Unspecified Plots and Partners

Currently reading:
Unspecified Plots and Partners

Local time
Today 4:08 AM
Looking for roleplays that are sexual, but have depth and stories as well. Interest in short and long term roleplaying, so just let me know what you're into. You can see characters that are already available here. I'm also open to creating new characters specific to our roleplay.

What I'm Looking For...

Someone who is good with grammar and spelling.
Someone who writes a solid 2 - 3 paragraphs or more.
Someone who usually posts everyday.

Plots...
Locked in cages by a vicious alien race, two partners have no idea what they are in for. Until they are thrown into a large arena and told that they are going to put on a live show -- while the onlookers give their support. [Preferred Partner Female]

A woman is sold on the intergalactic black market as a sex slave. When she arrives at her new home, she finds the creature that has bought her and the things that he has decided to use her for. [Need someone creative to play the creature in this one]
A civilian is taken hostage by a twisted sex maniac who has set up a series of games for his/her new plaything (ideally, one of my female characters would be taken hostage).
Two partners floating through space when their communication is cut off from their home planet. Eventually they land on new and uninhabited terrain, and in a last ditch attempt to colonize they decide to repopulate the planet. [Preferred Partner Male]
A resident has just moved into their new home and realize that there seems to be a strange presence. Eventually they meet the persistent spirit that has been watching them... Following them... Haunting them... And now it wants to become a little more personal.
A woman has just realized that she has powers behind her wildest dreams -- she is a magician. She goes out to find a teacher that might let her in all of the secrets to magic, and maybe a few other secrets as well...
Two friends who have known each other forever decide to spend a week in L.A. and take copious amounts of drugs while touring the city. The vibrations and hallucinations seem to be putting everything in perspective, especially their relationship.

A couple decide to the spend the rest of their lives together on the beach -- living as bums. Finding a small sea cottage, or living in tents, they make their life as beach bums and enjoy the company of each other and the water.

Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these plots. Will throw up more so keep an eye out for updates.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom