NotAllThatCreative

Lurker
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:29 AM
Pronouns
she/her
My Darling,

I know it's been a while since we last seen each other. You still cry as if it's that day again. Please don't cry, my love. I am still here with you, watching you, smiling at you, wishing I could be there…

Smile, for I am with you always. Laugh with joy, for it is my favorite sound in the world. Dance in the moonlight, for I am your partner for all time. Sing, for I am listening to your angelic voice.

Do all the things you used to, for you are never alone.

Forever yours,

Your Love

My Darling,

You smiled for the first time in several months! It's still as beautiful as I remember it to be. You are slowly coming to terms with my passing and moving on. I yearn for the day when I can see you happy from above. To see you dance, hear you sing, and listen to your laugh. You are an earthbound angel who deserves all the happiness this life has to offer.

Continue to smile, it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Forever yours,

Your Love

My Darling,

It brings me both immense sadness and joy to see you moving on and happy without me. I wish it were me making you smile, laugh, dance, and eyes light up like fireworks in the night sky. I wish to hold you one final time, to tell you how much I love you, and how proud I am of you. But yet, I no longer want you to hold on to me.

I want you to be happy with this new person in your life. To experience the things that you couldn't with me. I only ask that this person take care of you for the rest of your life, until you can join me.

Be happy and smile often.

Forever yours,

Your Love

My Dearest Love,

Today, you are getting married. Oh, how I wish it were us. I wish that I could be the one to kiss you, forever making you mine. You looked so beautiful, so happy, so full of life. To watch you dance, and laugh, and your eyes light up like stars made me smile. It was bittersweet to watch.

After today, I will no longer watch over you as I must move on. You are happy and full of life again. My job as your guardian angel is complete. Please, continue to have happiness, to shine as bright as the sun, and to shower your loved ones with your undying affection. Guard your happiness with a sharp blade.

I cannot wait for the day that I see you again, my love. To be able to hold you, kiss you, and make you mine.

I will be waiting with bated breath for that day.

Forever and always yours,

Your Love

Back
Top Bottom