Currently reading:
All Looking for a Rp Partner

EternalFlame

Lord of Muse and Imagination
Local time
Today 4:38 PM
Pronouns
He,him
Hi there, I am EternalFlame. Odd name choice I know but it's one I made when I first created an account on a rp site and I chose to stick with it. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. I prefer one on one rps but sometimes I'll get the urge to do a group one. I typically try to reply in paragraphs, at least one, and expect it from my partners too. But I understand that life happens and if you're not able to post a paragraph then it's fine. If your not gonna be able to post for a while just please let me know.

I like to write anything from casual rps to the more spicy sexual scenes, whatever my partner is comfortable with. I tend to lean towards the more spicy scene and writing as I find it thrilling in a way if that makes sense. But too much of it kinda ruins the flow of the story, so I like to keep it 50/50. Some spiciness and some regular rp, enough to keep the romance alive and the story moving forward. All my rp ideas are 18+, as there will be some spicy and intimate scenes. But if your not ok with it then we can work around it.

When it comes to kinks and sexual stuff, there is not much that I am not willing to write. I couldn't name anything that really is a no for me, but if I find something that is a no for me, I will let you know. Pretty much I am open to anything (I know I'm crazy right XD)

-My Hero Academia
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Naruto
Jujutsu Kaisan

-Slice of Life
-Apocalyptic
-Romance
-Fantasy

Plot ideas

My Oc is a female who has recently turned into a ghoul and is struggling to push back her urge to devour human flesh. One night her ghoul instincts kick in and she ends up killing and eating a human. She feels a tremendous amount of guilt and regret after realizing what she has done, that's when your OC come across her and offers to help her through it all and adapt to life as a ghoul. Little do they both know that she was purposefully transformed into a ghoul by a secret government agency in an attempt to use the power of a ghoul for its own purposes. My OC has no memories of this agency and her memory of it was wiped by one of the staff of the agency who then freed her from the lab after feeling guilt for keeping her there and performing the transformation. Now the agency is after her, wanting to bring her back and complete the process and turn her into a government weapon to be used against the ghouls of Tokyo and for other purposes. Now your OC must make the choice whether to keep her safe and risk your life by being on the run or to give her up to the agency but you soon realize that you developed feelings for her and are not sure what to do.

My OC and your OC have just graduated UA high school, we had formed a strong bond during our time at UA and we had decided to go to the same hero agency. We train hard and improve our quirks and skills as we train under the pro hero running the agency. Everything is going great as we stop villains and form a stronger bond, we rise up the ranks in our agency and we plan to make one of our own. But a sinister plot is in the making as one of our characters becomes the target of All for One, who wants nothing more than to steal one of our quirks and use it for himself

Your character has just moved into your new apartment with your childhood best friend (my character). Both characters are excited to love together as you have known each other all your lives and have a special bond. Your OC has always had a big crush on my OC and one day you decide to confess your feelings, and to your surprise my OC feels the same way. A couple months into your relationship and you both feel great and happy, that is until things get intimate. As the moment goes on and clothes come off, you're taken back in surprise as you find out that my OC is not what they seem to be as they have one extra part that you never knew they have. You learn that your girlfriend and best friend is a futanari

The world has gone into turmoil as the undead have taken over, now this isn't just normal zombies as some have mutated into deadly variants. This along with a frequent abundance of natural disasters have destroyed society. My OC (a animagus wolf or werewolf)is running from a small group of the undead when your OC comes and rescues her.

If you're interested in any of these plot ideas please DM me and tell me about yourself and if you are comfortable with rping the more intimate scenes. Or if you have a plot idea that you would like to do and think I would be interested please share them with me too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom