Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Interviews To Help Save The World

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 8:35 PM
"Sylvia Galtina, it's so nice to finally have time to greet and interview you."

"Ahh remember, now my last name is Beastra, not Galtina."

"Oh, yeah.... Sorry, it slipped my mind. I was just so excited to interview you! I know you are very busy." Sylvia sighed, "Indeed, but such is the life of a queen at war. So while this may be short what can I answer?"

I nodded, "First question, how long do you think this war will last?"

Sylvia picked up her cup of tea, staring into it for a moment, "That could be tricky to answer. Could we move on while I think about it?"

I smiled softly, "Sure thing... Well, here is something we all want to know and it will certainly help lighten people's hearts... How many kids are you and Alik, planning to have?"

Sylvia's face turned red as she coughed having choked on her tea, "W-what? What kind of question is that!!!" She squeaked, glancing around, her eyes catching a glimpse of pale blonde hair. "She put you up to this interview didn't she."

I shook my head, "Who might you be talking about? I came to interview you on several things this is just one of the lighter topics."

"Yeah, I bet it is...my sister put you up to this!"

I glanced towards where she was staring and noticed some of Aisha's blonde hair peeking out of the standing closest and began to laugh. "Oh...okay so you caught us, Aisha..."

The younger woman opened the doors before stepping out with a small huff, "Why didn't you tell me my hair was sticking out!" I laughed slightly, "I hadn't noticed it, I'm sorry."

"Aisha Narteara, you need to be taking care of your kingdoms instead of asking how many children I plan to have!!!" Sylvia said getting up to head for her but she quickly moved grabbing me and using me as a shield against her sister's wrath.

I held up my hands, "H-hey now...she isn't the only one curious about that, there are lots of people who want to know how many adorable children you two will make.... The people are trying to take their minds off the war at hand and as Aisha and Val aren't ready to have kids yet...well you become the target of the question. Though people are wondering the same for Val and Aisha."

Sylvia frowned, "T-that's none of their concern!!! We already have one daughter and she...."

The room grew silent momentarily and I cleared my throat, "If this is a bad time, I can return later...I know you guys are still searching for her."

Sylvia groaned, moving back to her seat and plopping down and I took my seat once again, "No, no...we are doing this to ease the people's minds. They know war is at our front doors...but we are a bit more prepared this time around."

I nodded jotting that down, it was good to take little notes on side comments. "Then shall we move on to the next question, it's related to the war." Sylvia nodded and I continued on, "The people know you can't push yourself to a shattering point like you did before....What they want to know is...." I took in a deep breath, "With your daughter gone, have we lost hope?" As soon as the question left my mouth I felt the energy buzz along Sylvia's body before it began to glow. "MY DAUGHTER IS NOT GONE!" I trembled, "I-I...well we don't...you can't find her...not even the other gods have been able to locate her....the people are..." It became harder to breathe and that was when I notice a ring of light circling around my throat and tightening.

I tried grabbing it to rip it away but it wouldn't budge, "SYLVIA!!!" Her sister screamed her name, but my vision was starting to blur. Someone else burst through the door, grabbing Sylvia and the light faded from my throat. I took in air quickly, rubbing my throat and coughing. "Geez..." Sylvia's once-green eyes were golden as they glared at me. Aisha was next to me asking if I was okay and I shook my head, "I..." I started coughing once more, "I'll be fine...can I get some water..." Aisha nodded summoning one of the servants.

Alik sighed, "I'm sorry about my wife..."

I shook my head, "No...I'm sorry I have to ask these questions, but it is for the peace of mind of the people..." I rubbed at my throat, "I know it's tough to answer them Sylvia, but choking me to death would only result in losing the trust of your people. They expect an answer..."

Sylvia frowned, "I'm sorry, it seems....I lost my composure. I am just worried about my daughter and you word it as if she were dead....I know she is alive. I can feel that much, I just can't locate her....so...I just sort of snapped."

I sighed, "I didn't mean to sound so uncaring about your child. I just need to get to the point. I know you have a meeting soon, can we continue?"

The gold faded from her eyes, returning to green, "Are you sure you want to?" I nodded, "Of course, you were the first savior of this world, people want to know how we will survive the true start of the darkness."

Sylvia gave a soft smile, "I can't answer that with a peaceful mind, but I hope they know we are doing our best, and this time, we have the gods on our side even if it costs them."

I nodded, "So the creators of our world are willing to step in and help this time around?"

Sylvia nodded, "Yes, though it can cause them great pain to fully intervene...They have offered to do so. So can you write that the people don't need to worry or feel so lost.... We do have greater forces helping us now."

I shrugged, "There will always be those who worry, it's only a matter of seeing the results to come."

Aisha smiled, "I like her, can we keep her?"

Sylvia frowned, "You can't just keep people Aisha!!!"

I began to laugh softly, "No, no by all means, if you want and or need someone around to keep the people updated on everything. I am the one to do so. I have mass connections around our world."

Sylvia watched me for a moment, "You'd be willing to do that, even after I tried killing you?"

I nodded, "I don't mind....I knew the question would upset you. Besides, if you use me to keep people at ease. You and all the other rulers will have far less stress to deal with which means a better focus to take down the darkness before it kills our world..again."

"See even she says we can keep her." Aisha said with glee.

Sylvia groaned slightly, "That's not how you decide to keep people around you...Aisha...geez....what happened to my shy little sister..."

I smiled slightly before standing from my seat and kneeling in front of Sylvia, Alik, and Aisha, "I vow to you on my family name that I will do my utmost to help you save this world, even though I am not as strong as any of you." I vowed before standing once more, "Shall we proceed with the interview? Since you three are here might as well interview all of you. Having statements from each of you that can be released at different times is sure to help ease the people's minds even more."

The three of them nodded and I continued my interview, thankfully without being almost choked to death again. I couldn't wait to interview the other rulers!

Back
Top Bottom