Currently reading:
All Goddess Torture

LittleMissCheryl

Tickle Goddess
Local time
Today 10:11 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello there would you like to Rp? I am looking people who would be willing to fill a role as a masseuse at a massage parlour only there is more to it then there seems as per my storyline idea below, I am also more then happy to turn the tables and have your character be the one for me to torture and change the setting I also favour some medical examination play.

I will let you know straight up that my character is super ticklish almost everywhere apart from her feet (she hates being tickled there and finds it boring) but her most favourite spot to be tickled on is her armpits she is hyper sensitive there with the slightest touch sending her crazy. I have the idea that Cheryl comes in seeking your services (tickling) at your massage parlour because her husband can no longer satisfy her sexual urges (She's a hybrid mix of succubus, goddess and elf) you agree to work with her but notice something about her upon starting her treatment you notice that her skin shimmers like diamonds when she feeds off being tickled and that she has the ability to create them out of the moisture within the air. She would be willing to let you exploit her power because you give her what she needs and in her eyes it's a good arrangement.

If you like this idea please set up a thread with a starter along with an out of character introduction or pm me so we can discuss any other details that might be needed, please also be sure to read my profile information for details about my character and also writer information. I would prefer females to fill this role but would be willing to write with a male if they can fill the role well enough. Length of writing preferred is between one to two paragraphs or more if the storyline really grabs me.

Last edited:
Still looking for connections, Please only message if you are serious about writing with and have actually taken the time to read my profile through to see my character profile plus writer information I have had too many people message showing interest and then disappear once we have started discussing storylines.

Repost sorry I have been away for a while.

Hello there would you like to Rp? I am looking people who would be willing to fill a role as a masseuse at a massage parlour only there is more to it then there seems as per my storyline idea below, I am also more then happy to turn the tables and have your character be the one for me to torture and change the setting I also favour some medical examination play.

I will let you know straight up that my character is super ticklish almost everywhere apart from her feet (she hates being tickled there and finds it boring) but her most favourite spot to be tickled on is her armpits she is hyper sensitive there with the slightest touch sending her crazy. I have the idea that Cheryl comes in seeking your services (tickling) at your massage parlour because her husband can no longer satisfy her sexual urges (She's a hybrid mix of succubus, goddess and elf) you agree to work with her but notice something about her upon starting her treatment you notice that her skin shimmers like diamonds when she feeds off being tickled and that she has the ability to create them out of the moisture within the air. She would be willing to let you exploit her power because you give her what she needs and in her eyes it's a good arrangement.

If you like this idea please set up a thread with a starter along with an out of character introduction or pm me so we can discuss any other details that might be needed, please also be sure to read my profile information for details about my character and also writer information. I would prefer females to fill this role but would be willing to write with a male if they can fill the role well enough. Length of writing preferred is between one to two paragraphs or more if the storyline really grabs me

A message from the writer.

I am a first person writer whos length of writing can vary depending on mood, I have a learning disability along with other health concerns that will at times leave me with very little will to write. I also have other rp pages outside of here that I am consistent with and check constently so please forgive me if I am not active on here everyday. There are also some very specific types of rp that I am looking for on here as per my character profile so there for please drop a PM before starting a thread with me.

Back
Top Bottom