All Looking For Trouble (Low/Dark Fantasy) UPDATED!

Currently reading:
All Looking For Trouble (Low/Dark Fantasy) UPDATED!

Chrove

just a little guy
Local time
Today 4:29 AM
Pronouns
Any
I'm seeking scenes with a new fantasy character of mine! He is a mischievous human bandit who has a habit of getting himself into trouble, and I'd love for his poor impulse control to lead to some (possibly erotic) misadventures.

I'm looking for both long-term and short-term scenes. And while this is mainly a smut focused request, I also love plot, world building, and character drama. If you are interested in a more plot-heavy roleplay, I am more than okay with that and have included a few plot-focused prompts below. Let's scheme!

I'm also okay with other dark themes with this character, but request check-ins for the heavier stuff/things not listed on my F-List. My F-List can be found here.

This character is also transmasculine, like myself. If this is new territory for you but you're still interested, don't worry about offending or asking weird questions. Fetishy language (like cuntboy) is also okay with me, both IC and OOC. I think it's fun.

PREFERED CHARACTER TYPES
Can be one or several! I'm ideally looking for humanoid characters, with preference towards orcs, demons, and your bog-standard humans. All genders welcome, he is disastrously bisexual and easily flustered.
  • Other criminals
  • Narrative foils (someone serious, ruthless, and/or lawful)
  • Someone a little naïve, a pollyanna
  • Someone he's in debt to, and working for to pay it off
  • Someone who could kick his ass in a fight
  • Characters who are devout to a fictional faith, especially a major one
  • Someone older and more experienced than him that he can look up to and/or poke fun at

MORE OOC INFO
  • All characters and my partner must be 21+
  • Third-person only, past tense preferred
  • I'm a multiparagraph writer with an average of 2-4 paragraphs, depending on the scene and partner. I'm looking for someone who can aim for the same, but am flexible so long as they leave me with something to work with.
  • My time zone is EST. able to respond multiple times per day, but maybe busy on weekends. Most of my responses will happen in the evenings after work.
  • Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar is important to me, but as you can probably tell from my writing, I'm casual about it. I'm not going to hold it against anybody for mistakes. I just expect effort.
  • Please include the word 'poppyseed' in your message title to confirm you've read this.
  • I'm ghost-friendly. Life happens, interest change. I completely understand!
  • To keep this post (somewhat) short, I can provide more information about the character in DMs

SMUTTY PROMPTS
Many of the prompts I have written are inherently dub/noncon. Feel free to rough him up a bit. ;)

Also please feel free to suggest your own or make modifications: these are loose ideas that can easily be changed and discussed.
  • MC has attempted to mug YC. Unfortunately for him, MC was not expecting someone who could beat him in a fight. What can he do to convince YC not to kill or report him?
  • Sent by another bandit group, or perhaps the law itself, YC has been sent to find MC. His debts (or crimes) have caught up to him, and YC is here to collect. Maybe he can bribe his way out of this?
  • MC is a thief who works for YC. He's got quick fingers, a fast mouth, and a penchant for getting in trouble. He recently messed up a job you gave him, as has to make up for it somehow.
  • YC has caught MC stealing from them. He needs to be made an example of.
  • MC has developed feelings for YC, and unsure how to deal with that, he starts a fight.
  • MC desperately needs some money, and YC is paying extremely well for certain... services.
STORY FOCUSED PROMPTS
Please feel free to suggest your own or make modifications: these are loose ideas that can easily be changed and discussed.
  • Fight Club: One of the more honourable illegal ways to make money in the slums is through underground fighting rings. The only rules are no weapons, no fixing the fight, and whatever the Ringmaster says, goes. MC has signed up for one of these brackets, and is up against YC next. Why is YC fighting in these rings, and why are the two of these characters soon to be rivals?
  • Debt Collector: Sent by another criminal organization, or perhaps the law itself, YC has been sent to find a little thief. His debts (or crimes) have caught up to him, and YC is here to collect. Only thing is, MC is harder to catch than YC thought. Who sent YC, and how do you find MC?
  • Kidnapped: MC, working alongside a group of bandits, has attempted to kidnap YC and hold them ransom. Unfortunately for YC, they succeed. They seem a ragtag, if dangerous group, but the smaller one definitely seems to be the kinder of them all. Why are they holding YC ransom? Does YC try to escape? Can YC convince MC to help them?
  • Nightwatch: Every night, soon after the sun has set and the light from dusk had faded, undead covered in blighted flora shamble out of the woods and attack the living. YC is part of a group called the Nightwatch; a loose group of militia who fight off these undead so your city can rest safely. YC is joined alongside MC; an anxious bandit who has recently been conscripted to fight the undead as part of his punishment. Was YC conscripted too? Or are they here willingly? And where are these undead coming from?

If you're interested in a scene, please send me a DM and include:
  • information about your writing style
  • which prompt(s) appeals to you (or your own)
  • the character(s) you would want to bring
  • any applicable kinks/limits (an F-list or similar would be ideal)
  • any other ideas you might have!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom