FxF Of glass & glowing seas

Currently reading:
FxF Of glass & glowing seas

Parallax

Serf
Local time
Today 10:36 AM
BIGGEST CRAVING RN! I PLAY A CARDIOLOGIST DOC WITH A HEART FETISH AND YOU PLAY THE PATIENT <3

Hey there
It's Queen here!

WE GOIN FOR FXF THIS TIME AROUND.
Craving playing a couple of my lovelies.
Really want to develop her in some realistic plots!

Freaking love romance. Need that.
Not down with futa stuff though, just putting that out there.
Smut is good.

Right now I'm interested in playing some of my characters already created.

Sapphire Tulip Hightower. My new character. She's a softer type. Caring and artsy. Loves designing cards and wearing cute, fall type outfits. She travels to expand her culinary knowledge, and is addicted to making resin crafts, leather crafts, and engraving. She's got a successful following online selling things in her website, and is a blogger on top of it. Basically a super ambitious and humorous, warm-hearted girl with a bit of a codependency issue with those she close with. Curvy short type, huge ass boobs she's nervous about.

Or Xara Maeve, who's FC is Cindy Kimberly <3 Fierce, high maintenence type with a heart of gold and a fist of fury. Saucy hispanic with a lot to say.

Neviah Badwinds, the femme fatale type with poor social boundaries and a huge freak. Loves snakes, stones, and drugs.

I'm currently only interested in modern/realistic plots for the most part. Certainly am not against darker themes, but definitely want romance included!

some plot ideas:
bold is my preference to play
physical therapist x recently injured
masseuse x stressed out woman-in-charge
dealer x nervous best friend
two girls who just hook up all the time cause they love each other's bodies

girl insecure about herself x girl who helps her feel secure
wedding dress fitter x girl who doesn't want to get married
stalker x friend who doesn't realize they're being stalked
recovering sex addict x her pretty, clingy best friend
two craft loving girls in a fluffy friendship
two girls double booked in a tropical paradise getaway and they decide to stay with one another despite the awkward mishap

Note: my girls LOVE boobs. OBSESSED. that is all lmao

So I am new to the site, but I am interested in RPing with you. So even though my character is a vampire, I would be open to playing her without being a vampire and just being a hooker or dancer. Perhaps your character just hooks up with Sophia and loves the way she dances?

Back
Top Bottom