..Olivianna..

la Sirena Chilota 🌺
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
Pronouns
🐠 She/ her
FORECAST

A foiled deity is staring hard in thought at the pearl countertop of his white dresser. The question he bore into its gleaming surface was enough to crack it, splinter its wooden walls. Luckily it was crafted by a god, albeit a demi. He smashes a firm palm on top the surface that rattles the mirror mounted rather dangerously, which he takes no notice of, though another's attention does. A charge of concentrated yellowed fire leaps from finger to finger, flaring up and arching back beneath his skin as his broad hand quivers in frustration. The tanned skin on his radiant back tightens and slides over the profound muscles in him as he rocks on his wrists in annoyance. 'Where has it gone? How could he had been so careless? He always replaced before even setting foot in the courtyard so..' "Wife, do not vex me." Groans the blonde brute, in complete awareness of her golden eyes that continue to laser his conscience. Her gaze was not angered but of sheer sadness.

"I am not the root of this! You target me, though I know not where you have lost my band." Had he not removed it himself? When he'd done, so she didn't know. Where it lie, she couldn't guess. But why he took it off, she dare not say with no definitive prove besides her intuition. The mud skinned beauty sniffled slightly from the head of their bed, fidgeting feverishly with the silk fabric of their skewed sheets as depression crept out of the shallows of her grieved heart. "Instead of cursing me with your loathsome growls, perhaps you could be searching for the expendable symbol of our union.." Her bell like voice pitches in the most annoying way. If only he could tear his ears free of his head when she fret. A malformed shadow cascades from her figure, above her gloomy head. A white cloud begins to take shape, rapidly expanding and changing hue. "If you regret your decision, you only need say so.." the goddess cast her eyes low.. she wanted to rip them out. The swap had only been symbolic, it seems, as having her eyes in his head couldn't keep his gaze from adulterous grazing.

She depressed woman thought on the vows. The platnium rings made persons aware that a god was spoken for. No one could miss the glint when lustful eyes crossed them. Speaking of which, the eye exchange meant that their soul were for no other than the beholder. As of late, she could not recognize either of them within the molten blue irises which used to not burn so scornfully her direction. And the tattoo, scar colored rays that stretched from her womanhood toward her core and rains that had been torn into the skin of his abdomen that tranced down his midriff, was an ever reminder their body was not only their own. She wondered if the man was carnal still, so much so he would give what belong to her to another. Or others plural.. now she wasnt for sure but.. How long now has she suspected him of such a mortal practice..? So long that the time had solidified into evidence.

"When have I ever denounced our soul ties.. WHEN?" The god of lightning subconsciously accused her of accusing him of foul play. It was such a human thing to do. How could she suspect he would stoop so low as to Sin.. Though she were correct.. The fleeting titillation and forbidden pleasure that came from such doing was addictive. Not that the rain goddess lacked in any way. It was just something to sate his craving of wartime adrenaline whilst the heavens weren't toiling. It offends him, angers him that she was right. But how had she concluded so? Had she any proof?

'She had not..' He was reading into her words. Conviction convincing him that she had knowledge she couldn't have. The god was careful not to even allude he thought. Doubly so as his radiant twin, the sun deity Asrael, covered him aswell. How could they both had made such a blunder? Maybe it was because Asryael refused to marry and actually cared little of his brother's union. However, this was Yael's fault only.

"You shame me..!" She cries pitifully.

He whirls around in a burst of static that stirs the tense air. Not soon after, a low thunder rumbles behind. His stale lips turn up in a pained disgust as if his wife's head itself were morphing into that of a dirty beast of the earth. In actuality, the manifestation of the rain cloud was a testament to her internal strife which made him ill with deep guilt. "Quiet yourself.. The matter is trivial.." He, as gentle as he could manage, commands. But her husband's stare was patronizing in her opinion, heart breaking, piercing her. His lightning blue eyes were as hot as lava but her soul felt them as dispassionate. 'I must find it or peace will never grace us again..' He supposes. "..Olivianna.. Dear.."

It was too late to be mild now. She was very upset. He watchs helplessly as the beginnings of a shower rained upon her head suddenly, her own tears ushered the proceeding. Her hair darkens and contours her face and tender neck, which stretched as her shoulders sank in defeat. 'On the damned bed again?' He sighs in exhaust. The white silk of the sheets stained grey and puddled far around her shivering form. He catches her glossy lips as they part. "Do not speak, less you wish to frustrate me more and make the storm worse." Yael leans against the drawers and laces his arms over his chest as he ponders on the whereabouts of his lost band.

Her heart thumps painfully behind a heaving breast. 'Make it greater? If I were not the lesser and he were I, I would properly scold him!' She roars boldly within her mind. The sprinkle intensified as her own frustration grew. 'I would not have to fight him for a moment to show my place and force him to submit to my will.' She pulls stray strands of saturated hair from her soaked cheeks and matted eye lashes before carefully stepping down onto the soiled ground. 'He would have to listen and do as I wish, as I instruct. He would have a clear mind by my guidance. We wouldn't be arguing because as the head of our marriage I would be as faithful as I am thus and he would follow.' She makes her way to him, the sheets reluctantly releasing her vulnerable, naked, body. With each step a wet foot print lingers before seeping into the white wool carpet. Waters bounce from the tops of her body in all directions and extend far cross the room. Some stray drops even mist his direction, humidifying his air..

To her husbands disliking. He hated when he was the cause of her rains. It was the only time he contemplated his wrong doings which was never pleasant.

As their proximity dwindled, the heat of his irritance was turning into pure rage. He could see the burn thickening into steam. She could as well. The beginnings of her verbal plight were hushed as she neared the sizzle. Timidly, "Why even remove it from your person Yael?" 'I know it is so not to detour your catch but at least-' "It would not be in the danger of being lost if you just leave it.." She utters in the slightest breath, so he might not get more furious at her speaking despite his order.

"I know this is.. darling." He tries to calm but he wanted space. Olivianna reaches anyway. Taking his hand in both of hers, thumbing over his bare fingers.

"Is my love for you a confinement you must sometimes escape?" An astonishing whisper tumbles from the woman's shuddering lips. If he were to simply admit to the wrong then maybe they could go past and restart. When her husband does not acknowledge her, she probes, placing a cold hand to his taut jaw. Normally the gesture was enough to arouse him under the right conditions. But the rain irks him. Her gold eyes had been rinsed so much that they dulled, appearing like two silver coins to him. "Am I not enough?" The question was tough to ask but she needed to know. She often wondered if she'd fallen out of favor with him. Now that it seemed he really was seeking relations elsewhere, Olivianna needed an answer as she couldn't guess what she had been doing so wrong.

"That is not it nor SILENT." Yael bites forward through the last word, his breath the same that filled her lungs. Yael seizes her by her upper arm with a vice grip that even bruised her bone. He yanks her up in line with his eyes, hammering a last warning so far within her that her wet forehead smashes against his. They were so close that the gold of her eyes reflected off of the blue in his. It was all she could see. The rain, for a moment, comes down as larger, icy spears on their face as a fear surges down to her clenched toes.

Though most of the rain evaporates just before reaching him, enough of the barrage drills his eye to make it sting. Yael tosses her away from him with heavenly strength that catapults her all the way back onto the bed where he'd originally left her. He groans in annoyance, vehemently rubbing a palm into the socket. "WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO TORMEMT ME 'LIV?!" He inadvertently punches the edge of his fist into the mirror behind him in a flash of buzzing lightning. The glass shatters noisily, the clattering shards are drowned out when a vicious crash of thunder shreads them into finer pieces.

"I have done nothing to you!" Olivianna surprisingly shrieks. How dare he turn this on her? He should only be mad at himself. In fact, she was getting mad herself. She could feel it. The heat. Her heart was hot. In turn the rain was warm. The naked goddess rolls over into the mess of pillows and begins to throw them, as hard as she could, at her husband. Though the fluff does not hurt him physically, each wet cushion was like an added cubit of fury added onto the wrong side of the scale.

In a blink, he is on her, thunder crackling only after the length of his finger prints have begun embossing her skin as he shakes her viciously. "Fucking quit it." In the next jerk, a tsunami of bolts courses like a sharp poison through the very veins of her everything. Olivianna's eyes flutter towards a higher heaven as her conscious fell to hell.

Her screams are cut short. Yael removes his hands from her neck only to back hand her with one and once more along the opposite cheek as good measure. Yael finds himself left in the solace he only wanted from the beginning. His heart ached at the sight of his convulsing wife, her navy hair spiraled out behind her, cheeks he striked plump with irritated flesh. Hopefully they weren't bleeding on the inside like the divots in which her nails borrowed into her fists that were folded tight on either sides of her head.

Her convicting, simmering, silver eyes shut to him like her heart will no question follow. Instead of trying to wake her, he gets down from the bed and retrieves an article or two of clothing for himself. He had to find the damned band so his wife could go back to bouncing gayly in his bed without protest.. or at least implicitly in her depression.. He wanted it before she came to. It would definitely help placate her.

As he dress, he made sure to check that she were chilling back down to her usual temperature. Yael acted as if he didn't care for her. But wedding Olivianna was no regret of his. Her grace and beauty goes unmatched in all earth and heaven as a rebirth of Oceanus. He couldn't risk waiting a moment too late as another would have sealed her away from his grasp. But he had claimed her too soon. He hadn't wanted to settle. Another century or so and possibly he could be what she needed. She is the embodiment of all he could ask for and more. Her love for him is profound and abundant. She is not only his mate but his doting wife, understanding sister, nurturing mother, and devoted friend- all of the things a person such as himself would take for granted as a god. It was a tragedy for her to be entangled with him. His anger was just as much his birthright as the lightning was.

But again, none of that now. Fortunatly, he'd cooled enough to recall where he last saw his ring..

DAWNING

"Beat the heat of a woman scorned yet?" Asrael chuckles cordially, bumping his fist into his brother's chest. "Took you long enough." The sun god watches his brother in utter amusement as a delightful shift began to take place right before his eyes, to their eyes.

"What the hell..?" Yaels attention was snatched by a glint coming from the hand that just left his breast. "Is that my ring?"

"Of course not." Asrael knew his brother wouldn't be able to comprehend or even remember the foolish bet he had been coerced into making while under the influence of mana. "Been on the forecast for some time now.." 'Had he not seen it in her eyes?' "I'm here to collect my wife." 'Slow as always.' Well, he was in fact the greater of the split reincarnation of Hyperion. "Although.. we could make another wager if you the time?" Asrael rose on his toes so that he made a show of stealing a glance over his brother's shoulder at the goddess. A sincere thank you resonates in his maniacal chuckle.

Yael moves to block his younger siblings access, mouth agape, brow crinkled. He stiffly guards the doorway, aligning himself with his wife's clear blue eyes, now untainted by his temper but gleaming with his brother's indefatigable supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom