Challenge Submission Pies letters, I wish you'd just forget about that Nymph...

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Pies letters, I wish you'd just forget about that Nymph...

Mephisto1313

Positivity Goblin
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:35 AM
Pronouns
he/him
1708906418415.png

1708907241077.png

1708906573467.png

Hi there Lisia! This is Pie! You know your old friend, the goblin you kidnapped and held for a year. AND A DAY! I still haven't forgotten that you didn't keep your promise and you wouldn't let me go on time. I spied on the season elves for you, and I carried all your stuff. I did all the stuff you wanted and I don't think it was very nice of you to keep me longer than you said you would. You said it was so important to honor the deal when you caught me on a technicality for saying "Thank You," then you broke your promise when the year was up.

Anyway, I hope you are doing good. I got into some trouble when I got put back in the place I came from. I got put in jail and had to go work in a work camp cutting wood. Isn't that funny? The thing I couldn't do at home was my only way to get out. You know how hard it is for me to do physical work though, and it took me a long long time. So long that I met another person in trouble. His name was King Fitz, he's a Kobold. He's a bard and he helped me get the work done and then we star

Oooh, sorry about the stain, some of my BurBur Berry jam spilled off my bread. That's ok though, Miss Ashla says that scented letters make people feel good when they open them. I hope you like it.

Oh, so Mister Fitz helped me a bunch and I got out of jail and then I met some new friends. Mister Duncan, he's a wizard who taught me all kinds of things but he got sick. He helped a whole bunch of other people too, and they all came to see him when he was ill and they were there when he passed away. I was really sad, he was a really nice person. Miss Ashla, a druid who made a pact with some fey and had a special circle where she can go into dreams and meet unicorns and all kinds of things. Just like how we did that here, well except for the dreams part. It was the unicorns that helped us find the burbur berries!

Let's see, then there is Miss Nixia, she is Miss Ashla's bestest friend and she also has spent time in the fey. She's a Goliath lady and the best top shelfer ever! She's almost three me's tall! She's super pretty and has the most lush dark hair. I think she is super pretty. SHe fights a lot with Mister Lurog and if I didn't know he likes Miss Ashla a bunch I would think they were together the way they fight. He is a smith and a warrior and oh, hes a super big Orc! He's as tall as Miss Nixia! We agreed to team up and we made team Thinker Puncher. I'm the thinker, the team wouldn't be very good if I was the puncher.

Mister Kalevi told me all about his god person friend Mister Aitos, and now I say hi to Mister Aitos all the time when I see him in the sun. Mister Kalevi says that is where he lives, so I wave and say hello whenever I see the sun. Mister Morgan is a bit of a joker but he has a super dark past. I think he killed people for a living, but with us he has been a really steady pal.

There were a bunch more friends that were with us for a little or a long time, but I suppose I shouldn't bore you with all that. We fought a scary thing called a Hydra but False, and thats right, it didn't look anything like the hydras I saw in the swamps over there. When it ate people we knew it made us forget they existed and that was really scary when it died and all the memories came back, but not the people. They were all still dead. Even Misses Ladeki. I was really sad about all of them, but she was nice to me when I was dealing with the monster in my head.

Oh I was moving on, anyway, because of all that I just wanted to send you a note to say I am not mad at you. You did hold me A WHOLE EXTRA DAY longer than you promised, and you totally made me do all the things you didn't want to do like I was a slave. I forgive all that, because when you weren't treating me like garbage you were really nice and fun and even sweet sometimes. I really hope I can get back to see you again some day. Things here are really hectic and dangerous and there are a ton of people always trying to kill us, or each other and we just stumble right in and end up involved. So I wanted you to know that I really loved you a bunch while I was there.

Please give FuwaFuwa a treat when she delivers this, she keeps helping me all the time. I hope you are well and I think of you often. Bye for now!

Dearest Pie,

Hello PureBerry, I'm glad to see you are doing so well and made some wonderful friends. I'm sorry to hear you are still upset about the extra day, I just didn't want to let go of my favorite little friend. You meant so much to me I just wanted to keep you forever. You are welcome to come back anytime you like and I'll always have a place for my little Pie. Oh by the way, That nymph still asks after you. I hope you are making equally good impressions over there where you are.

Love and kisses
Lisia

Hi Hi Lisia!

You leave that nymph out of this! You know you left me there on purpose and it's not my fault what happened. I am pretty happy, and I'm glad you are doing ok over there. I miss you, but not enough to forgive the WHOLE EXTRA DAY.

Love SourBerry Pie.

Back
Top Bottom