Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Internal Affairs

Degusaurusrex

Harbinger / Degpai
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:26 PM
"Well, that was kind of a dick move."

Why were teenagers such assholes? Alice knew they could be terrible to each other from an overload of hormones and sexual frustration and other ailments, but watching them abandon one of their own to a cold-blooded murderer was a new low. This was exactly why she worked alone, she never gave anyone the chance to betray her trust, never gave them the chance to work their way into her head or, god forbid, her heart and conflict her in the glorious streak she was continuing. Who would have ever thought a dainty little blonde could have murdered so many people, could have spilled guts and left heads on the lap of their own body?

No one suspects the pretty ones, darlin'. Remember that, and you'll do just fine in life. Be a pretty wife, live a pretty life, and no one will know the things you're capable of.

She hated to admit it, but it was sound advice from the old woman, god rest her soul wherever it had gone. Likely to hell with the rest of the family, but that was neither here nor there when she was staring at the terrified teenager hyperventilating in the corner by the door. Alice sighed, wiping her face on the back of her arm and pursing her lips as she fiddled with the large knife she held in her hand. The girl was clearly terrified to the point of nearly passing out, although she hadn't soiled herself despite the severity and desperation of the situation. It was impressive, actually. There were tears in the brunette's eyes and a look of hurt there that Alice understood well, having been betrayed by many a person over the last three decades of her life. From her family, to her friends, to society as a whole and the man she had one called husband as she steadily fed him poison in his evening drinks.

Well, he deserved it for all the bruises she'd been forced to cover over the years! No children, no husband, all that remained was the thrill of the kill, as it were.

"Your friends are a bunch of pathetic cunts, aren't they?" The girl huddled in the corner sniffed loudly as Alice advanced on her, clearly torn on whether or not she wanted to try and bolt to the other end of the room and knowing that it was going to do nothing but put distance between them before the inevitable.

"Here." Alice pushed the knife into the frightened girl's hands and grinned, stepping back and doing a mock curtsy despite the blood soaking into the fabric of her dress. "We'll get them back for that, won't we? Don't fret now darlin', I've got plenty more in my bag!" She skipped over to her bag lying beside the gutted man the teenagers had stumbled upon in the cabin, rifling through it and pulling out another large butcher knife before cooing to it and turning back to the girl. She had seen terror in her eyes, had seen hurt from being abandoned so quickly by her so called friends, but she had also seen anger, an anger she was well familiar with and knew could be nurtured to her advantage.

"They're not very good friends to leave you here with me knowing what I would do to you. I think we should play a little game and get them back, don't you?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Ah, finally, the timid thing spoke, and Alice gave her a pleased grin as she gathered up her bag and walked to the door, opening it and noting how the other female had made no move to hurt her despite how tightly she was gripping the knife she had been handed. She was contemplating it. This was a girl who was fed up with being treated like the lowest of the low, this was an instrument of destruction she could mold to her liking.

"You lot came in over the fence around the property, right?"

"Uh, y-yeah. Why?"

"Absolutely lovely, thank you sweet girl. Don't you worry, we won't let those stuck-up bitches get away without a little payback." Destruction from the inside, what a lovely thought! It had been some time since she'd worked on a murder that was caused by infiltrating the ranks and destroying them on short notice, and what better way to do it than to use the very girl they had abandoned? All of her pain, all of her rage, and then it could all be pinned on her! It was the perfect setup, and Alice was positively brimming with excitement as she found the switch for the electric fencing both she and the girls had gone over before grinning wide, making eye contact with the other girl and flipping it on.

"What's your name, sweet girl?"

"A-Alyssa. This is all a joke, right? You would have killed me if this was real. They're j-just pranking me and I can go home when this game is over, right?" Alice clicked her tongue in disappointment and reached out, tapping the girl on the nose lightly and making her jump.

"Absolutely not! You know it's not a game, and you're entertaining the thought of making them pay, of hurting them, aren't you? They've hurt you bad, you poor thing. Why, I remember being bullied mercilessly when I was younger, what I wouldn't have done to have this kind of strength back then... Oh dear me, I'm rambling. Let's go and find your 'friends'," She made overexaggerated motions with her fingers and opened the door of the cabin, ushering Alyssa out first and looking into the night sky.

"It's a good thing there's just the two of them, this shouldn't take long at all!" Unless the woman were brave enough to push past the shock of the fence and the pain of being torn apart by the wires as they convulsed from the electricity, and considering the cowardice they had shown in ditching the poor girl at her side, she doubted they had that kind of bravery anywhere in their filthy bodies. They deserved what was coming to them!

"Fuck! This wasn't on before, what is going on?!"

She could hear them shrieking in the distance, one of them mewling and sobbing persistently as they approached. Even from a distance, Alice could see that one of them was holding her hand, covered in blood, having clearly tried to get past the fence as her friend yanked off her hoodie and offered it up as a makeshift bandage. Alyssa was close behind her, still gripping the knife tightly but hiccupping in a mixture of tears and fear as she crept along and eyed the injured woman far more prominently than the one offering aid.

"You can have her, darlin', she's the one who hurt you bad, right?" Alyssa nodded at her side and sniffled again.

"Just want to scare her, maybe cut her a little. Y-You're not going to kill us, right? We won't tell anyone what we saw, promise. I don't even know your name."

"Oh, sweet girl," Alice sighed, reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder as she gave her a gentle smile, "I only kill the men who hurt women like us. You and your friends are safe."

That was her primary choice of target, but three witnesses were a lot more likely to be taken seriously than just one girl. Maybe she could just let this one live, let them pin it all on her, or even hide the bodies and let her go to either continue her life in secrecy or fall apart from the trauma of it all. The poor girl couldn't have been more than fifteen, she still had her entire life ahead of her, to have to cut it short because of two obnoxious twats... Well, that just wasn't fair.

"Go get her, darlin'." Alice stepped off to the side and began to move quietly between the trees, watching the teen hide the knife behind her back as she went running toward the sobbing girl and her friend trying to calm her down. The two girls shrieked loudly when they realized someone was coming, calming only slightly when Alyssa approached and began to stumble over some made up story about trying to escape.

Their poor minds were so scrambled from everything happening in such a short span of time none of them could process it properly, and it was a delight to watch them try to formulate an escape plan while she watched from a distance back. It was only a matter of time until Alyssa snapped, she could see the fingers wrapped around the knife flexing as the injured girl looked away to think on her plan.

It all happened so fast, causing Alice to squeal in delight when fresh blood was spilled from Alyssa's erratic slicing at the other girl. She hadn't give her much time to react before they were both on the ground fighting each other, the air filled with screams and blood as Alice took that as her cue to slink out of the woods and up to the girl trying to pull Alyssa off of the third.

"You're being rude, don't interrupt." She clicked her tongue in annoyance as she sank her large knife into the girl's back, delighting in the noise of agony that came in response. Alyssa was too busy landing blows on the other girl to even stop and pay attention, giving Alice all she needed to pull her current victim back and drag the knife across her throat. Ah, the sweet gurgle that signaled the oncoming death, it was a sound she would never tire of, even if she did feel the tiniest bit bad about having to kill teen girls. These two, these two deserved it.

"Sweetheart, I think you've broken her nose, give me the knife, it's okay." She pried the weapon from Alyssa's hands as the girl panted heavily, her eyes glazed over as if in some sort of trance as she pulled back and wiped at her red knuckles with a sob.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt her that bad."

"Ssh, ssh, it's okay. I'll take care of it, you're okay."

Poor thing. It really was a pity she couldn't spare her, but she needed to take care of these two and be on her way before there was a chance of being caught.

"I'm sorry, Alyssa."

"Wh-What?"

"I'm sorry, sweet thing, I simply can't risk it. You understand, I'm sure! I do hope that helped you to feel better, though."

The blade she had taken away from the young girl sank into soft flesh as she anchored it in Alyssa's neck, giving her a look of sympathy and shushing her repeatedly as she pulled it sideways and severed everything along the way to the other side of her throat. The gurgling, the fighting and clawing wasn't nearly as satisfying as it was with her other victims, and watching the light go out of the tormented girl's eyes was almost depressing. Still, she'd done what needed to be done, and now there was a stage to be set!

She didn't waste any time with pleasantries or taunting of the unconscious girl on the ground that remained, but made sure to leave plenty of stab wounds that would be consistent with a rage killing done by a tormented teen who had finally snapped. Bodies were shifted to a nearby tree where she leaned Alyssa into a sitting position, cleaning her own prints from the weapon before wrapping her hand in her skirt and placing the knife in Alyssa's lifeless hand in her side. Once that was done, she drug the brutally stabbed female over beside her and tossed her into a less than pleasant position, pursing her lips as she examined her handiwork and then stepped back to clap her hands together.

"A murder suicide! I don't think I've had the pleasure of doing one of these in a group before! Oh, sweet Alyssa, you've just made my Halloween perfect!"

Back
Top Bottom