reshaping. I bent forward with a low groan, and the beast comes forward. The groan turns into a feral growl as my body finishes the change. Better. The cold air hits my scales and it's all I can do to keep myself from dropping down into the snow with barely contained joy. I had a job, one that would pay money and allow me to ease my thirst.

With a great heave, my wings snap out, golden in my peripheral, as I always have been. Always will be, until old age burnishes my color and turns me copper. Until then, I glory in my form and colors. I am the best of my kind. The most grand after all, I am gold. We soar high, great wings flapping to gain more air, the ground falling away beneath us. My dragon roars fiercely, triumphant before we have even begun our quest. My human mind shakes it's head, we must see. We must finish. In more than one way. The eager throb of my dragon pierces my mind. We are both enthusiastic about this endeavor. We will end this winter.

What looked to be several weeks of walking, turned into several hours of flight. I stopped occasionally to feast on the fluffy, fur covered bleating creatures of this land, avoiding the large clusters of buildings and towns. Avoiding the people at large. I had no interest in them. I am here for one thing only.

It was no time at all that I found myself alighting onto a crystal balcony, talons scratching the delicate looking material. It was nothing to my kind. Pathetic and utterly devoid of any protective value. All four of my legs scrabble onto the floor, and my wings brace out to hold us in place. This was ridiculous. I reign in my dragon, and they fall back with me, seeing the futility in this attempt at walking on the crystal floor. A bipedal form was better here, and for our purposes regardless. Shifting back is always faster. It takes several moments, but I am myself again. I chuff, the air tasted stale here. But I can smell her. The scent makes my mouth water. She is ready, and ripe. And alone here. I turn my head, and take in the door to this balcony, and open it. This room here is extravagant. Littered with lush rugs and furs. The furniture is made of Iron oak, and polished to a bright sheen. Velvets and reds gild almost every surface of the room. Tapestries flutter against the walls, and statutory of ivory and silver glitter against a soft firelight in a grand hearth. It all speaks to the woman who resides here. However, the sounds of my footsteps echo, suggesting that there is no one here. I beg to differ. My nostrils flare, and I follow her scent through the threshold. Fear tinges the smell, followed by arousal. Oh yes my pet. I am here.

"Bring yourself forth, and I may yet end this winter, woman." My voice grumbles back at me from the walls, smoke billowing from my mouth obscuring my vision for mere seconds. It was at this time that my forehead met with an elegant, or from what I briefly saw of it, vase. The delicate thing shatters against my brow, and falls to rain down on my chest and the carpet at my feet. Feisty.

"Who are you?!" A small voice bellows fiercely and I can't help the strike of arousal that pierces through my belly.

"Your salvation woman." I grin, turning to follow the voice of a woman I have yet to see. "Come out, and we can properly meet."

"No, I think not. Go away." She snaps, a statuary this time greets me, but I expect this now and my hand comes up to bat the object to the ground forcefully.

"This can go two ways, woman. We can come to terms, or I will complete my task without your say so, and leave this world the better for it." I place my hands on my hips, turning towards where I had heard the voice, a large armchair by the fire. I can see the shadows cast by a form behind the chair dance upon the floor in time with the flicker of the firelight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ria

"This can go two ways, woman. We can come to terms, or I will complete my task without your say so, and leave this world the better for it." The voice is deep, and gravelly.

It had been some years since my maidenhood bloomed and my powers presented themselves. I was the next goddess of winter. An immortal being that randomly grew into power when the old goddess passed away. A mysterious and deeply misunderstood circumstance. Girls my age were left untouched when such a thing happened, virginity was sacred, and the goddess was sacred. However, from the musty tomes stored here, it was incredibly wrong. The goddess cannot come into her power until she is properly. Uhm. Mated.

I know what this creature wants. After all, it still holds the crumpled letter I had sent out. In order to come into power, I was in need of a mate, but not just any. From my research, it needed to be a fire-touched. The greatest of the goddesses were all paired to a fire-touched being, it tempered their frost, and kept the land in a balance of heat and cool that allowed crops to grow and the people to flourish. This was a needed thing. But I was still a virgin, and thus, scared. Logic be damned, I needed to finish this but my heart squeezed. We needed to do this.

"Alright. Just. wait. Please." I can hear my voice crack, and my cheeks heat. What an introduction. I can hear the impatient tap of a foot, and I shrink back a smidge. I needed to gather my courage. No one had prepared me for this day. No one had instructed me on this matter, I had to learn it from the library here in the Palace of Winer. As the new goddess I had a duty to read what I could. And read I did, as I waited for my letters to bring in a suitor.

Finally I stood, straightened my dress, and looked at this male- or I think it is a male? I blink, and take a step closer.

"Come come, we have much to do little goddess."
"What…are you?"
"Fire-touched, but I am drake. We have many forms and many states of being. You are lucky to have not yet enchanted one of my Naga brothers. They are fierce and cruel. Nothing would have stopped them from this task, your fears would have stoked their lusts. Be thankful, woman." It crosses its arms. The creature before me is mostly human looking, with a scaled pattern across its golden skin, two sets of horns, one set straight and jutting into the air above its head, while the other set curls elegantly around its pointed ears. Theta re clothed in nothing else but a loincloth to cover their genitals. This creature looks neither male or female, and I am struck by the nature of it.
"Are.. you male? Will you yet solve me of this problem?" I ask, unsure and needing clarification.
"I am neither male or female, and I am yet both, but suffice it to say, I have the tool you seek."

That is both unnerving and curious at the same time. Then, I have no fear of a male attempting to claim a territory. I move slowly, and take a seat at the corner of my bed, the mattress sinking beneath me. The drake joins me, tilting its head as it considers something. I fold my hands, knuckles white with nervousness.

"You have no.. experience then?"
"You received my letter? If so, you would know what I know." I grumble, disheartened at having to repeat it. The drake slowly draws its hand to my chin, and I feel the tip of a clawed finger pull my eyes to meet theirs.

"Yes. I will do this gently then, and share my fires for your realm and you will share your ice?"
I nod. I remember this part. The contract. It was a saving grace for the fire-touched to finally be rid of the scorching heat they faced everyday. With Ice in their veins they find better comforts, and their young, when they have them, will be able to survive their heated realm. Thusly, I know that this drake is mature and has many seasons of experience. In our realms, Fire-touched have many beings they can bond to, I am merely one of the Ice-touched, though rare as to the nature of my magic.
"I will. Do you plan to stay?" I ask, meeting their gaze and I see molten gold irises stare back at me, swirling as their eyes blink.
"For a time, to ensure we are both fully satisfied with our bond, then I must complete my life cycle. My children will share your blood. Take care in what you choose. I ask this one last time, to ensure you wish this. Do you still wish to continue Goddess of Winter?" It licks its lips, excited, nostrils flaring.
"I choose this, Fire Drake. Let us begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thane

Thus the deal is struck. I will be rid of the scorch in my soul, and she will be filled with fire for warmth. The dragon inside me roars triumphantly in my head, and we begin with a claiming kiss. One that leaves this female gasping for breath and supple under our claws.

I can feel the throb of my cock against my loincloth, and I tear the leather waist string free. Another gasp, and shiver of her body against me. I am excited fully. This mating will be one bards will sing of for ages. First, I must ensure she is ready. My clawed fingers slowly rip away the lacings of an elaborate bodice native to this world. A trite thing that binds her breasts and body from me in ways I find frustrating at this point. If I had a more experienced and willing partner, this would have been faster, but I must take care. A bond was important, and the contract was sacred.

I drop the sides of the garment, and with a snarl, rip it the rest of the way free from her body, causing her to yelp in surprise. Finally, I drop my hand down against her body and my fingers find her wet folds, and I begin to run small lazy circles around her clit, promising more with each circle. I purr in pleasure, she is excited as well. Good.

"I am Thane, and you will yet be screaming my name woman. What name do you go by?"

"I am A'lria, but…" She pants, trying to focus and I grin, continuing my circles around her clit. "I have been called Ria." She finishes the sentence finally and I shiver. She is cool to the touch compared to my body, and I feel my dragon revel in it.

"Ria, you will come for me, and you will ask me for this? Yes?" I tell her, and she nods, her mouth open as she pants out a faint 'Yes'. Good.

I bring my mouth down to her neck, and begin to lathe my rough tongue against her skin. She is cold, frigid. I shiver, yessss. Relief. Sweet sweet relief.

"You know yet you must bite me?" I ask, ensuring she understands that the completion must be set in blood.
"I.. Yes I know.." She moans against me, her face turning to catch my neck in her small mouth. She doesn't bite yet, but nips and nibbles on my skin. Her mouth is cooler yet, and I groan with the feeling.
It is then that I take her around the waist and clamber deeper into the bed, sitting upright with my legs folded cross ways. I set her in my lap, careful not to tear her delicate skin with my claws. My cock throbs against her folds. She is colder still. Each new discovery excites me, but we must yet share our blood.
"Do thus, little one, bite me and take your fill of Fire." I tilt my head, urging her to continue. She looks at me for permission and I nod. She bites down on the soft scales of my neck, and her blunted teeth begin to draw blood. I hiss, my cock thrumming a steady rhythm against her wet cunt. Yes. Yes. I feel when she draws against me, pulling my blood into her. I have fangs for this, so when I do the same, my fangs sink quickly into the joint of her neck and shoulder. She moans against me, as I do for her. I drink her in, the cold blood of her filling my senses. Several more draws from both of us, and our temperatures equal out. Finally free of my scorch, and her finally free of her freeze, we continue.

I do not ask permission then. She whimpers against me, needing to be filled, as she begs me for my cock. I must oblige, and I sink my head into her first, and then fully with one rough thrust. Her channel tightens around me briefly, flinching from the tear of her maidenhead. I wait for a brief pause, my thumb finding her clit again, to bring her back to her pleasure. Once I find her squirming again on me, I begin my tempo. Each thrust is deep and final. Each surge another wave for us to crash in. Another circle of my thumb.

Her nails dig into my scales, her mouth biting harder against me, grasping me as her breasts press against my chest. I am filled with pleasure, this is desirable. A mate that fights and thrashes in pleasure that is all consuming. We will be tied until the end of days, I can already feel the bond snap into place with each drive into her tight cunt. I fill her again and again with my shaft pumping into her. I redouble my efforts on her clit, and drop my head to lick and suck on her breast, left and then right, back and forth. She tenses around me, her cunt tightening, causing my vision to go white.

"Ask me woman." I grunt out between sharp teeth.

"Pleasee.. Thane..... oh.. oh my.. please may I cum?" She whimpers against me, shuddering as she watches my face. I give her a pause, as if in deep consideration before I chuckle at her.

"You may release, Ria."

She screams as she orgasms, her tightening cunt drives me into a mad dash, thrusting harder and faster, her keening cry echoes against the hallow chambers barely dampened by the contents of the room.

"Thane!" Her eyes squeeze shut, and my name echoes down the halls. Yes. This place will bear the echoes of my name for generations. I can feel myself grow impossibly harder, and feel the coil of climax low in my groin. Before I can close my eyes in elation, I am already spurting into her, creaming her insides fully with each drive further in her welcoming cunt. She screams again, as another orgasm mounts her. I should have warned her, but these things are a pleasant surprise to most. She writhes upon me, and I grin at her. Her head lolls, and she is gasping for air before yet another orgasm crashes into her making her squeal.

A side effect of my spend, it will cause others to orgasm upon contact. She will yet writhe upon me until she has been utterly wrung out and I feel it sufficient to pull out. I make her ride me still, her cunt spasming around my shaft, my clawed hands anchoring her hips down. Her eyes have gone unfocused, and I thrust into her, driving my spend deeper, causing her to be thrown into another climax. Ah yes. My only real super power here. Her thrashing causes my cock to throb back to life in several moments. I do not withdraw. I do not give her reprieve. She wanted this. Asked for this. She will yet suffer my forced orgasms. I cackle and pump into her again, her voice going hoarse. Oh yes. I am going to enjoy this. And I begin to pump harder, to find my release again so that I can coax yet more orgasms out of her.

Back
Top Bottom