All Listen to Them, The Children of the Night...

Currently reading:
All Listen to Them, The Children of the Night...

Elizabeth’sComposition

Child of the Night
Local time
Today 5:23 AM
1961f1fe319121c94a147406747369a9.jpg Greetings, beautiful traveler, and welcome to my request thread!
(Updated 04/26/2024 - ** New Additions Starred ** )
You, my dearest, may call me Liz. ♥️

I would like to start off by saying thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read through this thread. It is greatly appreciated, and, I hope, certainly not a waste of your time. For you see, I am a woman that has been writing since the moment I owned a computer. Written roleplay has always been, and will continue to be, one of my deepest passions. I will forever find the joy in sharing stories with others, and creating worlds that only exist in our imaginations. I feel it also necessary to point out that this is not my first round of journey's through the Inner Sanctum. I unfortunately came upon some very hard times about four years ago that tore me from my own little world of wonder amongst this forum. However, I find that now that things have settled and I feel as though I am in a good spot in life, I can once again start reaching out and seeing what the Sanctum has to offer. So please, join me as I dive head first back into the thing that kept me going through some of the hardest times of my life, and let's create some magic.

For starters, allow me to communicate my writing style, preferences and other such things. I would like to warn you out the gate that I am not one to pull my punches when it comes to my storytelling. I do not fear covering mature themes and other such things. So please do be aware, and of course I will discuss such things with you before we dive into anything, but I am of the personal belief that sometimes some of the darkest of topics make for the best stories and the best character development. Each character or idea that I list I will write what sort of themes are acceptable as a sort of trigger warning before you express an interest. Do not shy away from the darkest of hours, but embrace them and come back stronger than you ever were before. Currently I tend to lean very heavily into fantasy elements as well, vampires, elves, magic. Things of that nature. I prefer to build my own worlds, with the help of my co-writer of course, and also my own characters. While if you knew me in the past that was not always the case, that is where I am standing currently on that matter. I will always come to you with my own characters with their own written backstories, and don't tend to have much of an interest in writing fan-fiction. (Let it be noted that I do not have anything against fan-fiction, one of my longest threads on this site is precisely that, that is just not where my muse sits as of current.) This time around I intend to take the approach of posting different original characters and a series of stories they may fit well in, as well as posting a couple general idea's that are non-character specific, or up for discussion. If you find yourself interested in one of them, absolutely reach out to me in regards to them and our devious plotting may begin. If you read a character concept as well and you believe you may have a story idea that you would enjoy them in that I do not have listed, I am absolutely open to any and all ideas!

Because I am aware that there is a lot to read down below, I will leave a shortlist here for you to observe in case you had any general ideas that fell under themes I do enjoy and you can just reach out to me in private messages to discuss anything you might like to discuss!
  • I am almost always interested in vampire stories. Sexual tension, romantic plots, power trips, things of that nature.
  • I am not a stranger to smut and other sort of forbidden romances, however I am not one that typically enjoys smut only rp's. I need a plot and character dynamics, or else I will lose interest.
  • If you could run it in Dungeon's and Dragon's, or Vampire the Masquerade, odds are I will be interested.
  • High fantasy settings are my favorite, magic and creatures that you wouldn't find in our own world. I like to escape reality.
  • Political drama's are a new thing to me, but I am interested in trying them out!
  • Power conflicts. I feel it fair to put that here just because I do like the sub x dom power struggle every once in a while. Or that of two rulers or other such situationships.
Currently Craving
  • Persona 3 inspired plot: Something akin to the dark hour and fighting shadow monsters while also trying to balance high school and interpersonal relationships.
  • Phantom of the Opera inspired plot - Two men battling for the love of another, one twisted and one pure.
  • Honestly just craving a sappy romantic plot of sorts.​
  • See "Tale of Two Sisters" Open Adventure​
  • See "In Her Mother's Garden" under Persephone​

As far as scheduling is concerned, I am a restaurant manager so I do work evenings usually, however I typically tend to get a reply out to people at least once a day, usually more. If I am sat down and incredibly invested in a story I can promise you I will reply until my fingers fall off. I usually have two to three days a week where I do not work, however do be aware that on Saturday evenings I am unavailable due to my weekly Vampire the Masquerade session. I do however tend to be very communicative about responses and log off times as well. As far as writing length is concerned, I tend to be a rather lengthy writer in the beginning, however replies will shorten when necessary. I usually expect my fellow writer to keep up with me, but do not turn my nose up when responses are shorter as I am aware that not every reply requires a three paragraph count.

How to read titles -
Story Title (Creature Types/World Setting)(Gender Pairings)

Open Adventures
These open stories are exactly that: open to interpretation and discussion. I will put out the general idea of the story I'd like to tell with you but the themes, dynamics, world setting and character building/relationships are open for any and all ideas you might have. If any of them strike inspiration within you, do not hesitate to reach out to me and I am happy to discuss any and all details with you further!
A Bard's Revenge - You are a seasoned traveler throughout a fantasy world, be it bard or rogue, wizard or warlock, the specifics do not matter. What does matter is that you happened upon a rather infamous bard one day. She's as fantastical and whimsical as one might suspect a bard to be, but when she introduces herself to the crowd, it dawns on you that you recognize the name, why her face looks so strangely familiar. It's the very same face that is plastered on wanted posters all over your home city, no, your home country, her head, wanted for a pretty penny most people could not refuse. From what you know? She's wanted for murdering an entire village, her own parents included. But that couldn't possibly be right, could it? She looks so innocent and beautiful, with her violin and sparkly clothes. This woman surely wasn't a murderer, right? It's up to you to find out, and decide whether or not you want to turn her in, or help her escape the accusations entirely.
A Tale of Two Sisters - Your entire life, you had no idea that you had a sister in a neighboring country. For what you knew, you were born and raised by only your mother, the queen of your home country. She always told you that your father ran off on them, didn't care for or love you, or them in any way. Maybe he wasn't ready to be a father, frankly, you aren't entirely sure. At least, that's what you believed your entire life. Except one day, you met a woman. The two of you have eerily similar features, she's older than you by about five years, and when you looked to her father, you... recognize him. You remember them. Why? Why would you know this King and his princess? You had never visited their country before, you certainly didn't know their names. But everything about them feels so familiar. Eventually, after doing some research of your own, you come to learn that he is your father, and as far as he knows, you're supposed to be dead. Their kingdom mourns the death of their second princess every single year, but why? Why would they think that? What happened between your mother and her father, your father? All of this is up to you to decide, and for you to navigate. (Note: If you are interested in swapping roles and being the other sister, you are welcome to do so.)
Disclaimer: This story is subject to smut and taboo themes should one be interested, and could be taken as a romantic secret or other approach if the idea is presented.
The Sparkling Diamond - Enter the club. The club where men go to lose themselves. A club full of music, lights, and women. Though these women are not prostitutes, they do sell their souls. Each woman within the club owes their life to the owner. Whether he gave them a second chance or got them off the streets. They are performers. Dressed in dresses covered in diamonds or sequins, dancing, singing, performing musical acts. It is a burlesque show for centuries, but most men flock to the venue to see the most prized treasure of them all. Marina Maxwell. A beauty who captivates every man that fills the seats of the club. The voice of an angel, the body of a model, and the health of a dying elder. Her wellness is unknown to most. She sold her soul to the owner of that club, and even he cannot save her. A woman in chains, that is stuck in a contract she cannot break. And you, the young, naive man who desires to win her heart.
A Debt to be Paid - A girl in a tower. You've heard the stories, the rumors, yet no answers have ever been proven true. All you know is that there is a girl. Perhaps she's a princess, maybe she's a magical being or the heir to a throne? Kidnapped? Tormented? Nobody knows, and frankly, it appears few care to investigate. Yet someone knows, and that someone is offering you the deal of a lifetime to get her back. You don't know who, but they have offered to pay off all your debts and wrong-doings if you fetch the girl and hand her over, unharmed. Unfortunately for you, what you find at the top of that tower not only answers everyone's questions but changes your world forever.

The Ladies in Waiting
- Persephone - 681063d31dfa7e6510975f40c82173df.jpg

Fantasy - Olympus Goddess
The story of Persephone is not a foreign one. The daughter of Demeter and Zeus. The goddess of spring, of nature, and to some, the goddess of the underworld and death itself. Though, the latter was only due to the abduction of Hades, the God of the Underworld. Whether or not you believe it was out of passion, love or obsession, it does not matter. What matters most is that every version of the story is different, and that, dear reader, is what you are here to decide.

Story Ideas:

Hell On Earth: Have you ever wondered what a world where Hades is king looks like? A world where the dark overlord of death and darkness runs rampant, where souls are captured and put to work like helpless slaves? Perhaps even his own wife, Persephone. This idea's basis is just that. You are Hades, the kind of the underworld, or in this case, the overworld. Death is the only thing that the earth sees. The harvest, the sun, the ocean's, controlled by Hades. At one point, Hades was a soft man, full of love and light. Then one day, he grew tired of his wife's need to depart him from the underworld in order to oversee Spring, so he came with her and decided to fight Zeus and take over the overworld as well. It's twisted, dark, and evil. Can Persephone convince Hades to see the error of his ways and bring him back to the man she once loved? Or is it a doomed venture?

Sensitive Topics Include: Possession, Domestic Abuse, Slavery and Potential Gore
In Her Mother's Garden: Back to the beginning. The beginning of the infamous romance between Hades and Persephone. A world where the gods of Olympus rule and the citizens worship the ground they walk upon. This is open to incredibly creative liberties. Possessive Hades seizes the thing he wants most in the world, or perhaps, it's a delicate romance. He is softened and kind, and truly falls for the little goddess of spring. Anything is welcome, and please, get creative with it!

Sensitive Topics Are Subject to Change Based On the Person

Sabina_Dionisia_Cadell_Harpy.jpg - Sabina Dionisia -
Fantasy - Dhampir/Vampire
Sabina Dionisia is the daughter of the Black Czar of Astrana, the country of bloodshed and darkness. The countries only Czarina, even. Astrana, the country where vampires overlords look over every corner of their lands and expect payment and dedication in blood. Vampires that control every element of the mortal lives within it. And Sabina's father was the leader of them all. While more of an absent and quiet ruler, he is not one to be trifled with. Many fear the Black Czar, for they know not much of him and know that if he does make an appearance, it is not for a good reason. Sabina was raised within Castle Windsor, the dark castle the seemed to float just above the soils of Astrana, every looming and threatening in the distance. Born of two vampire lovers, Sabina came into the world with immortal blood in her veins. Her lifespan not eternal, though longer than a mortal, not near as long as that of a pure blood elf or dragon kin. She exhibits features of both vampires and mortals. A beating heart, yet skin cold to the touch and lacking of color. Super speed, yet she bleeds just like any other mortal. Magical prowess, but even the most magically inclined individual grows tired and weak eventually. One day, the vampire princess will leave her castle and her coddled life and enter the world where she will see just what kind of fear vampires strike into the people surrounding them.
Story Ideas:
(As always, other ideas are welcome and encouraged.)
Magical Academy (1)- Sabina is the newest student at the St. Clare Academy. For centuries, vampires and dhampir's avoided the country of Osharia due to a war against the two countries. Rumors spread of the horrible goings on in Astrana, while surely exaggerated, some people never forgive the past. In an attempt to prove the two countries have forgiven each other, and the dhampir children of Astrana are not to be feared, St. Clare Academy has finally decided to start allowing the dhampir's back into their ranks. Unfortunately, it appears the only one that would show up is Sabina Dionisia. Students are tentative about this new student and her strange alluring presence, fear her, even. Will she fit in? Will others accept the dark nature of her soul? Or is it all a blood bath, just waiting to happen?
Sensitive Topics Include: Blood & Gore, Racist Themes and Sexual Themes if desired.
The Runaway Princess (1) - There comes a time in every royalty members life that they have to break free of their chains that bind them and move on into the real world. Unfortunately, it appears that Sabina decided one day that this was going to happen sooner rather than later. In order to become her own person and see what her father was hiding from her, she flees Castle Windsor to find the horrors that lie within the country of Astrana, and meets the leader of the worst of the cities. A vampire that rules with an iron fist and treats his denizens far worse than the Czarina could ever imagine. His motive dark, dangerous, even. And when he finds the runaway princess, he will stop at nothing to ensure that he claims her as his own.
Sensitive Topics Include: Blood & Gore, Sexual Themes and Mild Abuse/Dub-Con
The Mad Queen - Sabina was born the daughter of a vampire king. The ruler over an entire country of vampire's, and for the longest time she was the most prized and treasured possession of his. A beautiful effervescent princess who grew up given whatever she wanted, and all the love her parent's could give her. One day, her people knew she would become their queen. Whether that be when her father decided to step down and retire, or under other circumstances, she would rule them all. This time would come sooner rather than later, as one day a battle would break out between her father and his mortal enemy. This enemy would come to win the fight, slaying her father in the process. Sabina, struck with grief and despair at the loss of her truest love, her father, would then take up the throne under the madness of what had happened. Rage consuming her soul. Gone is the princess they had known before, and in it's place... a monster. A monster set on revenge and vengeance. Blood thirsty, heartless and ruthless, she would make anyone and everyone pay for what happened to her father. Unless someone could find a way to stop her. This someone, is you. Are you her long lost sister, come to put an end to the destruction, or perhaps a lover long forgotten. Or maybe, you're a stranger who might just be crazy enough to show up and end the suffering of Astranna, or die trying.
Sensitive Topics: Intense Violence, Blood & Gore, Dubious Consent, Non Consent, and Domestic Abuse

- Cassiopeia Darlington - Cass FC.jpg
Fantasy - Nephilim/Vampire
Cassiopeia Darlington was born to a noble family in a small village, her father the owner of the only bank and her mother a golden goddess that stays at home and ensures the happiness of her daughter and her husband. Except, her mother holds a secret deep within her heart. She and her daughter are children of Jophiel, the arc angel of love and beauty. For years her mother kept this secret from her beautiful young daughter, for there was a dark power at work that sought to destroy their kind and she would do anything in the world to keep her precious angel safe. Cassiopeia is a bright spirit, young and beautiful, and incredibly alluring to others due to her dormant, angelic nature. People are constantly drawn to the golden haired artist, who's hands are often covered in paint or holding a book. She spends most of her time in her studio, learning and absorbing as much information as humanly possible, or creating masterpieces that capture the adventures she so longed to take, yet her father disallowed. No, she was meant to be the perfect house wife, marry a wealthy man and serve the purpose that women are meant to serve. But Cass, Cass longs for something more. Something that will show her every secret the world has to offer, the only problem was, she was not sure if she would live long enough to learn them.

Story Ideas:
(As always, other ideas are welcome and encouraged.)

Devourer's of Light - The Nephilim tell the tale of the genocide as if it were a horror story to tell your children. The day the children of Lucifer rose from the depths of hell and devoured the weakest of their kind. Demons, monsters, sucking the life forces out of the children of Gabriel as if they were nothing more than oysters in a shell. Lucifer wanted to claim the surface as his own, allow his demons to take the spot of the Nephilim. Little did he know what power these Nephilim possessed. However, the war was not won. Not exactly. See the Nephilim were slaughtered, many bloodlines destroyed, but the strongest or the smartest remained. However, not all of the demons were banished either. Together, the children of Lucifer and the children of Gabriel wander the surface, seeking each other out in some places and others living in harmony as not to start another war. But a dark evil is brewing once more, seeking to destroy the Nephilim once and for all. Will Cassiopeia fall into the mess of the second Arc War, or will she manage to steer clear. Will her nature call to her, as her bloodline did all those years ago? Or will she perish like the rest of them?
Sensitive Topics: Potential Racial Themes and Potential Blood and Gore
What's His, is His (1) - The Kingdom of Rivia, ruled by the illustrious Ivon the Great. The citizens of his kingdom adored him, for he was a merciful soul, and truly ruled with his citizens in mind. However, what they did not know was that he was protecting them from an even greater threat. Within the distance, a castle loomed. Dark and dreary, as if it not been touched in centuries, but for those with the supernatural sight, they would know this to be far from the case. Within that castle resided a vampire that desires one thing, and one thing only, children of Gabriel. For their blood was the sweetest of wine to him, and his obsessive nature desired to collect them. One from every bloodline, and as luck would have it for Cassiopeia, he currently lacked a child of Jophiel. A child of beauty, pure of heart. That is what he longs for the most. Ivon knows precisely where to find one, as he knows Evelyn Darlington rather well. But it's because he knows her well that he wants to protect her, and her daughter. So, in an attempt to ascertain their safety, he hires a vampire hunter to protect Cassiopeia. The only tick is, she cannot know why he has followed her, and must keep everything a secret from the person he has sworn to protect.
Sensitive Topics: Domestic Violence, Blood & Gore and Potential Dub-Con

2377da856b5ed0548f0a99006c947fc2.jpg - Viessa Zannora -
High Fantasy - Elven Courts
Viessa Zannora is the only daughter of the King of the Blood Court, or rather, the only remaining member of the royal family at all. Two hundred years ago, an assassin seemingly sent from the Vitalys Court, murdered the Queen of the Blood Court. In a rage no man had ever seen before, the Blood King went on a spree of fury and rage. Killing his own kind and leaving no mercy in his wake. Blinded by his rage, he killed his closest allies and servants, and then his own son. It was Viessa that saved the rest of her court by killing her own father. His blood, and that of everyone he had killed, was now on her hands and her responsibility. After the incident, Viessa closed the doors to the palace and hid within it's' walls. Eventually, over time, the court abandoned. It's citizens fleeing as life was drained from the court due to it's lack of proper ruling, and it's lack of two rulers. See, the union of the King and Queen fueled the heart of the court, their blood union keeping it alive. Without it, without a partner, Viessa cannot bring life back to her home. Instead, she hides within her castle and mourns what used to be.

Story Ideas:
A Wandering Savior (1) - You had always heard stories from the main lands of what happened to the Blood Court. You've met elven kind that had ancestors that fled from the court during the slaughter. Yet the curiosity of what happened to the Elder Princess drives you mad. You love to explore, and it has been centuries since anyone has seemingly set foot within the Blood Court. It was cursed, some would say. Others would say that the princess was just as mad as her father, which is why people fled. In fear that she too would murder them one day. But something in your gut tells you there is more here, that the Blood Court is worth saving. For some reason, you set out to see what happened yourself. What you didn't expect was the doors to be unlocked to the Blood Palace, nor did you expect to find the shattered woman that lives within it.
Sensitive Topics: Depression, Sexual Themes (if desired) and Blood (oh god so much blood).
A Blood Feud: In short, an enemies to lovers story where Viessa, the queen of the Blood Court and you, a king (or queen) of a neighboring court of elves, have been at each other's throats for centuries. Whether it had been because of their parents, or perhaps a personal loathing of our own design. In essence though, something would bring the two rulers together in a desperate need and they'd be forced to work alongside each other, only to eventually fall in love and put their differences aside. The issue then being, convincing their people of their love and care for one another, and ending the fued between the two courts of elves once and for all.

Will Be Updated - Currently Brewing More Story Idea's To Match Characters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom