FxF π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–Žπ–˜ π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π––π–šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉 (π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύπ—‡)

Currently reading:
FxF π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–Žπ–˜ π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π––π–šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉 (π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύπ—‡)

Cat

partially inactive.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:21 AM
Pronouns
They / She
4MqiFjv.png
xx
YGkbbsx.gif
6tltka7.png
w9NuoG2.png

• hello.

a little about me before i jump into what i'm searching for. i live in the EST timezone, and i make sure to respond at least once a week (considering the plot). i roleplay in the third person β€” as it's most comfortable for me to describe my surroundings as well as my character's surroundings that way; honestly, i prefer to keep my person of the third descent. i can write anything from 100+ up to 300+ words depending on my muse; although, currently i'm looking for more fast-paced roleplays, so don't be surprised if my responses are a little short. i do not double up in roleplays. i am most comfortable playing the submissive opposing partner. i'm not dominant at all LOL. i'm fine with graphic roleplays however, i'm not okay with abuse/excessive gore. i'm fine with making the thread if i need to.

what i'm looking for from you β€” well enough grammar, no text talk, decent yet fast replies, and no god-modding. please be alright with talking in OOC as well as plotting.

i'm only looking for 3 people to roleplay with! 0/3 slots have been taken.
  • π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜π—¦:
    aftercare, frequent OOC
    with my partner, and
    frequent replies.

π——π—œπ—¦π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜π—¦:
    scat / bathroom play,
    heavy abuse, little
    consideration for MC

π—žπ—œπ—‘π—žπ—¦:
    praise kink, rough
    sex, dirty talk, and
    creampies. more can
    be found here.

π—§π—›π—˜π— π—˜π—¦:
    lighthearted and or
    partaking in slice-of-life
    esc themes.
  • i'm going to be honest with all of you, i haven't done a fxf roleplay in a long time. most plots and ideas are on the table. i do have some cravings in mind.

β€”β€” a student and teacher pairing. the teacher just got out of college (so 25/26) and the student would be 19. honestly, anything where YC is slightly older than mine makes me melt.

β€”β€” an angel and devil getup? it could be that the devil is tempting the angel to sin. or something otherwise.

β€”β€” OKAY HEAR ME OUT. a witch and a werewolf lady. maybe the witch is trying to help the werewolf lady turn back fully human or at least help control her on full moons?

i can't think of anything else, so if these plot points didn't interest you, still feel free to reach out!

xxxxxx
70215.png
xxCATSxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✦xxxxxxxxxxxxleah douxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom