MxF Let's Make Great Stories

Currently reading:
MxF Let's Make Great Stories

Torack

Golden Apples
Local time
Tomorrow 2:38 AM
Hey there everyone! I apologise in advance because I'm not really good at making these, but I'd thought I'd get a request thread out there!

So, first of all a bit about me in bullet points!
  • I'd consider myself an advanced writer. I can post anywhere from a paragraph up to a 1k scene depending on what's going on
  • Even though I'm a guy, I can play any gender or any role. I prefer a MxF pairing, but I can be convinced for others as well!
  • I love to plot, so expect a lot of talk on how we want things to go in a particular story, or how a character might change, etc.
  • I'm super OOC friendly, I love making friends with all kinds of people, and what better friends to have than other writers, eh?
  • I'm a sucker for romance, and sorta want them in all my RPs. Just to add in plot will always have a far heavier focus than smut for me (think 70:30 / 80:20)
  • I love apples. I honestly believe they are the best fruit in existance and I will die defending that!

So now that we got that out of the way, what can you expect from me as a partner?
  • 1-2 posts per week minimum
  • Anywhere between 250 to 1.5k words is usually my golden range
  • Lots of plotting and character development, world building, and all that great stuff
  • Friendly banter!
  • Me trying to convince you apples are the best fruit ever
  • Drop friendly - if you ghost feel free to come back whenever you're ready to start up again!

Now, here are some things I expect from my potential partners
  • Contribute to the story. Drive the plot forward, don't just take my lead. You wanna drop aliens outta the sky and throw away everything we planned in a massive fantasy universe because you'd think it'd better serve the story? Do it! I love that sort of initiative
  • 1-2 posts per week minimum
  • To give me two paragraphs minimum; at least something I can work with
  • Up for romance being a major subplot in many, if not all, of our RPs

Now to some plot hooks. I'll be adding some more to these later, but for now!

Humanity has only one city. And beyond its walls nothing can survive; a blasted landscape dotted with gnarled trees and charred, dead grass. Every night the city is beset with a new threat determined to destroy the last remnants of humanity. Our characters, part of the High Guard, fight every night to keep the city and its people safe.

Themes: Horror, survival, fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian future

Acheron De Luxor, second son of one of the seven Noble Vampire Families, witnesses the death of his older brother while he was in a meeting with a senator. Angered and seeking revenge, Acheron calls up [Your Character], a well known assassin in the vampire families, and asks them to help him in his search to find the murderer of his brother. What they uncover is a deep rooted conspiracy that could lead to the deaths of thousands of vampires.

Themes: Modern fantasy, thriller, action, horror

High Mage Gaildir has stolen one of five abyssal shards, and upon completing all five of them will release into the world a chaos unbefore seen. Our characters are contacted by the Wizard's Guild and are tasked to go and retrieve the Shards before Gaildir can complete them. Their adventure will see them roam across distant planes of existence, fight off mythical creatures, and build their legend as heroes of the land.

Themes: High fantasy, adventure, action, mystic

High on the foothills, beyond the small town of Onery's Rock, lies an orchard, beyond which lies to ruins of an old church. Untouched for, according to some, several decades. And according to others, centuries. The place, everyone says, is cursed. A couple looking for a fresh start moves into Ornery's Rock, having set up a new business venture that they hope will establish their family in the town for generations to come. From the moment they moved in, however, strange and rather unsettling things have been happening.....

Themes: Horror, survival, eldritch horror, madness, romance

The King has passed. The realm is on the brink of war as upstarts seek to plot against the royal family and take the throne for themselves. Before his coronation, the Prince has chosen the daughter of a powerful noble to secure an alliance through marriage. The daughter was set to marry someone else, however, and now must obey traditions and marry the Prince as her father ordered. Will the new King and Queen manage to find romance....?

Themes: Fantasy, romance, drama, angst

Now for some pairings:
  • Apples enthusiast x Apples enthusiast
  • Soldier x New Wife - I may have a plot for this
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Assassin x Assassin
  • Hitman x Target
Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Last edited:
Your plots sound interesting! I would love to try one of them out with you if it's alright. And I beg a differ about apples because Lychee is the ultimate fruit (just kidding).

I'll take the job of assassin and avenge Acheron's brother! One problem though...I only work for apples. If that's not a dealbreaker feel free to message me.

I'm interested in VampirexHuman or HitmanxTarget. I also like High Guard and Abyssal Shards plots. PM me and maybe we can narrow it down or make something new. Check out my RTs if you like, but they are a bit dark.

I'd love to do a RP with you. And I must say... Apples are indeed a superior great fruit!
I could use my vampire OC (Victoria) or I could make another one specifically for the roleplay, if you'd like :))

Back
Top Bottom