Either Needed Interdimensional Fight Club.

Currently reading:
Either Needed Interdimensional Fight Club.

ObliviousInside

Graffiti Queen of the Sanctum
Local time
Today 11:53 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Ladies and gentlemen, humans and supernaturals alike gather 'round for battles of the ages!

Here, you can test your characters' limits in any arena of your choosing where ANYTHING GOES, but there are some rules:

-Class your character's power level, more details on that later.

-No metagaming, auto-hitting, or reading the other character's weaknesses, it ruins the fun.

-Fights will be one-on-one.

-Post length is not fixed, it's all up to the two competitors.

-HAVE FUN!

Character classing info:

In order to participate, you must determine your character's power level based on these classes

SS - Incredibly powerful, seemingly godlike characters, think actual gods or titans.

S - Very powerful, almost immortal beings, think S-rank heroes from Solo Leveling.

A - Powerful mortal characters, think of the higher-power students from MHA.

B - Medium power or incredibly skilled mortals, think Roland from The Dark Tower or characters with newly-obtained abilities.

C - Low-power or notably skilled mortals, just above being a normal human with something that sets them apart.

D - A normal human or a human with a weak power or skill

E - Weaker than a normal human.

Feel free to reply to this thread with your character and their power ranking.

Reserving a spot - I have to whip together a new character sheet for them - but certainly interested. This sort of thing really takes me back. Hell, I'll probably put up two or three.

Hello,
I would like to participate in this tournament with a C or D class character.

Notable well-known characters that I think to inspire my fighter's character from are the following:

- Ting, main character of Ong-Bak series
- Tyler Durden, Fight Club movie
- Nate Diaz, MMA living legend

I'll update this once I thought of my skills and weaknesses.

Regards,
Otherside

Ladies and gentlemen, humans and supernaturals alike gather 'round for battles of the ages!

Here, you can test your characters' limits in any arena of your choosing where ANYTHING GOES, but there are some rules:

-Class your character's power level, more details on that later.

-No metagaming, auto-hitting, or reading the other character's weaknesses, it ruins the fun.

-Fights will be one-on-one.

-Post length is not fixed, it's all up to the two competitors.

-HAVE FUN!

Character classing info:

In order to participate, you must determine your character's power level based on these classes

SS - Incredibly powerful, seemingly godlike characters, think actual gods or titans.

S - Very powerful, almost immortal beings, think S-rank heroes from Solo Leveling.

A - Powerful mortal characters, think of the higher-power students from MHA.

B - Medium power or incredibly skilled mortals, think Roland from The Dark Tower or characters with newly-obtained abilities.

C - Low-power or notably skilled mortals, just above being a normal human with something that sets them apart.

D - A normal human or a human with a weak power or skill

E - Weaker than a normal human.

Feel free to reply to this thread with your character and their power ranking.
Hi.... are you still there ? I might have an idea...... I only fight one-on-one !

Back
Top Bottom