FxF My FxF Story Hooks (possibly an MxF story or two mixed in as well)

Currently reading:
FxF My FxF Story Hooks (possibly an MxF story or two mixed in as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
I'm a single mom of 2 young boys and a puppy so my evenings and weekends are usually pretty busy. My Time zone Atlantic Standard Time. If I disappear for more than 3 days or so, check my Departure Thread or Profile, though I will most likely, I will send you a PM to let you know before hand.

I'm a switch who is comfortable as sub or Dom in the right circumstances. I can be picky at times about who I RP with so please don't be offended if I pass on a given story. Also, I tend to prefer playing out FxF RPs with female players. I also don't enjoy playing Dom vs a male player unless its a pure sissy story, so please don't ask. It always seems to happen even though I state it clearly at the start of the RP, there's an agreement, then a few pages in the male dominant tries to force the switch. If that happens expect the RP to end rather abruptly.

If you contact me to discuss an RP, either start with one of my prompts or have an idea ready to propose. If you're just going to ask me what I'm 'craving' then it's definitely a non-starter for me. If you're going to propose an idea of your own (always welcomed, by the way) don't be offended if I pass. As I previously mentioned, I can be picky.
I like to stick to the 2-3 minimum paragraph rule, often more, but rarely less.

I like realistic Face Claims for modern stories as much as possible, though I'm fine with anime or art-type Face Claims for Fantasy or other type stories when finding a suitable realistic Face Claim can often times prove more difficult. I also enjoy visual props in my RPs.

SMUT is encouraged. A story without SMUT is like a day without sunshine. Anywhere from 20/80% to 50/50% to 80/20% ratio works for me, but I prefer a slow build over jumping to the smut in the first post. It needs to progress naturally. I am also Futa friendly, either playing such a character or opposite one (I know the term has many definitions, but for me it's simply a female with male genitals). I do enjoy scenes with action and/or combat.

If we start moving an RP along, and you want to change things up or add a major NPC or make some kind of modification, PLEASE talk to me first! Nothing kills my interest more that to suddenly have to deal with something I care very little for. The only exception to this rule is if my Partner is playing the role of GM/DM.
Give me 2 paragraphs minimum please, 3rd person. 2-3 posts/week (or more). If you're going to be away longer term, please let me know.

If you find yourself struggling with posting, please let me know. If you feel like dropping out, also let me know, I'm a big girl, I can take it. And please, if I decide to show you the same consideration by telling you please be understanding. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Be respectful of my time and my privacy.

The big three (Oral, Vaginal and Anal), Groups/Threesomes, Cum-Play, Teasing, hairpulling, Gentle Slaps and Spankings, Playfully Light BDSM, Unpredictable Sex, Dub-Con, heels and sexy clothing
Feet, Scat, Vore, Sexual Gore, Gratuitus Pain and Suffering, Heavy BDSM, Non-Con

The following ideas are mostly modern hooks (Slice of Life), kept a bit on the vague side in some cases, as I'm always interested in hearing a potential writing partner's take on it. In other cases, I'd be more apt to keep the story as true to the synopsis as possible.

Where specific roles are indicated, unless specified in the description, I'm usually open to playing either role.

The Hitchhiker
MxF
(Slice of Life)
Molly is a young woman running away from her troubles, and lots of them. Having had enough of defeats and failures she grabbed what she owned, her beat up acoustic guitar and a small duffle bag and she hit the road, determined to make it from Nashville to LA with about $100 bucks to her name. She hoped that and her natural beauty and charm would be enough to get her there... Now, she just needed to hitch a ride...
Additional Notes; cliché, I know, but what the hell. Looking for a good looking, financially comfortable man to pick her up along the way.

The Little Drummer Girl
FxF
(Slice of Life/Spy/Adventure)
Samantha is a talented yet struggling actress. She's had a few minor roles in B-rated films and off-Broadway shows, but she's waiting for that one big break... But someone has indeed taken notice of her, but this is no talent scout... This is an operative from a foreign power looking to persuade, coerce or even simply force her to take on the role of a lifetime, or rather one that could take her life.
Additional Notes: Based on a movie by the same name, looking for someone to take on the role of the foreign operative. Alternatively, I'd be willing to switch roles. The story could involve the heroin having sex with multiple people, male and female.

Last edited:
Updated 08.01.2024

The Order's ReBirth
FxF
(Medieval/Fantasy)
The kingdom's great order of knights has been defeated, the king has been killed and the rest of the royal family has gone into hiding. The usurper has passed laws enslaving many, the kingdom has turned to chaos and anarchy. With the majority of the kingdom's fighting men dead, imprisoned or on the run, is there anyone who could rise up to challenge the new order? One young woman, newly widowed wife of one of the great knights, has decided to fight back. At first, it is acts of sabotage against the local governor, then assassinations all while trying to recruit other capable women to join her.
Additional Notes: Would be willing to take on 2 or even 3 female characters to join MC on her quest to save the kingdom.

The Arrangement
MxF
(slice of life)
He was the young CEO of a new security software company and he was invited to an exclusive party by a prospective client. But there's a catch; this potential client is into sex slaves, and all invitees to the party are expected to have their slave companion with them. While driving in the city wondering how he could do this he spots what looks like a homeless young woman on the street… He decides to approach her and to make her an offer…
Additional Notes: I'm looking to play the male.

Her New Master
TAG
[MxF, Interracial, possible cuckold] (Slice of Life)
Looking for someone to play the young woman who's recently been claimed, either by auction or simply willing to submit to a superior male. I'm looking to play the male
Additional Notes: Inspiration...
2c321d3ff9dea324c214e2216cbdf8b9.jpg

Last edited:
The Islands
FxF
[MxF] (Medieval Fantasy)
Description: A vessel carrying adventurers and potential colonists/scouting groups to a series of recently discovered islands believed to be rich in resources. As they near the islands they are attacked by an unknown force (TBD) and the vessel is sunk, most of the crew and passengers killed or captured. A handful or survivors make it to shore... Now they just need to survive long enough until a rescue form the mainland can be put together. Exact details to be decided/collaborated upon once someone has show interest.

(update 24.01.2024)

The Betrayal
FxF, MxF (story could take place in a Medieval Setting, Sci-Fi or even Post-Apocalypse or almost any other.)
Two neighboring Nations have been on friendly terms for many years and have allied together during the current War/Conflict against a mutual enemy. After Nation A is almost completely overrun by the enemy, Nation B sends a delegation to assist the survivors of Nation A to form an internal rebellion to continue the fight. The delegation fights alongside and assist the people of Nation A to defeat the enemy however it can. Unbeknownst to the delegation, the Powers that Be from Nation B plan on taking advantage of the situation, so that once the enemy has been mostly pushed back, it intends to occupy Nation A against its will. This of course, places the delegation in a rather difficult position, either assist those from Nation A alongside who they've been fighting side by side for some time against their own nation who has betrayed them or turn on their allies and help bring Nation A to be a subservient vassal of Nation B.

Bound For Hell
FxF
[MxF] (Medieval Fantasy)
A theocratic Kingdom is in decline, as many of the subjects are secretly abandoning the old gods preferred by the rulers for a newer, less restrictive religion. These rulers fear the loss of power that would no doubt come, and they try to impose stricter religious guidelines, sending its military forces to stop any uprising or rebellion. Small groups are sent to rout out the worshipers of these new gods to try them as heathens and end such a rebellion before its roots grow deep. One knight has been deeply exposed to this new religion and some believe he may have been corrupted. While she/he claims this is not the case, the powers that be decide to send an agent to assist her/him in her/his work of further discovering these heathens and bringing them to justice. Has the knight been corrupted and has she secretly joined the heathens? Can she also convert the agent to their cause?

Bounty Hunters
FxF
(Medieval Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, Star Wars)
Looking for a story set in pretty much any genre that has bounty hunters. Players could both be bounty hunters working as a team, or initially they could be opposed to each other hunting the same bounty. The story could span several hunts or varying difficulties.

Last edited:
The Mysterious Island
FxF, MxF (Medieval/Fantasy)
The storm/battle caused the ship to break apart and sink. Somehow she made it shore on an island that didn't appear in any of the charts. She'd barely made it to her feet before she realized she was on the edge of a sprawling ruined city of what was likely some lost civilization. Would she be able to survive, alone in this strange place?
Looking for someone to join MC on the island. They could have been on the same ship caught in a storm or on separate ships who ran into the storm after a long chase between pirates and the king's navy. What lies on the strange island is to be determined.

Last edited:
The Treasure Hunt
FxF (Modern)
A young archeologist believes she has made a stunning discovery of a map dating back to the fall of the Templar Order, a map that could lead to the discovery of an ancient treasure and a history redefining event. Very few of her peers and superiors believe her, so getting the funds/grants to further her research and eventually an expedition proved difficult. Eventually a benefactor does provide the funding, and the scientist begins on her journey. First step is to hire an experienced diver/guide/adventurer to help her along the way.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time
FxF
(Modern)
Two women, strangers to each other are on a train somewhere in Europe when a foreign nation invades, and missiles start to rain down in the area of the train. The two women are drawn to each other for support in an effort to escape what is soon to be a war-torn country. Is this the beginning of WWIII?
The women could be just travellers, or perhaps they're more, military personal from a NATO country, law enforcement, or member of a foreign nation's diplomatic staff. One could be from the invading country, so how would she be treated? (Alternatively, it could be the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, set in the near future and it's an alien invasion.)

The Plane Crash
FxF (Modern)
Another uninhabited island story, featuring a plane crash in the water next to this small Pacific Island. Perhaps someone forced the plane down because there was a secret cargo aboard and it's a matter of time before armed pirates arrive at the wreck sight to retrieve it. Perhaps the two survivors as they search he remains of the plane they find a secret stash of diamonds, and they take them for themselves, making their eventual return to civilization an interesting one indeed... Or perhaps the crash takes place next to a dimensional nexus point and the survivors wash up on the shores of a medieval kingdom.

The Colony
FxF
(Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
The Colony ship has emerged from a decade long journey to the system where the new colony is to be established. The crew and colonists have now emerged from cryo and are gazing down at the beautiful planet below them. Preparations have begun for the initial lander to make its way to the surface to survey the location the probe had selected for the settlement to be built. But now, as the initial lander descends through the atmosphere something goes horribly wrong... As the craft descends it loses all power and ends up crashing on the surface. Only two survivors emerge from the wreckage. They need to determine what happened and try to signal the orbiter to indicate they have indeed survived the crash. How hospitable will the planet actually prove to be?

Last edited:
A few Star Wars Ideas...

Star Wars: Rogue Pilots
FxF
(Star Wars, following the Fall of the Empire)
Around the time just after the destruction of the second Death Star, forces of the Imperial Remnant, which remains strong in certain sectors of the far mid-rim to outer-rim, go on the offensive. A secret base set up during the rebelion to intercepting Imperial communications was guarded by a single squadron of older model X-wings. Imperials discover the location of this base and shortly after the Battle of Endor they attack it, hoping to secure several sectors in the region. Somehow, after being attacked by overwhelming odds two pilots manage to escape, but not before being spotted by the forces at their backs.

Star Wars: Undercover
FxF
(Star Wars, Early Rebellion Era)
During the very early days of the Rebellion, in the mid rim a reluctant rebel operative is tasked with meeting an Imperial/Republic defector wanted by the Empire for treason. This defector carries not only information but has access to a large sum of credits/resources that could be used to further fund/aid the fledgling rebellion.
Additional Notes: I foresee firefights and chases as these two try and make their way to the safety of the outer rim, where they hope to disappear from the Imperial radar.

The Rebel Insurrection
FxF
(Star Wars, Rebellion Era)
On a planet in the outer-rim, occupied by Imperial forces for having aided suspected rebel activity, a movement of insurrection/rebellion has begun, but the Imperial Governor is determined to stop it before it gets too far out of control.

Star Wars: Diplomatic Immunity
FxF
(Star Wars: Rebellion Era)
With the rise of empire in full swing, the life of a diplomat from a strong democratic world has become more and more challenging and plenty dangerous. Always in the background are the ongoing machinations as senators try to limit the emperor's powers despite knowing it's a losing battle. But in hushed whispers can be heard the growing discontent of the many and there is talk of rebellion... A very dangerous path to thread indeed.
Additional Notes: I'm looking to play a senator or other diplomat on Coruscant working behind the scenes. A spy, very intelligent and cunning. I'd be looking for someone to play a bodyguard type, a silent killer, that some benefactor who send to assist and protect my diplomat type.

The Holy Knight and the Heretic
FxF (or MxF)
(Medieval/Fantasy, Enemies to Lovers)
There used to be many pantheons in the world, and most of their worshippers lived peacefully together on the continent, until the rise of the Allfather, the one true god. It is difficult to recall where this theological experiment began or by whom, but over many centuries it grew from a cult to a world reaching religion that before long had oppressed all others. As the religion grew so did the church's hierarchy until the head patriarchy was so powerful, he ruled over kings and queens. Worshipers of the other pantheons were forced to convert or worship in secret cults, always hiding from the agents of the Allfather, for the penalty for heresy was grave indeed. Even the elves and dwarves were forced to fall in line. But now, a spark of hope has risen, as there are signs of a return of the old gods. One holy knight has been sent to investigate these rumours, though how will she deal with the truth that she will no doubt discover…

Vengence
FxF
(Medieval/Fantasy, Middle-East/Arabian Nights kind of setting/World-Building)
Nations have been at war for decades and one port city has changed hands numerous times at the expense of its citizens. Now, Kingdom A is preparing for one more large attack in hopes of not only retaking the city, but of pushing the occupiers from Kingdom B back into the desert wastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom