MxM Miree's Requests Thread [OPEN]

Currently reading:
MxM Miree's Requests Thread [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxM
Content Warning
  1. Kink
  2. Graphic Violence
  3. Self Harm
  4. Substance Abuse
  5. Sensitive Topics
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
  2. Romance
  3. Erotic
  4. Fetish
  5. Low Fantasy
  6. Slice of Life
  7. Crime
  8. Modern
Character Preferences
Original Preferred, but can play Canon
Open to Solicitation For
Any Ideas at All
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Tomorrow 4:31 AM
Messages
3,113
Location
South Korea
Pronouns
She/Her
cats-removebg-preview.png
I'm looking for some COOL person to write with me a COOL RP.
Updated on: 10/01/2026
(Currently open. Come in!)
For dark and dirty plots click
here.
​


CHAPTER 1:
A B O U T
M E​

I'm in my late 20s and have over 10 years of experience in RP writing and fanfictions. English is not my first language, however, I'm doing my best to keep it as proficient as possible - let me know if you see any very annoying mistake, but please be kind 🙏 Another small disclaimer: I'm in KST, so we might have very different time zones. I do reply as soon as I can tho!

Quick Q&A about my writing style:
Face claim: A&M/fanarts/drawings/AI found on Pinterest (not generated)
Length of posts: my minimum is 300 words, you will never get less than that from me (500 is my average); I don't mind how much you give me in return, as long as it's not a one-liner and I have something to work with
Preferred frequency: These days, I reply once/twice a week, and a minimum of once a week from you would be ideal (I don't mind waiting longer from time to time, though! Life happens). Sometimes, when I'm not busy with work, I can reply even a few times a day!
Smut: I enjoy writing heavy erotica, but let's not make a whole story about it, I need at least a bit of plot. I don't have any preferred ratio
Genre: I do not write heavy fantasy stories, everything else sounds good (slice of life is my fav, but I'm into low fantasy these days as well!)
+ I write in third person, past tense only

I love good communication and ideas exchange; we can catch up on Discord if you prefer. Let's talk the plot through, let's think about our characters, let's plan!!! The more I discuss the story, the more enthusiastic I get about it, communication is very important for me to keep the hype going.​



CHAPTER 2:
S O M E
D E T A I L S


Gender and orientation: I write only homosexual male characters
Position: both tops and bottoms, but I don't like writing switches. However! I am willing to give it a try if the character really speaks to me. AND TO CLARIFY! I don't mean dominant/submissive in that sense! My characters can definitely be either submissive or dominant at times, but I don't enjoy switching between top and bottom roles - so they are strictly one or the other
Age: I prefer characters at the age of 30+, but I don't really have any big problems with writing as someone younger

You can check my current characters here. Some of them are open for RPs, but I often create totally new OCs!​
Basically, I believe the kinks shouldn't be about me, but about my character, if that makes sense. That being said, I am not able to tell you in advance what MC is going to like as I need to create them first, BUT! If you just want a general idea of what I am able (or not) to write, check this list. I would love to hear your preferences as well.​
Currently, I'm comfortable with writing only in one fandom, so I rather seek creating our own, unique characters and worlds. However! If you are up to, I would more than love to write something about:

‣ Kuroko no Basket: Akashi x Kagami, Akashi x Aomine, Kise x Aomine (with all characters as adults)​



CHAPTER 3:
C U R R E N T
I D E A S

(feel free to text me with your own if you want to create something together! PLEASE!)​

1: FALL FULL OF LOVE AND…​
Fall is here! And I’m craving some fall/spooky/cozy story!

I don’t have a plot, but I do have a vibe: starting during golden fall, set in a small town, modern times, lots of romance, and lots of heat. Not too dark - I’d like to keep things easy and cozy, but with some drama or twists to keep things interesting. Preferably, we’d include some occult elements - I’m craving a werewolf (and we can add some omegaverse aspects!), but I’m open to other supernatural creatures too! It can also be an occult x normal human pairing. If you have any ideas that fit this vibe, let me know!

I don’t have much time lately, so back-to-back replies are hardly possible from my side. That said, I really value consistency and am currently looking for someone who can reply in a more or less predictable manner - someone who knows they’ll be around, rather than someone who replies every few days and then suddenly disappears for a month.​

2: SMALL TOWN, BIG FEELINGS​
Character A has lived in the same small town his entire life. He’s the local handyman - the guy everyone calls when their sink breaks, their porch needs fixing, or their car refuses to start. Everyone knows him, everyone trusts him, and everyone has an opinion about him.

There’s just one thing the town doesn’t know: he’s gay.

In a conservative place where everyone seems to know everyone else’s business, A has spent years carefully keeping that part of himself hidden.

Then Character B arrives.

B is a flamboyant, openly gay hairdresser from the big city who has decided that escaping his overwhelming old life and opening a little salon in the middle of nowhere is exactly what he needs. He’s loud, charming, unapologetically himself - and absolutely terrible at being subtle.

Naturally, the two of them clash at first.

But B is surprisingly good at getting past A’s walls. For the first time, A finds himself able to talk honestly about who he is, what he wants, and how exhausting it is to constantly hide. And B, beneath all the confidence and sparkle, discovers someone worth staying for.

The problem?

A wants their relationship to remain a secret.

B doesn’t want to be anyone’s secret.

What starts as an unlikely friendship slowly turns into something neither of them can ignore, forcing A to decide how much of his life he’s willing to risk for the chance to finally live honestly - and forcing B to decide whether loving someone means waiting for them to be ready, or knowing when he deserves more.

Slow burn, small-town romance, lots of banter, emotional angst, secret dates, gossiping locals, and two very different men falling hopelessly in love. I would want to play character B.
​
3: YOU WERE MY HOME​
Character A never expected to make it off the streets.

Homeless as a teenager, he survived however he could until one chance encounter changed everything. Character B, the young son of an incredibly powerful man (Politician? Mafia leader? Just a rich guy?), happened to see him one day and - being far more empathetic than his sheltered upbringing might suggest - begged his father to help.

His father agreed. A was given a room in their mansion, food, stability, and a job helping with various errands around the household. In return, he slowly became part of the family’s everyday life.

Especially B’s.

What started as babysitting turned into years of shared routines. A helped B with homework, drove him to school, looked after him when he was sick, listened to his problems, and quietly became the person B relied on most. They grew up together in a strange way - one as the boy being raised in the mansion, the other as the teenager who had been given a place there.

And somewhere along the way, their bond became something neither of them could quite name.

Now B is an adult and has been accepted into university. He’s finally leaving the mansion to start his own life.

Which means A has to leave too.

With B no longer needing a caretaker and the household having no reason to keep him around, A is expected to move on and build a life of his own. After years of being at B’s side, the idea of suddenly becoming strangers - or even just distant acquaintances - is unbearable.

Because neither of them has been honest about what they really feel.

If they finally confess, what happens when the world around them has every reason to tell them they shouldn’t be together?

Their lives are about to go in completely different directions - maybe this is their last chance to say what they’ve been too afraid to admit.

Complicated history, forbidden romance, emotional tension, years of suppressed feelings, found family, bittersweet goodbyes, and two people realizing that leaving each other might be the hardest thing they’ve ever had to do. Please, be aware that age gap is an important part of the premise (10+ years). I don’t have a preference for the character.

Bolded characters are my preferred muses. No bolded character = no preference. Exclamation mark = current craving.
Those are just my suggestions; I don't limit myself only to those pairings

celebrity x celebrity
celebrity x bodyguard
celebrity x fan
professor x student (+18)
very masculine x very feminine
rich x maid​
rich x poor
! alpha x omega
criminal x criminal
criminal x victim
​
serial killer x mafia boss
prince x servant
prince x knight
! werewolf x human​
! werewolf x werewolf
vampire x human
! small town man x big city boy
new vampire x experienced vampire​
Let me know if you would like to play against any of those characters and have an idea for the plot!
If none of them sounds interesting, but you have a plot idea, message me anyway 😎
​
‣ Any of my OCs stated as 'available' here

‣ I don't have a ready character, but I would also love to play as: alpha | omega | ballet dancer | femboy/crossdresser | vampire | werewolf​

​
T H A N K S!​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom